Chapter 4

Sly and Lovely volume 2
Please log in to read the full chapter

Later Kyoya suggested to go  the beach. We put on something thick because it got chilly after dark and we went to the beach. I feel like Kyoya has changed a lot.
We enjoyed the peace and beauty of the night.

"I don't know if anyone has toldy you but you are very sweet, you have kindness and you are very beautiful." he told me smiling

Once again I felt embarrassed. Then after we went back home he suggested we drink some sake. At least I didn't overdo it like that time. When I went to bed Kyoya carried me like a bride to my room and laid me on the bed.

"Kyoya... Do you want to lie down... With me?"

"Okay.... If you want..."

It was awkward for both of us. Then I fell asleep. The other morning Kyoya had gotten up but he wasn't home. I remember last night I dreamed that I was talking in my sleep, telling Kyoya to stay. Then I felt Kyoya kissing me on the lips and I felt him kissing my neck.Then I felt him holding me. What if it wasn't a dream?! But anyway I know we didn't do it while I was sleeping. What did you think, he would do this thing like the prince in the original version of the fairy tale of sleeping beauty? Kyoya had been gone for quite some time and I started to worry. The girls came to calm me down and keep me company. Dusk... Finally Kyoya came. It was in the form of kistune. I hugged him. Then I felt one of his hands touching my head and the other holding my hand.

"I was very scared."

"Why?"

"I w

Please log in to read the full chapter