Chapter 4

Misutikkupawa volume 1
Please log in to read the full chapter

Miyabi's POV

My dad analyzed the sample.So I told to the others the results the next day at school.They weren't neither humans nor mages.But that didn't made them also mutants.They were homunculus.The question is why would someone target us.The day passed quickly.How I hate maths!Later we had chemistry.At chemistry Jun was going to be my partner.I didn't mind.Later we had literature.In literature we learned the folk story of Kaguya - Hime.At the break Benihime was really excited after the literature class.Looks like,she likes literature unlike boys and even Jun.We also had PE.Well the boys dislike PE.But I like it.It is like a training for physical condition.After our classes ended we started thinking what happened to the humunculus.We did some reasearch but we couldn't find further information on the internet.We found out that professor Shusuke used to study homunculus but he dissapeared years ago.It is still unknown what happened to him.Then we went to the library.We tried to find something related either to homunculus or alchemy.Of course the boys and I complained if we had to search by reading but the girls said that we should rely on an other source.But for a reason I felt someone was watching us.

Benihime's POV 

We searched some books for alchemy & humunculus.We only found books about alchemy.But I found a book about the homunculus .Homunculus s look like humans but they are made by alchemy.The book was made by Profesor Shusuke.It would be

Please log in to read the full chapter