Chapter 3

All I want is your LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 11.50 pm that night. I’d been waiting for my family to wish my birthday, but no one come. I decided to go out of my room. The house was dark and all I can see is just a light from the kitchen. A minute after that, I heard a car engine. I just wait for them in corner of the living room. “Thank you, aunty, uncle for celebrating my birthday. You shouldn’t celebrate it since my birthday was yesterday” Jisoo said with a happy face. “You are my daughter so of course, I’m going to celebrate it” mummy. “But mummy, why you didn’t ask Irene to join us tonight? She must be happy if we bring her too” Baekhyun. I wait for my mother to answer Hyunnie's question, but she never replies. She just went straight to her room.

Just as I thought, no one remember my birthday. Not even my parents. I didn’t sleep the entire time when I was in the room. I heard the commotion they made that evening. Maybe they forgot about me again since I just arrived today. I keep thinking positively and calm myself without my knowing.

I woke up at 6.30 am to make breakfast for my entire family. The housemaid was shocked when she sees me. I just smile at her. “Miss, why are you up so early? You can sleep back. I going to start preparing for breakfast” said the maid while smiling at me. “You can just call me Sofea aunty. Ahh. I want to cook breakfast today. Can I? ” the maid just nodded her head when I ask her. After I am done cooking, I asked the maid to serve the food while I go wash up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter