Extra Chapter

Mr. Nameless

 

Extra Chapter :
 
Part A:
 
I still can't believe that Mr.Nameless is actually Kwon Jiyong.. It surprise me but I find it good.. so uhmm..
 
Where am I again? I can see tons of book being organized in shelves.. I look for the top right book from the first shelf of the the resources shelf and on the 44th page,I found a letter addressed to me where the sender is an unknown person.
 
Isn't it it like repeating the story? Just where's exactly am I? Anyhow I'll read the letter first...
 
Dear Sandara Park,
 
Hello! How are you? It's been a while isn't it? I've been watching you all the time..all the time from afar. Why are you making a sour face everyday? Please smile ok?
 
P.S : I hope you notice this letter!
 
huh?  That Jiyong...Isn't it better to tell personally? "A sour face " he said?  hmm.. I don't get it..well whatever it is... I'll be late in my next subject I better hurry..
 
As I walk and enter the classroom...
 
"Sandara! Let's go to karaoke after class!!"  Said Minzy, anyway she's  friend of mine..
 
"Uh.. Sorry Minzy.. I'll go home with Jiyong today" I said while clasping my hand.
 
"Jiyong? who's that?" She asked.
 
"Jiyong? You didn't knw him? I mean he's famous in this school right? you know? The one that TOP's always with.." I explained.
" I don't know him! Oh well if you really can't then it's ok," she said..
 
What? she didn't know Jiyong? But I can still remember that she like Kwon Jiyong..what happened?
And so.. I went to the Year 1 class B room where Jiyong belonged.
 
"Is Kwon Jiyong around?" I asked a random guy..
"Who's Kwon Ji yong?" the guy replied me.
 
What the hell? ok.. I'll just wait for him at the school gate..Jiyong is not that popular after all.. but for his classmates to forget him either is kind of...
 
 
He's not here yet.. and It's late..where is he? 
Everyday I wait for him.. but he didn't appear..not even once.. It like he doesn't exist anymore..so today before I left the school I went to the school library and write the letter for Mr.Nameless..
 
Mr. Kwon Jiyong / Nameless,
 
Where are you?  I've missed you so much.. I feel like Kwon Jiyong doesn't exist in this world anymore.. You're classmates didn't know you, you're team mates didn't recognize you.. and  you're not attending school anymore.. What happened?
 
Yours Sincerely,
Sandara Park
 
I stuck it in the book and went home.. The next day I checked the library and I received a message from Mr.Nameless..
 
I read it immediately..
 
Sandara Park,
 
I told you, I'm always with you..Don't be sad...I was really grateful to you..You've been holding my hand tightly.. I can feel your feelings running through it..You've been crying a lot recently..It hurts me a lot and I can't stand it so please smile...you've been spacing while walking too! You must be alert while walking it's dangerous you know? Sorry if I can't you while walking...Thank you for staying by my side since that day until now...
 
P.S : I can't write anymore.... This is my last letter for you.. Don't forget to smile ok?
 
What does he meant by those words? then suddenly..
 
I heard  the continues and mince sounds of a life support machine...I lift up my head... I saw Jiyong lying on the bed with a lot of  hospital machine attached to his body.. We're in the hospital?
 
I noticed that I've been holding his hand while sleeping.. and wha---? he's holding mine too? how did he do that?
 
So that was a dream? and now I remember all the things that happened in my dream.. my sadness and frustration feelings are overflowing... I'm about to cry..
 
"Sandara? What happened?" Jiyong's mom asked me.
"Uhh.. nothing.. It's just Jiyong ..he was like saying goodbyes in my dream..and his hand..he moved his hand and manage to hold mine...It's like a miracle..Jiyong.. hurry up and wake up! Don't make your girlfriend wait! " I said while I'm trying to stop my tears from falling..
 
Jiyong don't tell things like you won't be able to get up again... It's my fault that you're suffering like this..2 years ago..We've decided to be a couple and have a date together.. I didn't notice the traffic light and walk into it..
He saved me in a car accident..it was supposedly me.. but Jiyong pushed me and got hit by the car.. I'm such a clumsy and klutz person..and because of that..he's been in the state of coma for 2 years ..... until now he's still in deep sleep..
and ...
 
"You've been crying a lot recently..It hurts me a lot and I can't stand it so please smile..."  Jiyong's words in the letter feels like echoing in my mind right now.. it's as if he's whispering it to me...
 
I dry my tears and forcefully stop it.. Jiyong I'll be waiting for you..even if it takes forever..
 
Mr. Kwon Jiyong/Nameless,
 
I'll wait for you... Don't forget to write a letter for me ok?
 
Yours Sincerely,
Sandara Park
 
.
.
.
.
Message from OkumuraRin,
 
And because they've requested me to make a sequel well  here it is...
 
OkumuraRin <3