Chapter 3 : 3.0-3.5

Mr. Nameless

 

Chapter 3.0:
 
 
Sandara's POV:
 
As expected, it can't be just like the book as coincidence. The only ones that know I love this book are the oher duty and TOP. Maybe he.... he really wrote this letter for me!
 
Ah! What am I thinking, that's not possible!!Alright, I'll just ignore this prank... I know.. Ignore it.. But I'll right a reply! This might be a prank, but I don't want to think the person that knows about this book is a bad person.
 
Dear Mr. Nameless,
 
Thank you for your letter. Do you like "Dear , Mr.Nameless." as well? I'm so happy! I'm a fan of this writer. I've  also read other works.What kind of books do you like? I would be happy if you could answer. I hope we can continue exchanging letter.
 
Yours sincerely ,
Sandara Park
 
____________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Chapter 3.5 :
 
Jiyong's POV
 
I'm not expecting anything like she'll reply my letter and all, but still I went to the library and open the book  placed at the  top right book from the first shelf of the the resources shelf  , and really! I didn't see that one coming because...
 
 
She really replied! 
 
I can't understand my feelings, It was like happiness and excitement are stirring inside me..Why am I feeling like this?
 
"Yours sincerely"? Her writing style is out-dated. How funny! hmm.. It says "What kind of books do you like?"
 
Is it just me or what? Honestly I don't read anything other than comics.
Maybe this is a bad idea!? Oh well for now, I'll just read the author's other books..
 
I look desperately in the library , I don't have any other choice.. It's a bother but..it's all for keeping the letters going to entertain myself!
 
After reading tons of books.. Arg.. What can I say?They all have a beautiful happy ending.. As if things could go that well! so stupid..It's because she read these things that Sandara is...
 
Whatever it is, I'll reply her message first... As I've started  typing..I noticed that I have a lot of things to say from my mind to this letter...Why?
 
Miss Sandara Park,
 
I didn't think you would really reply.
I also like that author. The characters are all genuine.I've had such dazzling moments before,but because reality doesn't go that well, I think happy-endings are wonderful things.
 
And so I've putted the letter in the book again .
 
After the classes I walk in the main hall I saw Sandara walking with a big smile on her face...
 
What's she all smiley-smiley about? Ah.. I can see that she already got my letter..anyway.. why in the hell is she lifting such number of papers, bet that's heavy.
 
Wait...Look in front of you!! There's a step ahead of...
 
As expected she tripped and papers gone flying all over the place! DAAHH! Son of a!!!
 
Obviously she panicked right away, and so I've decided to help her up.
 
I approach her and pick the letter (Actually my letter) and some papers and give it to her.. 
"Here! You dropped this!!!" I said , offering the letter first  ,the one that  I've picked and made up obviously.
 
"S-Sorry! I'm Sorry! I'm very sorry!" She replied while panicking.
 
There she goes again.. Damn I hate this!  
I threw the letter in front of her and I can see on her face that she's creeping out.
 
"Don't apologize for every single freaking thing!! That part of you always gets me really irritated." I shouted at her.
 
I left her speechless..I.. I said something too harsh again..But Sandara I don't wanna hear an "I'm sorry".
 
 
 
-End Chapter 3-