Final

Smooth Talker
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was Taehyung-oppa’s enlistment farewell party.

It was inevitable to see him.

Yes, him.

 

 

 

Almost all of Taehyung-oppa’s closest friends were present. It was a mix of idols and actors. The ones I personally knew were just a few. More than Taehyung-oppa, Jennie was more adamant on me attending this party.

 

“I promise you. I’ll take care of you.” I remember her telling me.

Judging from how drunk she is and how she and Taehyung-oppa are stitched together in that couch, I’m now wishing I didn’t come here.

I’m here sitting in the bar because my heels hurt, and drinking my pink Moscato, because that’s the sweetest wine they had.

“Everything’s good?” The bartender asked, checking on me.

“Yeah, this wine will get me through the night.”

“Just let me know when you need more, Yeri-agasshi.”

“Oh, that’s too formal. What’s your name and what year were you born?”

“Jinwoo, Miss. 1995.”

“You’re an oppa then. Jinwoo-oppa. Now don’t call me so formally, okay? You’re my bestfriend from now on because my bestfriend is stuck to her boyfriend right now and has forgotten about me.”

“Okay, Yeri-sshi. I’ll make sure you’re well taken care of tonight.”

“Thank you Jinwoo-oppa.”

 

“Yerimieeee~ What are you doing here in the bar? Come join us at the couch. It’s far more comfy there than hereeee.” Jennie drunkenly said.

“I think I’ll do better here haha. You know very well that I can’t join you guys there.” I was giving her the eye. He was there. Yes, HIM.

“But Jungkook looks so pissed off with you chatting with the bartender.”

“How is that my problem?”

“Tae-oppaaa~ She wants to stay and talk with the bartender than talk with us!”

I was flustered so I hastily said, “Ani! Who said

Please log in to read the full chapter