My Two Daddies

My Two Daddies
Please log in to read the full chapter

Being a little isn’t so easy like it sounds. Many bad people are waiting to exploit a little and Yesung didn’t end up different. Luckily for him, Hyukjae and Donghae found him just in time to save him from the worst and now he is their little sunshine.

 

Hyukjae is persuading himself that Yesung is their little sunshine, otherwise he would be grumpy. Why? Because Yesung hardly ever sleeps in his room. They tried everything to make him sleep in his room - 2 different types of mattresses, white noise machine, nightlight - but the little one insists on sleeping in bed with daddies. That killed Hyukjae’s and Donghae’s -life. Donghae doesn't mind it so much like Hyukjae whose poor balls are blue thanks to the lack of .

 

Yesung is comfortably sprawled on the bed between his daddy and daddy. He is slobbering a bit around his pacifier and his left hand is tightly gripping Donghae’s upper arm while his right hand is holding a stuffed penguin. Hyukjae sighs and silently sneaks out of the bed and goes in the bathroom. He is already awake, he could enjoy a shower in privacy, without the little one playing with the shower curtain and then he can prepare breakfast for his family.

 

Donghae and Yesung wake up 30 minutes later. Donghae smiles at their baby who is cutely yawning and stretching and picks him up. He has to get himself and the little one ready. Today Donghae can’t spend the whole day with Yesung, he has some work and he will be back late in the afternoon. It means Yesung has to go with Hyukjae.

 

Hyukjae created a small company a few years ago and it grew to become very popular. Yesung has been with daddy in the boring office couple of times. It is the worst place for him because he has no friends there and he also must be quiet. Yesung is already sulking when daddy dresses him.

 

Yesung wraps his arms around Donghae’s neck and the man effortlessly picks him up. He carries Yesung in the dining room where he sits him down and starts to feed him.

 

“Don't forget to have lunch at 12. Yesung is used to it.”

 

Hyukjae nods and focuses on his newspapers.

 

“I packed a bag for him with things you could need.”

 

Hyukjae hums and a piece of dry toast lands on his head.

 

“You punk, listen to me!”

 

Hyukjae finally lifts his head and looks at his partner.

 

“If anything happens, call me immediately.“

 

Donghae knows Hyukjae can take care of Yesung … when they are at home. Hyukjae can be forgetful, maybe he will be immersed in his job and forget about checking Yesung’s pull up or giving him a snack.

 

Yesung is done with breakfast, only a half of it stayed on the plate. He is too fidgety to eat.

 

They left the apartment and get in Hyukjae’s car. Hyukjae will drop Donghae off at the city center and then continue toward his company. Donghae is playing with Yesung’s small hands to entertain him and when Hyukjae pulls over, he kisses Yesung’s cheeks and gets out.

 

“Be good for daddy, okay? See you soon!”

 

Yesung looks shocked. His pink lips form an O shape and he whines.

 

“Daddy ....!”

 

Yesung tugs on his seatbelt, but the car is moving again. Donghae is waving to them while Yesung looks betrayed.

 

“It is okay, we are going to have fun.”

 

Hyukjae doesn't believe his own lies. Taking care of Yesung without Donghae is a completely different thing. Donghae has some special sense when it comes to Yesung and his needs.

 

Hyukjae stops in the underground parking and helps Yesung out of the car. The little one is clearly mad and refuses to walk which means poor Hyukjae must carry him and their bags.

 

Yesung is wearing comfortable navy blue dungaree and sweatshirt with white stripes so he matches with Hyukjae’s navy blue suit and white shirt. Yesung is cute on his own, but he is breathtakingly cute in his daddy’s arms.

 

Everyone in the company is glad that the little one is there. They know the boss will leave earlier and he also won’t be such a tyrant with the little around.

 

Hyukjae walks in his office and finally puts Yesung down before grabbing his little hands. Hyukjae gently shakes the little hands to get Yesun

Please log in to read the full chapter