iPod Drabbles (2)

iPod Drabbles (2)

 

iPod Drabbles (2)
 
1) Finally - U-Kiss Kevin & Alexander - Brave Brothers, Passionate
 
Kibum watched, watched as Shin Se Kyung walked into the apartment that SHINee shared, giving a loving peck to Jonghyun. He turned away in disgust, tears threatening to spill from his eyes, because he would never know, Jonghyun would never know how much Kibum loved him.
 
Kibum watched, watched as Jonghyun strapped on a new watch to Shin Se Kyung's thin wrist and he looks down at his own bare wrist. Jonghyun never bought him a watch, he just gave him a ring. He rubbed his eyes with the back of his sleeves and sniffled, because he was jealous.
 
Kibum watched, watched as Shin Se Kyung confessed her love for Jonghyun on screen, with a bright and happy smile on her face. He knew, that behind that smile, was a nagging feeling of worry. 'What if the Shawols kill me? What will happen? Will netizens flame me?' And he grew a grudging respect for her, that she could confess her love for him even though she knew what would happen after.
 
Kibum watched, watched as Jonghyun kissed her on , and slipped his arms around his waist. They were into their fifth year of being together and somehow, Kibum knew that something big was going to happen soon.
 
Kibum watched, watched the TV, as a shattered cup with blood dripping down fell to the floor in slow motion. He fell to the floor in a limp bundle, as he watched Jonghyun announcing that their marriage had already taken place. Watched as he asked the Shawols to not worry, and wish them the best of luck.
 
The second day after Kibum learnt about Jonghyun and Shin Se Kyung's marriage saw Jonghyun hopping up the steps to Kibum's house, with Shin Se Kyung in tow to see that Kibum wasn't home. Only Jinki, Minho and Taemin was there, all sitting in a broken circle around a small white ceramic pot, tears dripping down their faces. Jonghyun was wondering what they were doing when he looked around and saw everything in their places. Walking to the window, he saw bloodstains on the window frame and when he looked down, plastic tapes framing an area. A white outline formed a body.
 
And Jonghyun learnt that day, learnt that Kibum had loved him, and had given up, given up on his love for Jonghyun. A small note was found later on, addressed to Jonghyun.
 
Jonghyun-ah, I finally gave up my love for you. Thanks to you, Almighty Key finally broke. :) I wish you the best with Se Kyung-Sshi and hope that you finally get your happy ending. Hwaiting!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                   -Kim Kibum
 
2) If You Come Into My Heart - Mblaq and C-Luv - The Artist (Jo Deok Bae 25th Anniversary Album)
 
"Ooh, so cute!" Jonghyun crowed, clapping his hands at the sight.
 
Because you see, Kibum was currently wearing a dinosaur suit. (That belonged to Jonghyun, of course.) He had lost a bet, and was rather miffed about it. Almighty Key never lost a bet, and this was his first time.
 
"Shut up, Jonghyun." He muttered, folding his arms across his chest angrily. (and accidently swishing his tail so that it hit against Jonghyun's leg.)
 
"Eeh, eeh!" Jonghyun whined, flailing his hands.
 
Kibum rolled his eyes.
 
"Jonghyun..." He paused, ducking his head to hide his embarresment. "Oppa." He whispered.
 
"Can't hear you~ Can't hear you!" Jonghyun sang childishly, leaning forward to grasp Kibum by his small waist and settle him on his lap.
 
"Jonghyun oppa!" Kibum yelled, burying his face into Jonghyun's neck once he was done.
 
"Good boy." Jonghyun grinned. "Or should I say girl?" He teased, tickling Kibum lightly.
 
"Shut up." Kibum muttered again, smacking away the playful hands away.
 
"Aww, I will.. If you come into my heart." Jonghyun winked, cheesy lines on full.
 
Kibum mock shuddered.
 
"Oppa, that's so cheesy." He grinned, before tilting his head to one side. "But I like."
 
3) Ready Or Not -SHINee - Lucifer
 
"-3..2..1." Taemin heard, before he took off again, deeming his hiding place was to easy to spot. "Ready or not, here I come." Minho's sultry, deep voice assaulted his ears and he clamped his hands over his mouth to stop the harsh breathes from coming out. Turning around the corner into a dark alleyway he squeaked when rough, large hands caught him around his waist and drew the slim body into a tight embrace.
 
"Gotcha." Minho whispered, hands trailing lightly down to his legs. Taemin trembled, and he tilted his head to the right, exposing his sweaty left side of his neck. Minho took up the offer and slowly bit down on it, teeth gentle. His tongue came out to and lap at the red spot, and a short squeal left the safety of Taemin's mouth.
 
Minho grinned when he heard the cry, and he began to move his fingers teasingly across the tight material of Taemin's tank, tickling him mercilessly. Countless squeals tumbled forth, followed by a mix of swear words.
 
"M-minho, h-hah, uhnghhh, s-stop!" Taemin cried, tears pouring down his face as he fought the hands pressing against his sides.
 
Minho smirked before clamping Taemin's wrist with one of his own hands against the grimy wall and pressed right up to him, taking in the flushed and panting face.
 
"Say what?" He whispered, before leaning down to capture his lips, tongue slipping easily into the warm cavern. Minho grinned when Taemin pressed back against his tongue with tongue, fighting for dominance. But he knew, Minho knew that it was only a token fight, Taemin could never win him.
 
So it came as a surprise when Taemin managed to wrestle free of Minho's grasp and push him down on the dirty alley floor, trailing his tongue all over Minho's body.
 
"Ready or not." Taemin whispered, voice lowered, so sinfully lusty and sick that Minho groaned, helplessly pressing up against the welcoming friction Taemin's rolling hips brought.
 
"You're mine." Taemin smiled, dark and menacing. His hands trailed down and teased, forcing Minho to buck his hips up.
 
"N-not fair, I wasn't ready." Minho gasped, trying to force Taemin's hands to travel down.
 
"Well, I was." Taemin nipped the tip of Minho's nose, brushing his hands against the top of Minho's pants.
 
"Fine then, you win."
 
4) Quasimodo -SHINee - Lucifer
 
Taemin was terrified of the Hunchback of Notre Dame. The story scared him and he didn't really like the idea of hanging gypsies. So when Key and Jonghyun pretended to be gypsies and hang themselves in a mock attempt of scaring Taemin, he cried. It took countless hours of sweets, consoling and finally, Jinki to be back for him to calm down.
 
"Appa!" He screamed, running for Jinki.
 
And Jinki wondered. Was it right for a father to fall in love with his child? Because it was dirty, and he knew it.
 
Then Taemin pressed plush lips to his and all thoughts were forgotten. Later that day while cuddling next to each other in bed, Jinki wrapped his arms around Taemin's slim waist and asked.
 
"Taemin-ah, when I'm with you, are you scared?" He trailed a finger over the strong curve of Taemin's jawbone and pressed soft kisses against it.
 
"Nopes." Taemin smiled.
 
"Let's go watch the Hunchback of Notre Dame then." Jinki grinned, fully intending it as a joke.
 
"Should we?" Taemin questioned softly, his eyes meeting Jinki's.
 
Jinki was stunned. Staring down at the warm brown chocolate eyes, he mutely nodded.
 
"Let's go then!" Taemin hopped out of bed, heading for the living room.
 
And Jinki knew he was in deep , because no one knew that he was afraid of it too.
 
___
 
Hah, I only did 4. -smile- I'm afraid of the disney version of Hunchback of Notre Dame. :O I find it very scary. I'm kiddy, right? Oh well, I'll update Taemin VS Fanfic soon. And I'll update the forward of Stay With Me. Do look out for it. :D