Denial Ended~

Denial Ended~

 

 

                In the midst of rain, we are preparing for a small party for our anniversary; 6th anniversary to be exact. It’s been 6years, but we knew each other for almost 8. See? 8years had passed. And I fell for HIM so hard. I always deny that I am. That instances (or maybe I call it CHANCES), when he asks about it, I always regret it... and definitely the day when he decided to serve the country a year ago. But whenever we have time to talk, he insists that I REALLY love him. How arrogant. But take note, I love that side of him.

                “Hyung! We’ll be out. Buy some soju, maybe?” Donghae asked. “Sure. I’ll just prepare the decors. Who’ll be with you anyway?” “Ah. You know who that will be.” “So I’ll be alone here?” I said as I looked up to my dongsaeng and pouted. “Yesung-hyung & Ryeowook-ah will be back in a bit. Don’t you worry hyung?” Donghae winked at me while Eunhyuk stepped out of their room. “Hyung, we’re going.” Eunhyuk said as he pulled Donghae’s right arm. “Don’t forget your umbrella!!” “Ne, eomma!” They said and giggled.

 

                Alone again… *sigh* If he’s now here…

 

                Maybe 15 minutes later, the door creaked open. I’m not facing the door so I didn’t know who came in. “You’re back, Ye—” I wasn’t able to finish my sentence after seeing the man now in front of me. “HYUNG~!” He called and hugged me so tight. “ACK! Kang-Kangin! I can’t b-breathe!” “I missed hanging out with you…” He said as he held my shoulder, bent his knees to level my height. “Tsk. Liar…” I wiped some ‘dirt’ off my shirt jokingly. “Says the liar, huh.” And he held my chin. I looked away, “Still claiming—” “Yes. You love me.” He turned my head to face him and gave me a smirk. My eyes widened. This man never changed, including his arrogance.

 

                “Uh… Have you eaten, Kangin-ah?” I said as I went to the kitchen. He followed me, “Hm… What have you go there?” He said and backhugged me. “Ya. Don’t—” I tried to push him away. “Teuk-hyung?!” He called me and maybe, won’t let go of me. “They could think something bad about seeing this. Kangin, let me go.” I said as I held his hands. “How about Eunhyuk & Donghae? Yesung & Ryeowook? Kyuhyun & Sungmin? Heechul-hyung & Hankyung-hyung?” He said as he hugged me tighter. “Kangin?!” “Hyung~” He called me softly and rested his head on my right shoulder. He whispered to my ear, “I don’t know if you’ll believe this but, I LOVE YOU.” I finally had a chance to push him away; I faced him, “Don’t. Please don’t.” I said and bowed.

 

                “Hyung. Seriously, I love you.” He said, which made me look straight to his eyes. “Kangin. Please don’t.” “I love you, hyung.” He said and walked towards me slowly. I don’t know what to do. I looked around to prevent an eye contact with him. He still walked. “STOP, KANGIN! PLEASE DON’T LET ME FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU EVEN DEEPER!” I shouted, making my eyes shut before tears would fall down.

 

                “You really love me?” Kangin asked me sweetly. I looked up to him, seeing our faces just few inches away with each other. I sighed, “I am… I mean, yes…” I said and he hugged me. I felt warm now, after releasing the coldness I am hiding now and then. The coldness that was caused by the denial of my feelings for this mighty man… And now, I am free; free from any doubts and guilt. I finally confessed, and I will never regret anything about it.

 

                And we shared a kiss that I hope, will seal this love FOREVER…

 

-          Park  Kim Jungsoo. J