Chapter 10

Destined For Each Other (HIATUS)

 

“Ahhh~ we’re done finally.” Kyuhyun said as he stretched his arms. “Aww~ You guys must be tired.”Seohyun said softly. “Come over to our place. We’ll cook for you guys as a sign of gratitude from us.” Yoona said. “Uhm, whaddya say guys?” Siwon asked his friends. “You know, I’m always in!” GD said and flashed a naughty wink to Jessica. “Urgh!” Jessica muttered to herself and rolled her eyes. “We’re in!” Taeyang and Kyuhyun said in unison. “Okay, let’s go.” Dara said. They walked to the dorm because it was very near.

 

-----

“Okay, we’re done touring.” Gi Kwang said. “Chincha kuma-o sunbae.” IU said. “Not a prob. Okay, you guys need to go home now. It’s late already. See you tomorrow.” Gi Kwang said. He was about to walk away when IU called him. "Sunbae!” IU said. “Yeah?” Gi Kwang asked. “Hmm, we would like to treat you for a meal because we wanna thank you for giving us tour.” IU nervously said. “Anyi. No need. It’s not necessary.” Gi Kwang said. “But we insist.” Jiyeon said and flashed a smile. “Araso.” Gi Kwang said as he flashed his bright smile. “Oh, you’re invited too Dongjun-sshi.” IU said. Jiyeon was surprised when IU invited Dongjun too. She gave IU a what-the-hell look. IU just elbowed her. “Uhm, okay then.” Dongjun said and smiled sheepishly.

 

-----

Seohyun, Dara, Yoona and Jessica were checking stuffs for their cooking while the guys were chattering at the living room. “Unnie, we don’t have enough ingredients to cook something good for them. Ottoke?” Seohyun said. “We’ve to go to the supermarket then.” Dara said as she put her hands on her waist. They went to living room to tell the guys that they were going to the supermarket. “Guys, we need to go to the supermarket to buy some ingredients.” Seohyun said. “Uhm, let us go with you guys too then. We can help you to carry the things.” Kyuhyun said. “Yeah, let us help you guys.” Siwon said. “Hmm, okay then. Kuma-o.” Seohyun said and flashed a smile. All of them left for the supermarket.

 

-----

 

They all went to the supermarket to buy the ingredients. “What are you guys planning to cook?” GD asked. “Spaghetti.” Jessica replied coldly. “Oh, that sounds great!” GD said. “Yeah.” Jessica replied coldly while crossing her arms. “Keep on being cold with me. You’ll be mine soon.” GD thought to himself with a naughty grin. No girls ever treated GD this way so GD felt challenged when Jessica treated him coldly.  “Let’s group ourselves. Some go to the snacks section. Some go to the drinks section and some go to the ingredients section. That will save up time.” Siwon said. All nodded in agreement. Kyuhyun, Seohyun, Siwon and Yoona went to the ingredients section. Taeyang, GD, Dara and Jessica went to the snacks and drinks section.

 

----

Yoona was having trouble reaching the sauce and Siwon who was right beside her helped her to get it. “Here.” Siwon said and smiled. Yoona felt her cheeks turning red whenever Siwon flashed a smile to her. Her heart was beating faster whenever Siwon was beside her without any specific reason. Something which she never experienced with any guys before. Kyuhyun was busy teasing Seohyun at the flavouring section. “Seohyun-sshi.” Kyuhyun called. When Seohyun turned back, Kyuhyun poked her chubby cheeks. “Toink!” Kyuhyun chuckled while Seohyun pouted because she was tricked by Kyuhyun again. “Kiyopta!” Kyuhyun said and pinched Seohyun’s chubby cheeks again. He really liked Seohyun’s chubby cheeks. “Pout for me everyday, can?” Kyuhyun said and put on a naughty grin. “Can!” Seohyun said. “Cheomal yeo? Yeaah!” Kyuhyun said and still wearing the smile. “In your dream!” Seohyun said and giggled. “I thought it was for real.” Kyuhyun said. Now it was his turn to pout. Seohyun wanted to get her revenge. She pinched Kyuhyun’s cheeks and ran away. “Yah!” Kyuhyun said. “That girl really has the gut.” Kyuhyun whispered to himself and chuckled while chasing after Seohyun.

 

----

IU, Gi Kwang, Dongjun and Jiyeon went to a nearby restaurant. IU and Gi Kwang already ordered. Left with Jiyeon and Dongjun. “Give me a guava juice, please.” Jiyeon said to the waiter. “Give me a guava juice too.” Dongjun said. “I’d like spicy rice cakes.” Jiyeon said. “Spicy rice cakes.” Dongjun said to the waiter. The waiter wrote on her note and went to the counter to sent the orders. “Yah! Why are you following my order?” Jiyeon said and glared at Dongjun. “Chill dudee. I like Guava and spicy rice cakes too kay. You’re not the only one.” Dongjun said and glared back. “Urgh! Whatever!” Jiyeon said and crossed her arms. “Why are they acting like this?” Gi Kwang whispered to IU. “Dongjun accidentally knocked us down just now. Jiyeon got a bruise because of that. She hates Dongjun for giving her a bruise on her very first day.” IU explained in low voice to Gi Kwang. “Ahh. That’s why.” Gi Kwang finally understood why they were acting cold to each other.

----

“You want this?” GD asked. “Okay.” Jessica replied coldly. Everything that GD asked she just replied shortly and coldly. She herself didn’t know why she acted that way to GD. Maybe she was being extra careful because GD was a player and also a sweet-talker. Taeyang and Dara were busy choosing the snacks at the other corner. “Chilli flavour, want?” Taeyang asked. “Barbeque can?” Dara asked in aegyo. “Barbeque it is.” Taeyang said and flashed his eye smile. His eye seemed to form a straight line whenever he flashed a smile.

 

----

“Unnie! Help me!” Seohyun called out and hid behind Yoona’s back because Kyuhyun was chasing her. “Yah! Come here!” Kyuhyun said while trying to get Seohyun. “Shiro!” Seohyun said and gave a merong to him. Yoona and Siwon chuckled when they saw the childish act. “Yah, pabo! Stop chasing her. You can get your revenge next time.” Siwon said and chuckled. “Alright. Next time then.” Kyuhyun said and flashed a naughty wink to Seohyun. Seohyun and Yoona just giggled. Kyuhyun received a message from GD. They were waiting for them outside so Kyuhyun and the others went to the cashier and paid everything. After that, they went to the dorm.