Fell first, fell harder (One-Shot)

EngLot (One-Shots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Engfa has been open with her uality as a part of the LGBTQ++ community, while Charlotte is just new to the game - she has no experience with having a same gender relationship.

Engfa and Charlotte's first meeting was in the Miss Grand Thailand competition.

Fans began shipping them before they even met each other.

Engfa clearly showed her feelings and interest with Charlotte, but Charlotte - on the other hand, doesn’t feel the same way and thinks of Engfa as a sister. That's what Enfa thought.

EngLot’s ship sailed. They started to gain more fans and their ship became famous.

Engfa fell deeper and couldn’t help having more feelings for Charlotte.

Charlotte went with the flow, for the sake of their fans. She’s really grateful for the love and support they’re receiving, however she’s still holding back.

Charlotte mentioned that if ever she’s going to enter a relationship, she wants to get to know the person more.

Someone asked Charlotte what she thinks of Engfa and her relationship - she answered ‘Girlfriend-Sister’ relationship.

Engfa can’t really complain, she just wants to cherish the moments she has with Charlotte.

On a Miss Grand Thailand concert, on one Engfa and Charlotte’s performance - Engfa couldn’t help herself say, “I don’t want to put pressure on you. Some people like to ask when will we become lovers or say that Charlotte must be a Girlfriend of P’Fa only? I saw Charlotte as a little girl. I don’t want to put pressure on her.”

However, Engfa is in a dilemma - as her relationship with Charlotte gets closer and closer , she can’t help but fall for her deeper and deeper.

But Engfa thinks that Charlotte wants nothing more than their ‘Girlfriend-Sister’ relationship.

Engfa loves being with Charlotte, but Engfa’s scared with the overwhelming feelings she has for her.

The skinships, words of affirmation and love made it even harder for Engfa.

 

_________

 

One day, Engfa began to distance herself from Charlotte.

It was unnoticed but if you really take a good look at it, Engfa began to give space between her and Charlotte.

 

After a couple of months.

Due to their busy schedule, it has become difficult for EngLot to meet up. With Engfa busy with her responsibility as Miss Grand Thailand 2022 and Miss Grand International 1st Runner up, she drowned herself with work.

She still speaks with Charlotte from time to time.

 

But eventually, she stopped responding to Charlotte’s calls and messages.

 

_________

 

Until the MGT and MGI concert day, Engfa tried to act as normal as she could. She tried to avoid Charlotte by hanging around with Roberta Tamondong - Miss Grand Philippines & MGI 5th Runner Up and Chompoo - MGT Runner Up.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter