Started and Popularity

It's okay to love

Gikwang went back home at night with Yoseob and this time without Dujun. The two walk carefully and look surrounded especially Gikwang who learn from his dream. Yoseob kinda change to be so lovely and quiet a little like he have a crush on someone. Gikwang think he's more weird because he didn't thought Dujun as his close friends when the three of them always been so close and understand each other. "Yoseob-ah, didn't we... I mean with Dujun. Aren't the three of us been so close?" "Dujun? I think he's manly. How can I be friends with him? It will be better if he be friends with Dongwoon and Junhyung instead of both us."

"Yoseob-"

"Gikwangie, Dujun and I aren't close. We don't know each other that much yet. Of course we've been the same class for three years but, he's still a stranger." Gikwang's eyes widened surprised to hear what's the boy was talking about. Is he losing his mine? Or did he got amnesia? Gikwang thought. 

When they arrived at Yoseob's home, Gikwang sighed as he enters his house. Gikwang looked up at the sky and rub his forehead in disbelief. He couldn't really believe why it suddenly change. 

 

In the morning, Dujun and Gikwang went to school together without Yoseob. Last night without Dujun and now without Yoseob. Gikwang wants to know what was the reason or if Dujun know something, he might know who's Dongwoon too. Well no one knows.

"So, you want to know about Dongwoon?" Dujun asked. Gikwang nodded.

"He used to be close with us and you both like each other so much."

"Be real, Dujun."

"Okay, okay. You and Dongwoon had known each other for a long time. Both of you like each other for a long time. I said this twice. You hear me? The three of us are best friends." "Excuse me?" Gikwang blinked his eyes that Dujun didn't mention Yoseob as their best friend. "Why?" The elder confused. "I thought our best friend is Yos-" "-good morning, Dujun-ah and Gikwang-ah!" Junhyung interrupted. Gikwang sighed. "Deh! Good morning, Jun-ah." said Dujun. "Good morning." Gikwang too. Dongwoon was behind Junhyung smiling at Gikwang. Gikwang blushes and walked to the front immediately.

Before he was about to run away, Dongwoon grabbed his wrist and Gikwang turned around and gasp because Dongwoon bent down his body and too close to his face. His heart beat faster than ever while Dujun and Junhyung leave them both here. The two stares at each other. Dongwoon smiles but Gikwang opened his mouth in shock.

"Good morning, Gikwang-ah." Dongwoon started. Gikwang wake up to reality and close his mouth.

"G-good morning." He shyly replied.

"What's wrong?"

"N-n-nothing."

 

oh my god! Why is Dongwoon so handsome??

 

"Gikwang?" Dongwoon wave his hand in front of Gikwang to make him look at him again.

"Ne?"

"Looks like you're worried about the morning class because it's math. Shall we go to our class together?" Dongwoon asked. Gikwang nodded and follows him from behind.

 

During in the maths class, Gikwang was so focused on the teacher teaching but he's also confused with the formula. Because of that, he couldn't be more focused anymore. He keep remembering Dongwoon's face in this morning.

"Mr Yoon and Mr Lee. Please answer the question." said Ms Choi.

"Bwo???" Gikwang says loudly. Everyone laughed as the teacher frowned at him. "Answer the second question. Mr Yoon answer the first one."

Gikwang and Dujun went to the front to board and write the working to answer the questions. Gikwang couldn't answer the question and was stuttered to answer them. He keep whispering to Dujun but got ignored. Until Dujun done, Gikwang was leave behind. Everyone was waiting for the answer but he's still there with nothing to write on the board. Dongwoon feel sorry for the boy so he raised his hand, asking the teacher to answer them.

"Okay, Mr Son. Please help Mr Lee Gikwang to answer them." said Ms Choi as she asked Gikwang to have a seat. Dongwoon walked passed and Gikwang pouted sadly. Dongwoon managed to pat his head and he stopped and turned around. He received a glare from Mrs Choi.

 

He pat my head?!!

 

During lunch break time, Gikwang going out somewhere to the garden, staring at the beautiful pink flower. He pick up one of them and smell it. Even tho, it doesn't smell so good but he smiles. He remembers that Dujun and Yoseob always give him flowers back in two years ago. He frowned and turned to sad because Yoseob can't have lunch time with him while Dujun is on his having practice on music class. Only a few students un his class are called by the teacher. Dongwoon too.

Then he stood up and put the flower on his pocket. He wants to go back inside and found Yoseob alone walking while reading a book. Gikwang tilt his head and saw three boys and two girls from upstairs trying to throw something. Gikwang felt like something gonna happen to Yoseob so he ran towards the small boy and took off his blazer and covered their heads quickly. Suddenly...

"What the hell, Lee Gikwang??" The girls laughing. He surprised that Yoseob is all wet because he keep walking and forget to called out his name to stop. The five of them laugh so hard and went away.

"Oh my god, Yoseob! I'm sorry! Are you cold??"

"It's okay, Gikwangie. It always happen to me."

"Oh no! I'm sorry that I forgot to say your name! I was about to save you from getting cold because the bullies are throwing the water on you!"

"It's alright. At least you're trying to save my life. Thank you so much. Anyway, I need to go and change because I need to go to music class now. See you later."

Gikwang feel sorry for his best friend being all wet but Yoseob did not care at all. "But, I want to protect him... Don't give up! If the bullies trying to do that to him again, I will go and rescue him!" He mumbled.

 

In the music class*

Dongwoon, Dujun and Junhyung are sitting at the back watching one student singing. The three are not worried at all. Dujun feel a bit worried about Dongwoon. Because they have known each other for a long time but the younger seems like act like strangers. When Dongwoon look at him, he look away. "Dujun-ah, did you remember me?" He asked. "Oh you?? Yeah! Of course! But, that Gikwang didn't remember you!" 

"It's fine. I know how to make him come back to me."

"How?"

"Just be close to him and--"

"Mr Kim! I'm sorry I was late!" Yoseob came and stop everything. The teacher just nod and ask Yoseob to have a sit. Dujun look at Yoseob. Yoseob look at Dujun and smile. The elder smile back and look back to the front as the female student continue to sing.

"Do you still like Yoseob?" Dongwoon asked.

"Maybe."

"You seems like broken heart people. How about you confess feeling to him?"

"I can't do that. He like someone else. I saw him also looking at Junhyung."

"Junhyung already have someone else. Yoseob even know that."

Junhyung burst out laughing as he heard what are both boys talking about. He pushed Dongwoon to the side making Dujun almost falls down.

After the music class ended, Yoseob quickly went out from the class. Dujun was at the back, follows him. He can't let the boy going alone. Dujun was too respectful. He makes Yoseob being like a girl in this relationship.

"Yoseob-ah!" He says softly but loud. Yoseob turned around and confused.

"Ne?" He smiled at the tall guy. Dujun nervously look at him and walked closer towards him.

"Can we... Be friends?"

"Of course. Oh yeah, Gikwang always thought both of us are that close. I think this is the time. But, I'm sorry. I think we Both can be friends but my friend is Gikwang, so we should be normal friends just like girl and boy. I see you're fit to be friends with Dongwoon and Junhyung because they're manly like you." Yoseob replied nicely. Dujun's smile appears on his lips. He slightly chuckles and blushes.

"Thank you. If you need me, just come."

"I will." He replied shyly before he go.

Dujun breathing better than before. At the same time, Dongwoon and Junhyung are with him and being surrounded by the girls. The three being popular and all of them just fall in love with them especially Dongwoon because of his unique face look like foreigner and handsome and tall. 

 

Dongwoon must be the top 1 between us. Dujun thought.

okay, what's going on? Junhyung thought. Dongwoon smiled and blinked because not only three girls staring at him but a lot than Junhyung and Dujun.

 

Tbc.

 

A/N : it is just cute but sad. Thanks for reading 💞