Prison Break

Dirty Little Secret

Creak…

 

A pair of eyes peeped outside to see if there was anyone there before the little creeper quietly opened the door and snuck down the hall.

 

“And where do you think you’re going?”

 

The creeper froze, cursing under her breath as she slowly turned around while wincing, hoping the accusing voice was just her imagination.

 

Unfortunately, she found DaeHyun standing there, tapping his foot impatiently with a raised eyebrow, looking very, very upset at her. MiMi giggled nervously, straightening up as she slowly inched backwards.

 

“I was just…going to go out for a stroll for a bit…get some fresh air…maybe do a little sight seeing~ get some groceries~” she rambled distractingly (as she posed all innocently with her hands behind her back).

 

“You’re gonna go see HoWon, aren’t you?”

 

MiMi gasped in disbelief, “Jung DaeHyun-sshi! After everything he’s done, you think I would just waltz right back to him like that! What do you take me for?”

 

“…he’s baiting you with puppies, isn’t he?” DaeHyun continued his (frighteningly accurate) accusations, not buying her act one bit. He’s used to MiMi’s (ridiculously convincing) acting abilities and could tell she was lying.

 

She pouted, knowing he hit the bull’s eye.

 

Sigh.

 

“DAEHYUN, I’M SORRY!” she apologized, closing her eyes as she took a gun out of her bag. DaeHyun’s eyes bugged out as she shot a net at DaeHyun’s feet, tripping him.

 

“What the-MIMI! WHERE DID YOU GET THAT GUN?! YAH, B.A.P! SHE’S ESCAPING!”

 

“I’m sorry, DaeHyunnie! My babies need me!” MiMi cried out as she ran down the stairs. She paused for a second when JongUp ran up the stairs after her. She clicked her tongue and grunted, “Aish! JongUppie-ah~! I promise I’ll be back, please just let me go?”

 

JongUp looked around and scratched his head.

 

“Sorry, Noona…but YongGookie-hyung ordered me not to let you out. I’m sorry,” he apologized bowing. When he lifted his head back up, he gaped in awe as MiMi was no longer in front of him. She jumped over the railing of the stairs and past him. After the realization that he had been outsmarted settled in, he tried to go after her. MiMi was already one step ahead of him and shot a net around his ankle as well. Unfortunately, she didn’t account for the fact that JongUp was on the stairs.

 

The poor boy flailed his arms in hopes of using the momentum to keep him standing. MiMi cursed, realizing JongUp was probably going to fall, and charged up to catch him. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a gun pointed at her.

 

“Sorry, JongUppie!” she apologized, catching the younger boy and using him as a shield as a tranquilizer dart missed its intended target, hitting the human meat shield instead. As JongUp fell unconscious, MiMi closed one eye to aim another gun she pulled out of her bag at her attacker. A pink ball flew out and exploded everywhere.

 

“Ah, Noona! This is gonna take forever to get out of my hair!” whined JunHong as he was trapped in a…sticky situation. (A/N: …ahem…*pretends she didn’t make a horrible pun.)

 

“Sorry, JunHongie. I promise I’ll help you wash it out later!” MiMi put JongUp down (A/N: Hehe…up down… …I’m sorry, I’ll stop.) gently before darting out of their apartment unscathed.

 

DaeHyun ran downstairs after finally untangling himself from MiMi’s net trap, only to find a mess he needed to clean up. And DaeHyun did not like messes…

 

“ARGH! YOUNGJAE-AH! KEEP A BETTER LOCK ON YOUR TECHNOLOGY!” DaeHyun cursed as he ran up to pick a fight with their technological genius.

 

“I don’t know why you guys even bothered trying to keep her locked up. You know she was bound to escape, one way or another,” YoungJae grumbled, walking downstairs, apparently woken up from his nap as he yawned. DaeHyun narrowed his eyes at him.

 

“Relax, relax…I bugged her cell phone earlier so you can just follow h-”

 

DaeHyun immediately snatched the tracking device out of YoungJae’s hand and ran after MiMi. YoungJae shook his head as he started walking back upstairs.

 

“W-Wait! YoungJae-hyung! Don’t leave me like this! YoungJae-hyuuuuuung~!” cried JunHong as he wiggled back and forth in the pink goo.

 

YoungJae sighed, “Fine. Damn those two…leaving me to clean up this mess…”

 

=====================================================================

 

OHMYGOSH, I ACTUALLY WROTE A SHORT CHAPTER! XDDDD

 

And nothing serious is going on, so you all should know by now that it’s the calm before the storm, right? XD

 

So expect a storm.

 

There a 100% chance of rain with possibly 75% chance of lots of angsty, angst angst.

 

I dunno.

 

This story has been too…sadness lately. I decided to add a little humor before things go wild. XD

 

~Kira :3

 

=====================================================================

 

MaeilYogurt: I’m sorry. Being female . D: Clearly the only solution is to kick males in the balls every month so they can feel our pain. :D

 

mysteriousshadow: I’m totally squee for JB. That damn eye smile. =___= I haven’t figured out where to stick him though. XD

 

Deezelo: Aww…don’t hate on EunWoo. D: She’s an awesome character and deserves to be loved~ No hatin’ zone.

 

corn-edmonkey: Are you rooting for DaeHyun/MiMi or MiMi/Hoya? XD I’m getting mixed signals and am very confused what you want. And yes, they are Infinite. XD But B.A.P doesn’t know that yet. :P This is what is called dramatic irony. XD Hehehehe…I like it.

 

NazSamz: It’s because you all wanted it so much and I am so thankful for all your wonderful comments and support. How can I ignore you? :)

 

-imhungry: Kekekeke…I’m a troll. Expect lots of trolling. It is in your best interest to pay attention very closely to almost every detail because there could be foreshadow somewhere you are unaware of. XD Aww, guys~ EunWoo deserves love too! *watches the DaeMi ship sail away very quickly* Oh dear…what would you do if they don’t end up together? :P *runs away before you answer*

 

Always2oclock: Hahahaha, it’s a love hate relationship with DaeMi shipping? XD I apologize. I promise more DaeHyun/EunWoo…positive interaction soon (aka. the next chapter). EunWoo’s stalking behavior cannot be stopped…well…lol…you’ll see. XD She kinda stops? YongGook/JiEun are just…*sigh~* They’re just so easy to ship and you really don’t have to know JiEun. XD She’s just so cute and pretty and has such a nice voice~ There will probably be a huge Bekah/MiMi fight. Though probably not any time soon…or maybe in the next chapter…o___O I dunno…I haven’t decided…