Emotional Distress

Dirty Little Secret

CLASH!

 

“You’re a ing idiot.”

 

“Aren’t you being a bit too harsh?”

 

“You’re a ing IDIOT!”

 

She shoved him off balance from their standstill and charged forward for an attack, ing her sword ahead of her. He diverted her attack with his own sword, leading her away from him with the momentum of her charge. She quickly turned back around and swiped at his feet, hoping to trip him. He saw it coming from a mile away and jumped back, avoiding it before she even attacked. She had expected him to jump and threw her sword at him as he was in mid-flight. With his sword, he once more changed the direction of its path, away from his body. As he was preoccupied with her flying sword, she grabbed her dagger out of her boot and tackled him to the ground, pinning him down with the sharp object  tightly against his throat.

 

“You…” she panted heavily as she glared down at him. He panted heavily as well, staring back up at her with unwavering eyes, not at all nervous about his current predicament. With a scream, she stabbed the dagger merely an inch away from his face, pulling herself off of him, storming out of their training room.

 

SLAM!

 

The sound of the door closing echoed through the room for awhile before it became silent.

 

“Well that went well.”

 

“Yoo YoungJae, shut up.”

 

“Jung DaeHyun, you’re an idiot.”

 

“Yah, are we really doing this?”

 

“I dunno, are you gonna admit you’re an idiot?”

 

“YoungJae…”

 

“DaeHyun…”

 

The older of the two turned away and sulked. The younger merely shook his head.

 

“Well, as the peacemaker between you two, I suggest you let her cool down before you apologize.”

 

“Me? Apologize? Were you sleeping when she tried to chop my head off?” DaeHyun looked over at YoungJae in disbelief.

 

“No, and I was definitely awake when you helped EunWoo-sshi from that senior,” YoungJae shot back with a raised eyebrow.

 

DaeHyun scoffed, “The notebook slipped out of my hand…”

 

“Yes…well that little notebook slipped very fast and far down the hall then,” YoungJae agreed sarcastically.

 

“I just hate guys like that,” DaeHyun reasoned.

 

“Are you trying to convince me or yourself?” YoungJae questioned. “MiMi was able to stop EunWoo-sshi from stalking you and you screwed it up. That is a fact. Wouldn’t you be pissed if you were her?”

 

~

 

SLAM!

 

“Omona, you scared me…” HimChan gasped as he held a hand over his rapidly beating heart.

 

MiMi ran over and threw herself at YongGook, who had been reading their next assignment details on the bed. She buried her face in his chest, throwing her arms around his waist, without a word. Their leader smiled down at her sadly, her hair gently as she hugged him tightly. HimChan walked over and sat down next to the two of them, rubbing her back.

 

“MinnieMi~ are you crying? Didn’t you promise YongGookie that you wouldn’t cry anymore?” HimChan teased playfully in an attempt to make her feel better.

 

She didn’t answer and merely buried her face deeper into YongGook. He chuckled, pulling her legs up so she was on his lap and engulfed her into his arms, rocking back and forth in a soothing manner. HimChan pouted at being ignored while YongGook tried to shoo him away for being a problem. The umma of the group, of course, refused to budge as the two started to get into a silent fight over MiMi with HimChan demanding to know what was wrong with his only ‘daughter’ and YongGook demanding HimChan to shut the up and go away. YongGook was accustomed to dealing with MiMi when she was having problems because the younger girl always sought him out, so he knew the best remedy is to not to ask her any questions and just comfort her quietly. Well, HimChan knew that too, but being the obnoxious umma that he was, he demanded to know what was going on with all the members 24/7.

 

YongGook sighed, giving up on trying to make HimChan go away (since he couldn’t use violence very well when MiMi was in his lap) and asked the sulking girl an unrelated question to get her mind off of what was bothering her, “You done for the day?”

 

MiMi shook her head and finally spoke for the first time since she entered the room.

 

“MiHyun has a date with Nam WooHyun.”

 

~

 

“I’m home.”

 

“Welcome home, Master SungKyu.”

 

His butler took his bag and coat, not forgetting to bow in respect, as SungKyu made his way into the kitchen for a small snack. Just as he was about to pick up a nicely cut apple slice waiting on the counter for his return from school, the front door slammed open. Startled at the noise, SungKyu picked up one slice of apple and exited the kitchen to check the front door, only to have himself shoved aside by Bekah, who stormed past him into his kitchen unannounced. He furrowed his eyebrows and tilted his head to make sure it wasn’t his imagination that there was, in fact, a girl currently raiding his kitchen for something. When he finally recovered from his stupor, he turned to ask her what she was doing in his house. His eyes widened when she answered his unspoken question by downing a bottle of Vodka before he could assess the situation.

 

“YAH! HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?!” he screamed, snatching the alcoholic beverage from the underaged girl. Unfortunately, she had already consumed more than enough to get drunk. SungKyu cursed under his breath, putting the bottle out of the way before tending to Bekah. “Are you trying to kill yourself? What the hell do you think you’re doing?”

 

“Im gonna…HICCUP…I kill that NamBastard and…HICCUP… MiHyun!” Bekah slurred out, giggling as she flopped around, losing her motor abilities to the effects of the alcohol.

 

“You drink that much Vodka at one time again and you’d be lucky you don’t get yourself killed first! Do you even know how concentrated this stuff is?! Aish, seriously!” SungKyu yelled in frustration, immediately calling MyungSoo. “Yah, drop whatever you’re doing and come pick SooJin up. She’s completely drunk and I don’t have the time to deal with her right now. Hurry up!”

 

MyungSoo agreed without asking any questions and was about to hang up when SungKyu added a final thought.

 

“Ah, also, call WooHyun and tell him he’s a ing clueless bastard. I’m hanging up now.”

 

~

 

MyungSoo sighed, grabbing a cool towel and dabbing Bekah’s forehead when she passed out from consuming way too much alcohol. Her condition was stable already as confirmed by the doctor (whom MyungSoo called as he went to pick her up), so he didn’t have to worry about her passing out and never waking up again.

 

“WHERE IS SHE?!”

 

MyungSoo furrowed his eyebrows at the annoying ruckus outside. He gently placed the towel back on Bekah’s forehead before charging outside. With an unforgiving glare, he grabbed WooHyun by the collar and punched him right in the jaw. The impact caused WooHyun to fall on the ground.

 

“WooHyun-oppa!” MiHyun cried, crouching next to him, holding him up to see if he was okay. WooHyun spat some blood out to the side from accidentally biting his lip when he got punched, his eyes never leaving MyungSoo’s glaring ones.

 

“What the hell was that for, Kim MyungSoo?!” WooHyun demanded.

 

“Why is she here?” MyungSoo questioned back in a frightening quiet voice.

 

“She’s my girlfriend, why can’t she be here, huh?! I asked you a question, MyungSoo!”

 

MyungSoo scoffed with a roll of his head, “Girlfriend? Wow, you’re really something, Nam WooHyun.”

 

Before WooHyun could retort, MyungSoo grabbed his collar with two hands and pulled him up to his feet.

 

“Get out.”

 

WooHyun sneered at MyungSoo’s insolence, but made no comment about it.

 

“Fine, I’ll get out,” WooHyun agreed. Rather than leaving immediately, he stormed into the room MyungSoo was keeping Bekah and picked her up bridal style. “But Bekah’s coming with me.”

 

 MyungSoo didn’t stop him, but as he passed him by, he whispered.

 

“You’re a blind .”

 

~

 

Once they got to WooHyun’s house, MiHyun opened all the doors so WooHyun could carry Bekah in without having to juggle keys and doors and everything. MiHyun sighed in relief when WooHyun finally put her down on his bed. He turned to the sleeping girl, examining her peaceful, quiet face (not something he saw very often). He brushed some of the hair out of her face and sighed.

 

“I’m sorry for making you come out with me like this…” WooHyun apologized to MiHyun, who merely smiled at him.

 

“Why don’t you go get her some water and a damp towel? I’ll keep an eye on her, although I don’t think she’s going anywhere,” she suggested, patting WooHyun reassuringly on the back. The older boy agreed and left immediately.

 

The moment he was gone, MiHyun dropped her angelic smile and raided the room swiftly yet quietly. She searched through all of his belongings for anything that looked suspicious. It would be difficult to get another chance like this, so she would have to use her time wisely before WooHyun got back.

 

She cursed under her breath. Nothing. There was nothing. With a grunt, she kicked his desk in frustration.

 

She blinked a few times when she saw a little card fall from under his desk somehow. MiMi picked it up to examine it.

 

“Paradise…Club? What is this?” MiHyun whispered to herself before pocketing the only thing that could be a lead to figuring some things out so far.

 

Before she could look under the desk for more information, she was tackled.

 

“GO TO HELL!”

 

~

 

WooHyun sighed loudly in frustration with a shaky breath as he propped himself up against the counter with both arms extended and his head hanging down between her arms. His tired eyes checked the level of the bowl of water, turning off the faucet.

 

“GO TO HELL!”

 

His eyes widened in worry.

 

“BEKAH!”

 

He charged into the room to find Bekah with her hands around MiHyun's neck. Afraid for MiHyun, he restrained Bekah by putting an arm under each armpit and pulling her back. MiHyun coughed violently, holding in pain, as she was finally allowed to breathe at an unconstrained rate once more.

 

“Let go of me! I will kill that if it’s the last thing I do! How dare you? HOW DARE YOU, KIM MIHYUN?! You knew! You ing knew! HoWon told me everything! How could you do this to me when you knew?! Tu sei bifronte, pugnalate alle spatte puttana! GIVE WOOHYUN BACK TO ME!” hissed Bekah as she thrashed violently against WooHyun’s hold, throwing out a few curses in her mother language. Despite being stronger than her, she was fighting with all her strength, making it difficult to restrain her. MiHyun could only look up at the fuming half-Italian, half-Korean with watery, sad eyes (though it was more directly at WooHyun). Upon seeing MiHyun’s pitiful eyes, he ordered her to leave immediately so he could deal with Bekah more safely (at least he could hope). Glad to hear that, MiHyun bolted out of the house.

 

“Bekah, hey! You’re still drunk! Calm down, okay? I’m right here so just please calm yourself! I haven’t gone anywhere,” WooHyun attempted to reason. Upon hearing his voice, she stopped struggling.

 

“I hate you the most, Nam WooHyun! Cazzo! Stronzo! Vaffanculo, you piece of mierde!” she cried loudly, hitting his chest repeatedly as tears fell from her eyes, subconsciously mixing her language together. His eyes closed in pain at the sight of his best friend in this condition, throwing his arms around her shoulders tightly, forcing her to stop thrashing around before she hurt herself.

 

He froze when she murmured.

 

“Why today…of all days…”

 

He finally realized why Bekah freaked out completely to the point that she even got drunk when she didn’t drink.

 

“I’m sorry…I’m sorry for forgetting Bekah…I’m sorry…” he whispered, hugging her tighter this time out of sympathy and regret. “, I’m so stupid…I’m sorry…”

 

She finally stopped her thrashing and passed out again in WooHyun’s arms, crying the whole time. Her last words before going unconscious again were soft, full of disappointment.

 

“You promised you would be there for me every single year on this day…”

 

~

 

MiMi sighed in relief once she was outside of WooHyun’s premise. Reaching into her pocket, she took out the card she stole, examining it more thoroughly now that she wasn’t in any danger of getting caught by anyone.

 

At the sound of a revving engine, she hid the card into her pocket inconspicuously. A motorcyclist clad in black leather drove straight at her without any indication that it was slowing down. Rather than trying to avoid the vehicle, she stood her ground, not showing any signs of moving, even glaring pointedly at the man on the bike, who was getting closer and closer. Just as he was about to hit her, he (barely) dodged her by making a half-circle to get in front of her and skid to the stop abruptly, blocking her forward path with his bike facing her head-on. She scoffed at him with a roll of her eyes, sidestepping the bike, prepared to walk past him.

 

He grabbed her arm, preventing her from ignoring him.

 

MiMi hissed at him, “Let go, DaeHyun.”

 

He took off his helmet with one hand, so MiMi couldn’t run away, revealing his blond hair and half of his face not covered by his mask.

 

“I’m sorry,” he apologized immediately, staring at her meticulously for subtle changes in her expression as she refused to look at him. He smiled softly when he saw her side glance him without lasers, shooting him in the face.

 

“Come on, it’s been awhile since we’ve had a break from our crazy life, let’s go have fun,” DaeHyun suggested, swinging her arm gently back and forth playfully. He saw her eyes brightened a little bit at the idea. His sweet laughter was muffled by his mask, but evident in his eye smile.

 

“Where do you want to go?” MiMi inquired, the corners of lifting ever so slightly at the prospect of quality time with DaeHyun. He ruffled her hair affectionately.

 

“Hop on and you’ll find out~” he teased.

 

As she grabbed the second helmet, a surprised voice interrupted them.

 

“DaeHyun-sshi?”

 

The two of them turned to find a confused EunWoo.

 

MiMi immediately feigned an ignorant look at DaeHyun, as if asking him who this girl (when she knew very well who EunWoo was). He assured MiMi it was no one important and told her to get on as he passively stared at EunWoo, emphasizing the fact that there was nothing between the two of them. Only after MiMi put her helmet on and straddled the seat behind him did DaeHyun break his eye contact from EunWoo, putting his own helmet back on.

 

EunWoo would be lying if she said it didn’t hurt to see MiMi wrap her arms around DaeHyun’s waist tightly before the two took off.

 

So many questions flooded her mind as he drove away.

 

Who was she? Was that his girlfriend? (She was really pretty.) Have they been going out for a long time now? What was he doing around here? What did that look mean?

 

“DaeHyun-sshi, I like you…do you like me?”

 

=====================================================================

 

Translation of Bekah’s…colorful words in Italian (courtesy of spicea11347):

 

Tu sei bifronte, pugnalate alle spatte puttana! – You two-faced, back-stabbing !
Cazzo! – !
Stronzo! – !
Vaffanculo – Go yourself
Mierde! – !

 

=====================================================================

 

After all the craziness, finally got you guys an update! Be proud of me! PRAISE ME! PRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAISE MEEEEEEEEEEEE!

 

YoungJae: *smacks Kira* Shut up, you crazy brat!

Kira: MEAN! D:

 

But speaking of YoungJae, FJEIOWAJFDKLSJAVLFJADLGRWIOAJFEL;WAJGHAHISHAIRFEJIWOAJFEWALJF;LKAANDHISSTARESJFEIOWAJFEKLWJAG;EJWLAFANDHISGRUNGYLOOKFJEIOWAJFKELWAF;JEWALJFANDTHEWATERJFIOEJAWLFJE;WKAFJEANDNEONPAINTFJEIOWJAFLEJWAFKLJEAANDTHESPACESHIPFEWOAFJEKWLAJFANDTHEBLACKTANKTOPFDIOAJFEKLWJAFKLEJWAANDTHEBADASSLOOKSHEGIVESFEWIOAFJEWKLAJFL*dies*

 

That is all.

 

…I regret nothing.

 

Damn, TS. You’re trolling us on purpose not sending these things out when we’re expecting them and then sending things out when we don’t expect them. I’m just glad this didn’t affect my studying as much as it could have for an important exam I had. XD

 

A bit late, but Happy Birthday, Commander HimChan, you freakin’ greasy bunny/monkey! :)

 

D-2! We’re so close!

 

There’s too much to spaz about. That I can’t even begin. So I will leave it at that.

 

ARE YOU READY?

 

~Kira :3

 

P.S. I can’t help myself.

 

DaeJaeJae! <3

 

Holy crap, DaeHyun...you're not even my bias. *___*

 

WAITING FOR JAEJAE.

 

P.S.S. Thank you for all those that have subscribed! ^ ^ I really appreciate it and hope you comment as well~! :D But woot, I have over 80 subscribers now in total. O.o Surprise!