➹ Earth Nation

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐌╭──╯ . . . . . an original character, original universe, literate roleplay * ˚ ✦ 𝗙𝗘𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗘 𝗠𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗦 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗗! * ˚ ✦ 𝗝𝗢𝗜𝗡 𝗨𝗦 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗔 𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗔𝗟!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

earth nation: avani earth nation: avani

. ➶ ˚ politics

Because Avani is so large, cities and villages that are further from the capital may feel ignored, allowing negative feelings about the government to fester. To ensure that people feel they are heard, the sovereign, members of the royal family, or other high-ranking government officials might regularly go on national tours to meet subjects. To gain approval or promote goodwill, gold coins or other gifts are occasionally distributed throughout the nation.

Avani has detailed records for their nation and others due to their retrocognition abilities. They provide records when requested. The government of the earth nation believes they are doomed to repeat mistakes if they forget their history. They regularly refer to their historical accounts before making decisions. The government can be very resistant to change, much to the frustration of other nations and, at times, their own citizens.

The earth nation also has a talented military with an impressive ability to pinpoint and track enemies due to their seismic sense. They regularly send their soldiers to help with conflicts in their allied nations.

. ➶ ˚ climate

The country is large with many different geographical regions. The capital, which is located in the desert, has a semi-arid climate, where the days are hot and the nights are cold. In Zeinab, there is little rainfall. The forest and grassland cities, on the other hand, have pleasant, warm summers and mild, wet winters.

. ➶ ˚ food

The landscape of Avani allows farmers to grow a large variety of crops and raise a large amount of livestock. While people of Avani do consume their fair share of meat, they are known for their abundance of vegetarian options. Dishes include, but are not limited to shakshuka, slow-roasted lamb, falafel, gyros, boribap, and grilled eggplant.

. ➶ ˚ threats

Werewolves, Elves

Of the four nations, Avani has the most diverse geography with forests, grasslands, and deserts.

The capital, Zeinab,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter