Final

Stand-Offish

Stand-Offish

 

 

"Aaaaand....we're done! Thank you so much guys, you both did amazing as always!" The photographer said, taking the last couple of photos for SHINee's latest GRAZIA shoot. Jonghyun and Key were laying down on the white backdrop, the older sitting upright as he held himself up and Key laid on his side, elbow holding his head up.

The photoshoot took a couple of hours, as always with tthese types if things, but this shoot was definitley a lot longer than normal. Being the last two to get their photo's taken, Key and Jonghyun made sure they got the job done, until....Jonghyun started acting up.....again.

Key felt the skin of his stomach touch the ground as his shirt rose up a bit from the angle he was laying in. He didnt really pay any mind to it until Jonghyun decided to pull his shirt down. The younger gave the latter a confused look, as if to ask why he just did that, Jonghyun however, just kept his eyes forward, acting as if nothing happened. Key turned his attention back to the camera, letting the photographer finish his job, he can deal with the lead singer later.

Jonghyun was acting incredibily annoying and stand-offish recently, for example, pulling down Key's shirt wasnt the first time he decided to do that. During their Tokyo Dome concert, Key lifted his own shirt up, teasing the fans a bit and basically doing his job, aka fanservice. Apparently to Jonghyun, Kibum went over the line. The younger can still remember their argument, it still felt like yesterday even though almost two months have passed by. They were able to get by since they had constant schedules keeping them busy. But this particular incident, let's just say it got heated; it's been a bit awkward ever since.

 

 

They just finished their Tokyo Dome concert and everyone was sweaty and exhausted, however, when the five men made their way backstage, Key caught up to Jonghyun, pulling his arm and forcing the older to face him, making everyone around them turn their attention towards the two best friends. 

"You're such a hypocrite!" Key pointed at the older, fuming.

"What are you talking about Kibum." Jonghyun replied in a monotone voice, rolling his eyes at Keys behaviour, not even asking the question. 

" you! You're always acting so high and mighty! You're not the only one who has a job in this group!"

"Don't ing swear at me." Jonghyun gave Key a stern look to shut him up, however, the younger was done letting Jonghyun push him around. His patience tipping over the edge. 

"No, Jonghyun. You're going to let me speak. I'm ing done with your bull! You're always taking off your shirt and showing your skin, you ing act as if the whole world wants to you! Well news flash , the world doesnt revolve around you! You're constantly forcing me to cover up and acting like my ing father! I have a father, I dont need another one! Especially one who's a ing piece of like you! I'm done!" Key stormed off, leaving a wide-eyed Jonghyun behind.

The three other members just watched in shock along with everyone else backstage, witnessing the first 'real' fight between the two best friends. This was the first time swearing was involved, and screaming. And this time, Key was hella pissed and Jonghyun needed to reflect big time.

 

 

Ever since their fight, Jonghyun and Key walked on eggshells around one another. There was no talk, no apologies, no reflecting....well maybe a lot of reflecting....but they continued to act as coworkers rather than best friends. So pushing everything aside, they made sure to act professional during this photoshoot. They had a lot of couple photo's but this shoot was a bit more dazed and seductive, not really something they felt very comfortable with at this moment. Well....Jonghyun seemed very comfortable pulling the youngers shirt down, and that pissed Key off to no end. 

So once the photographer announced he was done, Key immediately stood up and walked to the dressing room, completely ignoring Jonghyun and the other three who were walking behind him. He was too pissed off to even interact with the older. 'Was he insane?' Key thought, its been two months since the whole fiasco and Jonghyun couldnt help but start being an again. For some reason the younger thought that he was slowly going to forgive the lead singer, yeah...right. Key wanted to know why Jonghyun was destroying their friendship like this, what was going on in his stupid head?

Key changed his clothing quickly, making sure he spent the least amount of time around Jonghyun. "I'll be in the van." The younger announced as he walked out of the dressing room, anger can be heard in his voice. 

Onew glanced at Jonghyun, giving him a 'we need to talk' look. The lead singer let out a frustrated sigh and hung his head low, his friendship with Key was hanging by an extremely thin thread, and the more they hurt one another, the weaker it got, threatening to break.

 

 

As soon as the van stopped in front of their apartment building, Key was the first to exit the vehicle. He didnt want to spend another minute nor breathe the same air as Jonghyun. He was so angry, he felt like crying, tears threatening to fall down his face.

He can hear the rest of the guys follow him into the building, silence surrounding them. Way too quiet. Minho, Taemin and Jinki knew what was happening between the two best friends. They watched them interract all the time, from laughing and joking around, to crying and holding one another, Jonghyun and Key went through a lot together, all five of them did. They were family. 

That's why when Jonghyun and Key fought, the atmospher would grow tense. But not like this, this time the argument has gone on for a few months and has been getting dragged on till this moment. It affected the groups comradery and positivity. It made them all aggrivated and frustrated.

Key unlocked the door by entering the pin number on the keypad, automatically making the door open and allowing the guys to enter their home. 

"I'm going to shower." Key said in a monotone voice, the door to the bathroom slamming shut behind him. 

Jinki eyed Jonghyun, his head motioning to the leaders bedroom. Sighing, Jonghyun followed the leader into the room, door shut behind them. Taemin and Minho just shook their heads at the scene, worry washing over their faces as they werent sure what was going to happen between their two fighting friends.

 

__________________________

 

Water fell down Key's body, washing his smooth skin, the heat making his muscles relax. Tears mixed in with the water as the younger leaned his head back, allowing the water to pour down his face, down to his body. 

He was confused...and hurt. Jonghyun was his best friend. The older always made Key feel good about himself, showering him with compliments, giving him those puppy-eyed looks that seem as though he was in love but wasnt, Key knew. He knew Jonghyun was straight, sometimes he looked like he would flip the switch but in the end, he always preferred s over . The younger always accepted the fact that Jonghyun was just overly affectionate, way too touchy, and had no shame in flirting, no matter if it was a male or female. Key accepted the platonic relationship, however, Jonghyun made it extremely hard sometimes. And this time, was no acception.

They fought like a married couple, it was unhealthy....and mentally exhausting.

Tears ran down the youngers face, his body trembling. Jonghyun probably hated his body. That's why he always tried his best to hide his friends body from the world, maybe the older just thought he was ugly. Maybe he was disgusted. Jonghyun knew the younger preferred men, it wasnt a secret between the SHINee members. They were a family and family accepeted one another, no matter what. But this time, Key felt weak, he felt hurt and betrayed. 

The younger was always insecure about his body, always going on crazy diets to lose weight even though he was skinny already. He put his body through so much stress to comply with industry standards, and Jonghyun was always the one by his side. Supporting him but making sure he always ate healthy, the older would always make small trips to pick up food for the younger whenever he tried to starve himself. He always told Key how gorgeous he was, no matter how much fat was on his body, Jonghyun made him feel beautiful. Everyday. Always. But not this time.

Key couldnt help but feel ugly and worthless. It's been months and Jonghyun hasnt looked him in the eyes. Months since Jonghyun told him he was beautiful, months since the last time they smiled at eachother. The younger didnt need validation or love from other people, but with Jonghyun, it felt different. It was different. He wanted the older to continue to love him as much as he loved the latter, but that love, their friendship was slowly dissipating. He didnt know how much love he had left to keep him from running away forever. 

The water slowly turned cold, making Key tremble. His eyes dryed up, running out of tears, the younger turned off the shower head and walked out, wrapping a towel around his body. He walked over to the mirror, wiping it, he couldnt help but look at his reflection. His eyes travelling down to his body, his thin and bare legs as the towel only covered up to his cheeks. 

He hated the way he looked, he hated the way Jonghyun made him feel like he wasnt good enough, like he didnt matter. Jonghyun has never acted this way with Minho, nor Taemin, or Jinki. For some reason, he had a spot reserved only for hurting Key. 

What hurt the most was, Jonghyun was so loving just a few months ago. But all of a sudden, something changed in the older and he made a complete 180 from the way he treated Key before vs now. Did he grow tired of the younger? Did he realize he made a mistake befriending him? Accepting him?

 

__________________________

 

Jinki was downright aggitated. He just finished talking to the lead singer and he had a strong feeling behind the reason to Jonghyuns attitude towards Kibum. He just needed to test it. Jonghyun wasnt someone easy to talk to, he always thought before he spoke and he made sure to articulate whatever he was feeling, no matter the circumstance. He looked at things factually, however, the leader was beginning to think Jonghyun didnt know how to look at things factually anymore. He was allowing his emotions get the best of him and Jinki needed to do something about it. 

The leader waited until Key was done with his shower and got comfortable in his shared room with Jonghyun. For the last two months, the lead singer traded rooms with Taemin, trying to create distance between himself and Key after their big fight. The lead singer felt as though Key wouldve at least appreciated not to have to be forced to face him everyday. Luckily Taemin agreed to swap rooms, but not without promising he would return to his shared room with Mino in a month. A month turned to two and now everyone was growing frustrated with the two best friends. Taemin just wanted his bed back and Minho was sick and tired of moody Jonghyun always raining on his parade. 

You could say the atmosphere in the apartment was a bit distraught.

"Hey Kibum. Can I come in?" Jinki asked through the bedroom door, making sure to knock twice before.

"Come in." Key's voice resonated from the room.

Turning the door handle, Jinki made his way into the bedroom, noticing Key coddling his blanket as he sat upright on his bed, knees against his chest and back against the wall.

"Hey." The leader said slowly, making sure not to push any of Keys buttons. 

"Hi." The youngers head was down, his hands fidgeting in his lap.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine."

Jinki sighed, he walked over and sat down at the foot of Keys bed, "You don't look fine. Your eyes are all red and puffy. Did you cry?" The leader was always straightforward but kind. He knew how to speak to each one of the members, Key was the type that didnt need extra coddling, so he knew not to beat around the bush. 

Key rolled his eyes. 

"Im just asking a question Key." The leader pointed out, not missing the eye roll. 

"Why are you here? I appreciate it and all, but I dont feel like talking to anyone right now." Key said monotone, looking anywhere but at the leader.

"I spoke to Jonghyun."

Key tensed, "...and? What do you want me to say? Thank you?" 

"I dont need your sass, Kibum. I'm only here to help." 

"How are you going to help, Jinki? Clearly theres no helping this situation. He's made his decision, he doesnt want to be my friend anymore. I can see it, he hates me." Key's voice slowly falling into a whisper, tears threatening to fall down his eyes.

"You're wrong. Just...give him time. You've been best friends for over 8 years now, I think another few days or a month wont hurt."

"How do you know?"  Finally, a tear falls down Keys face, as if he didnt already drown in them in the shower. 

"I just do." Jinki smiled, his hand moving to Keys knee, squeezing it in reassurance. "If you love Jonghyun, as his best friend, you'd keep trying."

 

__________________________

 

"Y-you want m-me to what?" 

"I'm sure he misses you Key, I ran into him the other day and he mentioned you." Jinki smiled at Key during breakfast the next day, everyones attention now focusing on the conversation between the two. 

"Um..okay. I guess you're right. I havent seen Woohyun in a while..." Key grew anxious, eyes wandering over to the lead singer who was currently playing with his food, looking deep in thought. Key knew Jonghyun didnt love the fact that Woohyun was always in the youngers life, he always said how he was a 'best friend' stealer, whatever that meant. Key always knew the lead singer would be his one and only best friend, the love he had for the older was undeniable....and platonic of course, it had to be. Jonghyun would never love Key the way Key wanted him to, so friendship was the only way to keep the older in his life.

"Great! I actually invited him over tonight!"

"Tonight?!" The look of shock poured all over the faces of Key, Minho and Taemin.

The leader smirked, "Make sure you dress really nice Key. Maybe you'll gain a boyfriend tonight."

Key almost choked on his breakfast, what the was Jinki doing?!

SLAM

All eyes were on the lead singer as he slammed his mug on the table, breaking it in the process, anger can be seen on his face as he scoffed and walked away. He couldnt listen to another word that was coming out of Jinki's mouth, he didnt know why he was so angry, but his emotions were starting to get the best of him and he didnt know what to do other than go lock himself in Taemin and Minho's room.

What the was that?! Key wasn't really shocked at Jonghyuns reaction to hearing Woohyuns name. He would always say things like, 

"Why does he look at you like that?"

"He wants to get into your pants Key, dont you see?"

"I dont trust him, he's using you for his own satisfaction."

"He only wants you for your body."

"He'll hurt you, Key."

What really shocked Key was the fact that the lead singer basically broke a mug after listening to their conversation. Hearing Woohyuns name shouldnt have brought out that reaction, so why...

Key immediately stood up and followed Jonghyun, he needed to talk to him. 

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Okay, Key didnt mean for it to sound like that.

"Leave me alone Kibum." Jonghyun made sure to keep his back facing the younger as they walked into the room, Key closing the door right after himself. 

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Kibum."

"Dont call my name like that."

Jonghyun tensed, he slowly lifted his head to glance at the younger. Key's head faced the ground, his bangs covering his eyes as he tried his best to keep calm.

"You dont get to call me by my name." 

Jonghyun stood there, shocked as he watched Key break down.

"You dont get to treat me this way. Like i'm nothing. Like i'm worthless." A tear rolled down Keys face as he spoke. "I hate the way you look at me. I hate the fact that I care so much about whether you like me or not. Or if im even worthy of being your best friend. Like my world revolves around you. I'm tired, so, so tired Jonghyun. I know exactly how you feel about me, how much you hate my body. How you always feel the need to make sure my skin didnt show despite all the other members costantly going shirtless. I get it Jonghyun. I'm ugly and disgusting, not only that but I'm also gay so that must disgust you even more huh? Maybe thats why you're always sabotaging every romantic relationship I couldve had! I'm sorry I'm too ing disgusting for you Jonghyun, but I'm going to go prepare for Woohyuns arrival tonight." Key turns towards the door to leave, but stops in his tracks. "Dont show your face. I dont want you there." Key made sure to say, his back still faced the older as he walked out of the bedroom, slamming the door behind him and leaving a stunned Jonghyun behind. 

Key couldnt believe the audacity the lead singer had. He was the biggest ever and the younger didnt give a anymore if he was angry or not. Jonghyun can wallow in his own misery while Key will have the best night ever, no one was allowed to with his emotions, Jonghyun specifically. 

 

 

The day went by quickly as Key spent his time running errands, buying some groceries for dinner and some shopping didnt hurt either. It helped ease his mind. Minho promised to take Jonghyun out of the house to calm down while Taemin and Jinki helped clean the apartment. Key was glad the others were at least doing their best to help him relax. 

Key prepared dinner and set the table for six, including Jonghyun even though he 'uninvited' him. The younger always had a soft spot for the puppy eyed man, no matter how angry he got at the latter, Key couldnt stay angry for long. He knew the lead singer had an inkling about that, everytime he managed to make the younger smile after each fight or argument. The thing was, they didnt fight often, it was very rare. That's why, this time, it was a little different. This time, it was hard for Key to smile.

"Wow Key, this looks amazing!" Taemin said as he walked into the kitchen, eyeing the food on the dining table.

Key smiled, "Can you please take out the wine?"

Nodding, Taemin made his way to the wine rack across from the dining table and grabbing one of the bottles. "I thought Jonghyun hyung wasnt eating with us tonight?"

"I...just felt bad...I guess..." Key mumbled, placing the wine glasses by each plate.

"You cant always feel bad Key hyung. Sometimes you need to create boundries." Taemin said, putting the bottle of red wine on the table and facing Key.

"I know." Key whispered lowly, the maknae still heard him though, the absence of any other noise making the kitchen quieter than ever.

Taemin sighed, he smiled at his hyung. Key was caring and always put others first before himself, despite the fact that he couldnt bare to look at the lead singer, he still set a dinner plate for him. "Alright hyung. Is there anything else you want me to do?"

"No, thats all Tae. Thank you." Key smiled back at the maknae, he always took care of him, like a true umma to a son.

DING DONG

"I think that's him." Taemin gestured to the front door with his thumb.

"I'll go let him in!" Key said happily, he was excited to spend time with his friend. They havent really had time to see one another ever since they stopped promoting ToHeart, so Key was honestly so glad Woohyun was here to help distract him.

Taemin eyed his hyung as he watched him open the door to the apartment, greeting Woohyun at the door who suddenly pulled Key into a tight hug. The maknae sighed, Jinki hyung told him and Minho about the conversation he had with Jonghyun, and in Taemins eyes, Jonghyun really needs to tighten up and come get his man, or else Woohyun was going to snatch him from right under his nose. 

This whole fight was confusing to be completely honest. Taemin, Minho and Jinki have been thinking the same thing. It was Jonghyun's silence that was causing the most issues at the moment, and Keys' overthinking of course.

"Come in, I made all your favourites!" Taemin heard Key say to Woohyun as they made their way to the dining table by the kitchen.

"You've met Tae." Key gestured to the maknae as they both greeted one another. 

"Hi Taemin! It's nice seeing you!" Woohyun held out his hand to shake Taemins.

"Hey! Likewise." The maknae smiled, shaking Woohyun's hand.

"I've been watching your performances, and oh boy, you're an awesome dancer. I tell Key all the time!" Okay is this guy serious? Taemin thought. Either he's just plain nice or he's trying to impress Key by up to the maknae. His 'son'.

"Ha ha...thanks!" Taemin rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. "I'll go let the guys know you're here!" The maknae suddenly leaves the kitchen task in hand. He didnt really like this Woohyun guy, he grimaced at the overly attention seeking male in the kitchen trying to impress his 'umma'. He knew when people gave meaningful complements, and that one sounded like, 'I wanna Key so let me just act like a up'. Taemin put a finger to his mouth, imitating himself barfing at the thought of this random dude hooking up with Key. 

Walking up to his shared room with Minho, he knocked on the door.

"Come in." Taemin heard Minho say from the other side.

Taemin opened the door and noticed Jinki and Minho sitting there with the lead singer, looking lost and confused, unsure if they should exit the room or not.

"He's here." Taemin said in a bored voice.

"Awesome!" Jinki clapped his hands, standing up.

Jonghyun side-eyed the leader, the look of betrayal apparent on his face. "Why the are you so happy?"

"Why not? We have a guest gentlemen, lets go entertain him and enjoy dinner." The leader said, smiling and pissing off Jonghyun even more.

"I'm staying here."

"No you're not hyung, Key set up a plate for you so you have no excuses." Taemin suddenly said.

"H-he...did?"

"Yeah, so get your up." Jinki said and grabbed Jonghyuns arm, leading them to the two people waiting in the kitchen. 

 

 

Awkward silence. That's all that was heard during dinner, and the usual clinking of utensils. 

"So....how long has it been since you two saw one another?" Jinki asked, trying to break the silence.

Key and Woohyun sat next to eachother, while Minho sat across Woohyun and Jonghyun infront of Key; Taemin and Jinki sat on each end of the table.

"Um...I think about six months?" Key answered.

"It feels like forever." Woohyun replied, looking into Keys eyes. The action not going unnoticed by the lead singer. "Key is pretty popular so I just gotta try harder to get his attention I guess."

Jonghyun's hand tightly the fork on the table, trying to hold himself back from stabbing the guy next to Key. The three members watched intently as Jonghyun was slowly losing his patience.

"Stop, you're always talking nonsense." Key giggled, blushing at the comment. He couldnt help but glance at Jonghyun who was avoiding any eye contact, the younger sighed. He didnt know what he was hoping for to be honest. For the lead singer to pay attention to him? To look him in the eyes at least once?

As if Jonghyun read his mind, their eyes instantly locked onto one another. Time felt like it stopped for the both of them, just for a short moment.

"I think I read in a magazine that you said Key was your type. Was that true?" 

Eye contact broke as both Jonghyun and Key tried to slow down their heart rate. It was Minho that asked the question. 

Woohyun chuckled, as if embarressed to have been caught, "It is, he's y honestly." That was blunt.

Jonghyun's eye twitched in anger. 

Key laughed awkwardly, that comment came out on nowhere. Woohyun was coming on a bit too strong, especially for dinner. He didnt really feel anything other than plantonic feelings for Woohyun, so this was a bit out of Key's comfort zone. 

"Oh, interesting." Jinki smirked, "What else do you like about Key?" He just needed to push some more.

Key looked at the leader with an incredulous look, what the Jinki? He thought, this wasnt how dinner was supposed to be in his mind.

"Oh god, I can write a list honestly. His body, his eyes, his lips—"

"Why dont you just write a list, huh?! ing get it over with." Jonghyun bursted out, seemingly pissed off at this point. 

The three members smirked, this is it.

"W-what?" Woohyun said, trying to laugh it off.

"I said, write a ing list." Jonghyun hissed back, slamming his hands on the dining table, completely done with listening to the guy.

"Jonghyun!" Key yelled sternly, giving the lead singer a warning look with his eyes.

The older didnt care though, he smirked and continued, "Is that all you think he's good for? Huh?! So you can use him for his body as if he's some toy. Of course, he's ing gorgeous. He's so blindingly beautiful, yet all you care about is getting in his pants. What about his personality? What about the way he laughs or when his dimples appear out of nowhere. Do you know anything about him? Do you know what his likes and dislikes are? What he loves? What his biggest fear is? I dont even think you do. Just you try getting him to sleep with you, ing . You get through me if you want anything to do with Kibum. Do you understand?" 

Eyes wide, Key was speechless. Did Jonghyun just say all of that?

"You act as if though you like him or something." Woohyun scoffed at Jonghyun, rolling his eyes. 

"And what if I do?"

Everyone in the room froze, eyes wide as they heard what Jonghyun's sudden confession.

"J-jong..." Key stuttered, unable to form words.

"It's okay Key, he's a player that just plays games. He's as straight as a pole, do you actually believe what he's saying?" Woohyun laughed out loud. Minho and Taemin wanted to say something but Jinki motioned for them not to, they didnt want to disturb whatever hope they had in this unexpected confession. 

"Dont ing speak for him." Jonghyun growled at the jerk inside their apartment.

"Or what?" Woohyun smirked.

"Or I'll you up." Jonghyun gave the latter a death glare, intimidating all five men in front of him.

"Alright Woohyun-sshi, I think it's best if you left. We truly appreciate you coming over." Jinki quickly interrupted, moving over to Woohyun and leading him to the front door.

"But I'm not done eating." 

"I think you are, actually. Key will keep in touch, thank you!" Jinki pushed Woohyun out the door and slammed the front door shut, making sure to lock it in the process. He walked back into the kitchen, glancing at Minho and Taemin who were sitting awkwardly, unsure of what to do. Said men immediatly notice the leader at the entrance of the kitchen, Jinki signalling them to follow him and to leave the two best friends alone. They did just that and walked out, which wasnt too hard since Jonghyun and Key were watching one another silently, both unsure of what to say or where to start.

"Arent you going to say anything?" Key started off, slowly trying to ease into the conversation, too scared to mention anything more.

"What do you want me to say Kibum?" The older grimaced as he watched Key fidget with his hands as he tried to think of something to say, but in the end, the younger stayed silent. His mind running in circles as he tried to keep himself poised.

Silence.

"Fine. I think we're done here." Jonghyun sighed as he held his head down and turning around to walk away.

"No we're not!" Key yelled out, stopping the older in his tracks. "We're not done...please...I don't want us to be..."

"T-that's not what I meant Key..."

"Then what do you mean?" Tears started forming in Key's eyes, threatening to fall as he tried to keep his composure together.

"I-I...I...dont want to hurt you..." The older looked down in defeat, unable to look Key in the eyes. 

"Why would you hurt me Jong?" Key almost whispered, his voice losing itself as his tears started falling.

"Because I cant be the man to make you happy, Kibum. Because you deserve someone far better than me. I'm in love with you Kibum. I didnt start to realize until a few months ago, it hit me hard but I accepted it, and I am proud to love you, but all i've been doing is hurting you Kibum. I dont dare deserve someone as kind and beautiful as you. Maybe you're right, I am an . And a jerk. But you're also wrong. I love your body. I love it more than you can even imagine. I know I tried to keep you covered, it was honestly an unconcious action I made. Overtime I realied I just didnt want anyone, no man or woman to have their eyes on you. Your body is mine only and I wish I could be the one to love you for the rest of your life. All these songs I've written, they were all about you. All those times I spoke about my ideal type, I was talking about you. I love you Kibum, more than anything, and if the universe collided and ended our lives, I would make sure to run to you and keep you in my arms forever. Till the day I die. I'm so sorry Kibum, I really am. I can never fix the hurt and pain I put you through, but I hope you can remember me as someone you loved, even if you dont love me anymore."

The younger had no words. He was completely and utterly speechless. 

Time felt like it was passing by extremely slowly for Jonghyun. The younger had tears streaming down his face, but now it looked as though he had no expression other than shock. The older was glad, at least he had some sort of emotional reaction, hopefully a positive one.

Key went around the table and wrapped his arms around Jonghyuns neck, bringing him down to meet his lips in a passionate kiss. 

Fireworks.

The feeling of lips upon lips, meshing together and molding against one another. They loved the taste of the other, quickly becoming addicted to one anothers lips.

Breaking apart, they keep their lips touching as they spoke.

"I'm sorry, and I love you even more." Key whispered in a reply to the olders confession.

"How much?" The older whispered back, chuckling.

"Mmmmmm......till the end of the universe and back."

"Wow, thats a lot." Jonghyun smiled at the cuteness of the younger.

"Its never enough, my love for you is endless Jonghyun." Key looked into the puppy eyes that were staring into his soul.

"Does that mean you wont be dating Woohyun?"

"Why? Are you jealous?" The younger chuckled.

"W-what, of course not! He's a , thats all." Jonghyun rolled his eyes, already annoyed at the conversation change about Key's stalker friend who was obsessed with him. 

"It's okay, I think its y when you're jealous." Key whispered, his tongue rolling out to Jonghyuns bottom lip.

The older smiled. He didnt expect to confess during dinner, but his anger got the best of him. He tried everything to ignore that feeling in his stomach whenever he glanced at the younger. He tried to ignore the feelings in his heart when he thought about holding Kibum and kissing him forever. But he couldnt do it anymore. Not when the younger was just in his reach, all he needed to do was show him how much he truly loved him. 

And he did just that. 

 

Fin.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Please comment & let me know what you think! Hope you enjoyed the oneshot! <3

xoxo