The Road : Return

The Road : We'll Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

1st January, 2023                Hello, this is Label SJ. . . . . . .    . . .     . . . . .   . .   . .  . .  . . . . . . . . .   . .   . . .  . . .   . . . .    . . .   . .    . . . . . .     Seempi Super Junior announced. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .     Allkrock SM Entertainment confirm Super Juni. . . . .      Never Super Junior's Agency Label SJ annou. . . . .       Wow!! Our name is everywhere. I wondered if he see those news as well. Should I call him? What if he doesn't want to pick up.

 

.

 

*Beep beep beep beep beep.... Ti.... Click~

 

"What the..."

 

"Hi!" I greet at him who looks confused to see me.

 

"Yah! Lee Donghae, how many times should I say you that just press the bell, not punch in the password." He annoyingly said. But I know him better that he doesn't actually mind.

 

"Your house looks nice. I was sad because you never invite me to your new house. And why do you stay keep that password for this new house, if you know I know that too" I said and wander around his house. His new house is really nice and larger.

 

"Yah! Put on the slippers. And aren't you supposed to go for SMtown live?" He said and place a slipper in front of my feet. Like a spoiled brat I am, I ignore it and walk around his house with barefoot.

 

"It is all over the news" I said without looking to him. I feel silence behind me. So I turn around to look at him.

 

"I saw it" he simply said.

 

"You come here to tell me about that?" He bewilderingly asked.

 

"I..... I just thinking, if I may visit you" I said and my emotions are building up.

 

He stared at me for few seconds, then he smiled lovingly. Next second, I felt myself being hugged by him.

 

"My baby, you can come and visit me anytime you want. Even if I am not home, you can come. That's why I still use that password. My door are always open for you. You know right?" hyung cupped my face and said those while looking into my eyes.

 

"Hyung, it feel empty without you. Even if you may come and sit with us in waiting room, I think we will feel complete"

 

"Hey, you want me to sit there and watch you all fighting over snack and everything. My precious time. I also have work. I need to earn money. I need to work so that I can feed you" he jokingly said.

 

I make an angry face at him.

 

"Awww. Don't pout baby. I love you, right?" He said lovingly and kiss my forehead.

 

 

 

 

 

--th February, 2023 Nowseen Super Junior arrived ICN airport after successfully wrapped up SS9 world tour     Seempi Super Junior's Yesung to release 1st full length album with self composed songs. . . . .       "Can I record that part again?" he said from the recording room.

 

He already finished recording b-site tracks for his solo album. The only one left is title track. For this album he want everything to be perfect. He want to present the best gift to his ELF. They waited patiently for this so long, so he is worried he may disappoint them.

.

.

"Thank you everyone. Please help me as well in the future" he bowed to everyone in the room. He picked up his bag and left the studio tiredly. With their recently finished world tour and his preparation for solo album, he is extremely tired. But he enjoyed it and can't wait to let them see his work.

 

 

 

--th March, 2023 Allkrock  Super Junior's Siwon charms everyone with his new look in upcoming drama............           --th April, 2023 Dispouch Super Junior D&E announced. . . . . . . . . .   . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .               Super Junior D&E announced they are preparing for their unit 2nd Full length album.             --th May, 2023 Never Super Junior's Kyuhyun to release new single album .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter