Impatient

Impatient

"You know, you should really be in class right now, not here on campus. You're in your last year Donghae."

Hyukjae is sitting on a bench outside, studying for his intro courses at his university. Or, was studying until Donghae came.

"Eh, school's even more lame without you."

Donghae sits on the table, and blows a puff of smoke out from his cigarette. Hyukjae looks away, not liking how the sight warms his belly.

"When are you gonna me?"

Hyukjae splutters and almost knocks over all his books to the ground.

"Donghae! You can't just say that!"

Hyukjae's face is stained crimson and he looks anywhere else besides Donghae's leering smirk.

"Why not?"

"I've told you before, I want to wait until you're older so we can be proper b-boyfriends..." Hyukjae's voice dies off in embarrassment as he stares at the ground.

"Yeah, yeah I know you goody two shoes. But I have needs you know."

Hyukjae takes a deep breath before looking Donghae in the eyes. Donghae lifts an eyebrow in question before Hyukjae pulls him in for a bruising kiss. It tastes like ashes and smoke and a promise for more.

Hyukjae pulls back to see Donghae with a glazed over expression. He has a light pink dusting over his cheeks and clears his throat before speaking.

"Right. I-uh..."

Hyukjae smiles."Only a few months. You can wait right?"

Donghae nods dumbly and puffs the last of his cigarette.