FINALE

Last Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her eyes was blankly looking at the subjects who are drunk and dancing around the hall. Tonight was their enjoyment to celebrate the win of their country over another war that Baekhyun has initiate months ago. She was having her wine on her right hand as her diamond ring was flashing at the dim place in front of the subjects.

"Lady Eliana..."

A subject was calling her name as she turns head towards the owner of the voice. She was looking at her as the subject smiles. The subject wore the dress that the maid prepare for her. The subject was looking at her with a smirk on their face. Looking ready here and there to talk to her with that pathetic confident of them. She wonders how did that face can divine so many emotion that she can read with just one glance?

"Lady Eliana, I was so happy tonight. It was all because of you for letting Lord Baekhyun to sleep with me last night. He such a good companion. Bless your day Lady Eliana."

She almost scoff. The subject was one of Baekhyun other toys of the day. She has this thought. Letting? It comes with the price that no one knows need to be pay. Baekhyun's temper come and go like the wind does. He was in no mood yesterday and that subject was only one of Baekhyun's toys to let his anger go. Baekhyun was in his phase since they almost lost the battle because someone that Eliana recalled as Junmyeon mess up the silent and attack strategy. A strategy that Baekhyun been using for years in every of his so called glory battle.

"He does serve you real good, Lady Sarah or who are you? Maybe Lady Junee? Forgive me. Baekhyun have too many ladies he been with."

The subject face was frowning. Now Eliana the one who smirk. She drinks her wine. She was not interested to actually interacting with anyone. She dont even want to be there. The subject however somehow doesnt want to lose against the lady who has higher social status than her. Her voice was quite pathetic to Eliana's ears.

"Lady Eliana... You must be so happy that your husband just won another war but that has not meaning isnt it? Because you lose."

The subject that Eliana really doesnt want to entertain keeps wanting to provoke her. Eliana has her lips biting each other. She tries to not listen to her. It just another day of mocking that she sure was a daily routine behind her.

"You lose your husband to me on bed..."

Her wine glass break as it hits something. Her eyes is now looking at the subject. Her steps finally nearing the disgusting woman who she doesnt want to even look at. Her voice was venomous.

"Shut. The. . Up. Bish."

The subject face was bleeding and wailing was loud in the hall. The subject was crying and Eliana found that as annoying. Her victim was covering her face with one hand. Eliana looks at the subject. Her eyes was stern and her hands was on her neck. Her voice once again come out murderous.

"You may have his body... but you will never... be on the same level like me."

Eliana pushes her pathetic body to the floor. Eliana walks out from the hall. Her steps however stops as someone was standing in front of her. She holds her head up. The silver hair with distinct velvet lips, broad shoulder in his black suit was standing right in front of her. No words was uttered to her. The hall was in deep silence. Everyone was halting everything that they do as soon as that person was standing in front of the hall. The time was also as if stop by itself like its bow to the person. His look was unimpressed at all as he hissed. He heard the wailing and the commotion. He then looks at Eliana who turns her eyes to him. He come closer to her as his breath touching her skin. It was warm but shivery for her. It was slow but deep for her. It was a sentence but a warning for her.

"You just up the party, wife."

Baekhyun was there.

 

Whispers and sounds are loud around the hall as Baekhyun walking closer to Eliana. She was having a step back. Baekhyun was looking at her with his dark orb. His stare and vibe was so dark as if he just having some ty day. Of course, Baekhyun dislike noises and he has the trait on keeping a grudge. Eliana really aware at that time, Baekhyun was once again not in the mood.

"Lord Baekhyun, Lady Iris already transferred to infirmary. Her face was... going to have scars. The cut was deep."

His right man was telling him. Baekhyun was still looking at her. His steps were halted. Eliana was having her breath stops. She wonder will Baekhyun once again doing something that she aware he would never hesitate to do so?  Baekhyun voice once again come out heavily to her ears.

"Eli... why do you have to attract the attention so much today?"

Eliana eyes was almost turns bigger over Baekhyun question however she tries to hide from the public. Baekhyun was looking at her and asking her the question that she sure he already know the answer.

"She deserved whatever she do tonight."

Eliana replied. Her voice was the same like Baekhyun. People who around them might actually assume they are strangers instead of husband and wife at that moment. The tense between the two person are so thick. Baekhyun then taking Eliana's right arm and pull her towards him. She was hitting his chest as he hugs her waist tight. His voice was slowly creeping again to her ears.

"Eli... your jealousy towards Iris is unacceptable."
"So does your actions yesterday, Baekhyun."

Baekhyun however smile while his left hand has it touching Eliana's cheeks. He looks into Eliana eyes. Eliana has always been a pretty. She is a beautiful woman otherwise why would Baekhyun married her? Eliana unconsciously has her hands on his neck teasing him with her beauty. She has her head laying on his chest as everyone had their eyes on them. Eliana doesnt care anymore. Baekhyun is in her own world now.

"Are you mad, Eli?"
"No I dont."
"What a lie."

 

Baekhyun whispered as Eliana close her eyes. Baekhyun was kissing her as his hands are tighting their grips on her waist. It was too rough as she almost lose her breath since Baekhyun was pulling her corset so tight too. He was controlling her once again. Eliana was in Baekhyun's paradise.

 

"How about a dance for my apology tonight, Eli?"


Eliana nods as Baekhyun holding her body tight. Her eyes was holding back her tears. Its fine as long Baekhyun still wanting her.

 

 

 

 

 

"Papa..."
"Eliana..."

The King of Eva was calling his only daughter. She was entering the holy hall of Eva after the summon of her father. The young princess had her dress lifted and she walking down the red carpet. Her eyes was shifted as it lands on a gentleman who had been sitting in front of her father. The gentleman was wearing a black silver uniform as his silver hair was flashing proudly inside the hall. He has a very tight jaw however with gracious hands movement, he was picking the tea cup that was prepared by the palace maid. Eliana had her eyes landed on the gentleman.


"Eliana... This is Lord Baekhyun from Athea. He is the son of King Hyun."

Eliana turns her head towards him. Baekhyun turns his head to Eliana as he bows his head. Eliana had heard about him. Baekhyun was the general of Athea as he just taking the position last year. The youngest of Athea's king children was unknown due to his position as the spare heir before the announcement of his general position. Baekhyun also didn't get the title prince since his mother was a concubine of the Athea's ruler.

"Hello. My name is Eliana. The crown princess of Eva..."

She said out of respect however Baekhyun was looking at her before he stands up and walks to her. Eliana was standing still as she looks down. Baekhyun closing the distance before bows a little. His hand was fast to touch her face and making her to look at him. His eyes... was stunning. Eliana was drawn towards those eyes of his. Not to forget his nose and his red cherry lips. Baekhyun then touching her hands. Those lips of his was kissing her hands. It was warm. Eliana was liking his touch as she slightly letting Baekhyun to touch her hands longer than expected. Baekhyun carefully touch her hands in a hand shakes afterward as his raspy voice slowly come to Eliana's soul.

"Hello Eliana. My name is Baekhyun. I am from Athea. The general of Athea."

Baekhyun smiles as Eliana staring into him. Her heart was beating rapidly as the young general walks by her. Eliana was liking Baekhyun.

 

 

 

 


Eliana was first knowing Baekhyun when she was only 18 years old. Baekhyun was the one who come to Eva which also was her home country. He was send there to join the joint military training between the two countries. The general or called as Lord had always walking around the Palace. Baekhyun has become a news to Eva. He was well beloved by the Eva people. The young general has capture the nation with his hearthrob appearance along with his daily basis training within the nation ground for the military training. Eliana had always come by to watch the training.

"Lord Baekhyun is so good at fencing. I saw he managed to take down 5 people just in the first round."
"He is that good. I heard him taking the squad walking through the mountain and ends it within a night."
"Lord Baekhyun is so strong!"
"Did you see how he riding the horse?"
"He is so cool!"

A smile unconsciously come out from Eliana's lips as she heard the maids whispers. She witness all of that everyday. Baekhyun is a good fighter and she sure the general probably aware of it. She walks pass the training field. Her head turns towards the field. Baekhyun was standing at the front row as theres a few soldier standing in front of him. Following every of his order. He looks so stunning with his military uniform. He was having his left hand on his waist and he was holding a sword on his right hand as he shown them the ways to use the sword. Eliana has make a conclusion. Baekhyun.... is a stunning man.
 

Eliana was having her evening tea before the seat infront of her was occupied. Eliana feels a bit uncomfortable since the princess had always been alone. Her eyes was going to the person infront of her. Eliana once again drawn into his features. He smiles before his voice coming out.

"Hello Eli."
"Eli?"
"Eli for Eliana."

Baekhyun explained as Eliana having her face blushed. Baekhyun then puts his hand on his right thigh and staring at Eliana. Eliana was also returning his stares. A peace silence was happening between them. Baekhyun looks fidgeting something afterward. She wonders why. His next words had answered her curiousity.

"Eli, will you be my friend?"
"Why?"
"Arent we at that stage, Eli? You are the only interesting person here."
"Lord Baekhyun... we need to draw a line here. You are a general. What will the subject think?"

Baekhyun looks impressed towards her words. He smirk afterward.

"How about... just two of us know this, Eli? I will make it a secret."
"Its a responsibility that I don't want to carry."

 

Eliana declined however the general didn't once flinched. His hand however extend to her. She looks confused. Baekhyun was showing her his confident side.

"Then I will be the one who responsible for it. Princess Eliana. Be my friend and I will swore my loyalty to protect you."

Baekhyun make a promise to her. Eliana then drinking her tea while the young general was looking at her. Her eyes then meeting with Baekhyun.

"You have my life to protect... Lord Baekhyun."

Her answer had he smile again. That evening Eliana and Baekhyun has making a promise.

 

 

 

 


"Your highness... Lord Baekhyun had been challenged by the King for a hunting race." One of the maid said to Eliana. Eliana turns her head to the maid. Worries starts to swarm her head.

"Did Papa send him?"
"His majesty are testing the Lord. He was acting a bit strange lately."

Eliana really sure her father was testing Baekhyun for his loyalty. Eliana and Baekhyun have become close lately. Their evening walks, Eliana constant visit to training field and Baekhyun's affection towards her as he keeps following her lately has gotten some rumors within the Eva palace. The rumor that the young general from Athea is taking advantage towards the crown princess of Eva. Eliana cannot stop thinking for Baekhyun's safety. This is because a hunting race order from the king means a loyalty test otherwise one could get killed.

"Your highness?"
"Please prepare my clothes and the horse cart."

The maid's eyes turns wide. Eliana was standing up and walking to her wardrobe. She was getting ready. The maid was still stunned. Eliana was a fragile and gentle princess. She is the king's favourite woman after her mother died. Eliana has never touch the ground even for a walk without anyone beside her. However the princess is now willing to enter the ground field for the general from Athea.

"My lady..."
"Now."

 

Eliana was determined. The maid has no choice but to follow her orders.  Eliana then glanced towards the windows. She hopes Baekhyun is fine. He has to.

 

 

 

 

 

The horse cart was stuck within the entrance of the artificial hunting ground. Eliana aware that the hunting ground are not allowed for woman. One of the servant come to her. Their look is not the one Eliana expecting.


"Your highness. Looks like they have close the entrance."
"I will walk from here then."
"Your highness..."

 

The servants tries to stop her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter