[FINAL]

Telepathy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

——————————————

 

It may seem like a disappointing day for everyone, but for someone, just watching the clear skies out of the window and constantly breathing in the natural air through her nostrils screams perfection. 

 

Or maybe not. 

 

The lovely echoes of someone else's voice coming from inside her head melted her fast-paced heart.

 

'Dahyunie, my Dahyun-ah! Look at me!' orders a rather cheeky voice. 

 

Dahyun side-eyed towards a particular table near the exit of her classroom, somehow seeing a glimpse of a girl puckering her lips playfully. 

 

No one seems to catch on to their conversation.

 

'Give me your cutest kissy, kissy face. Do it for me, please!' Sana begs cutely, squinting her eyes, scrunching her nose and clasping both hands.

 

'No, I'm not going to do it.' denies Dahyun with a hasty shake of the head, trying her best not to fall for her irresistible charm slowly consuming her.

 

'But Honey!' 

 

Sana's whiny tantrum turns out to be a dead end for Dahyun's vulnerable heart. 

 

She got annihilated for unintentionally imagining Sana pouting at her. 

 

Even worse, she looked back at the same table and caught her pouting on her own, crossing her arms with her attention only on the unanswered page of her textbook.

 

'Fine! Look at me.' 

 

Dahyun gives up, raising an imaginary white flag. Excitement fuels Sana's energy as she looks forward to her girlfriend following her long-awaited demand. 

 

Hesitation causes her to pause for a minute or two. She's trying to calm her nerves and boost her confidence tenfold.

 

'You can do it, my honey!'

 

A little push of self-pressure made her pucker her lips, instinctively facing the other side of the room. And hell, imagine a screen shattering into tiny pieces once she takes a peek with one of her eyes. 

 

"Disgusting." Tzuyu's half-eaten bread falls on the ground. 

 

Dahyun didn't keep it lowkey. 

 

She had to show it.

 

Her rushed behaviour caused a disturbance to the tallest person next to her. In her rule book, one must not disturb her seatmate during supper.

 

"! My bread!" Tzuyu dropped her clenched fist on the table without effort, only to break it in half and cause a crack in the floor.

 

"Miss Chou, language! How many times do I have to tell you to control your power?" the class president face-palmed, seeing the mess at the back of the classroom. 

 

Their professor will surely give them an hour of scolding for breaking the chair for the umpteenth time.

 

"Also, Miss Kim, I sense you're panicking over two things: Tzuyu crushing you to death and Sana flirting with you again." Jihyo looked for the other mentioned individual. "Speaking of Sana, she's currently invisible, is she?" 

 

Everyone in class nodded. 

 

An unimpressed look sticks on the president's face. Her detective's eyes do not fail her. She can see, hear and feel people's senses better than anyone.

 

"Sana! I see your lip mark on Dahyun's cheek!" Dahyun blushes at the statement. 

 

What she said was accurate. 

 

Sana used her invisibility to kiss her cheek and sneakily on her lips. The president doesn't intend to mention that information.

 

One of the students raises their hand, "Can I please go to the toilet?" Momo clutches her stomach in obvious pain, waiting for the president's approval. Besides, their professor went out for an errand. Before Jihyo approves, a speed of light made her close her eyes due to the gust of wind and dirt attacking her vision.

 

She rubs her eyes and shouts, "MOMO! NO RUNNING IN THE HALLWAYS!" 

 

One student dies of laughter witnessing the scene and snaps their fingers. The snap brought them to the past before Momo decided to run out of the room. 

 

Nayeon stomps her seatmate's foot to highlight the important part.

 

"If I say go, GO!" 

 

Jeongyeon froze time, taking out Nayeon's phone from her pocket to take a picture of their president's distorted face. She couldn't stop giggling once she allowed time to move again, letting the whole event flow to its normal state and showing the image to Nayeon as proof. Her power only lasts for 15 seconds every minute.

 

"Um, unnie, I think you were talking to Dahyun's duplicate." Chaeyoung lifts an apple from the professor's table with her telekinesis, throwing it in Dahyun's direction. She disappears into a puff of smoke as the apple hits her. 

 

"Don't tell me... they snuck outside!" 

 

Jihyo was so done. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter