Healthy foods are for the Rich

2005 E-mail

#2

Dear You :

It really has been a while since I have seen your face. How much I'm missing you can't be described. I have to be honest with you... Where are you? Where are you hiding?

When I see your face or think about you I feel like a completely different person, I feel as if I have become someone new. You make me feel happier, pure, prettier even, Why? I can only wonder. 

The last time I saw you I could get a glance at your coffee, the brand, it took me a while but I manged to find it, but I couldn't find my courage to go, was nowhere to be found. Could you believe I'm scared to go there and finally run into you or worse, bump into you? 

You should know I always pour my sorrows on anything sweet, and I constantly think if I'm eating my feelings or eating my tears...

On the other side of things that sound more merrier, I'm finally resisting the urge to buy cosmo or anything like that. That's great right?

You see I have move on to books, books about love, relationships, how to win your man (those are from the states and the sixties, pretty wild). I even got a book full of songs about love and their stories, honestly I shed a tear or two with that one. I'm waiting for my next pay so I can buy a book full of movies about love, I don't think this is an obsession, I'm just looking for answers, probably in those 250 movie list I'll find myself, I have only felt related to Bridget Jones and that's not good, I mean I usually feel awkward or pathetic when it comes to love so. 

Also, I need to tell you I tried the telepathic thingy and I'm not sure it worked, I guess I need to know you and see if it actually did. Meanwhile I have my drafts for any type of "contact" with you, this and maybe my dreams. 

This time I don't have to much to say, I keep eating anything sweet, I'll keep eating until I get sick and puke those sugary feelings out of my system, maybe the tears for you will get out. 

I'm not obsessed right?... 

 

 
 
P.S I'm still trying the telepathic connection, I might as well dedicate you "350 songs about love : Are you Romeo or Juliette?" That's the tittle of the book, but to answer that... Neither... I'm the pot of flowers next to Romeo's bed...

 

2P.S I might as well stop eating sweets if I want to fit in the dress my mom bought for me, or either she'll make me give her the money she "wasted" on me. 

 

3P.S Books are more expensive than magazines... This is how much I "love" you. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.

Healthcare magazines sale us recipes in December and by January "Gym at home" or "How to loose those ugly 10 pounds"... Christmas parties are clearly over...