Beginning

Toy
Please log in to read the full chapter

Tiffany was chilling in the living room, watching the television while making her online class a podcast. Her professor's loud voice echoed throughout the vacant house. Over a year, she treated her online classes as her podcasts. Luckily enough, she never once failed any of the subjects. Perhaps she's gifted. Perhaps.

"There are 4 common torts..." 

And her laptop dinged. She received a notification from Instagram, from an old friend.

An old friend that she never thought would contact her.

"Hey, Tiffany. I know it has been a while since we last talked, but are you free to join me and my friends in playing a game?"

She read the text. 

The old friend's name was Yuri. She actually met her through Tinder a year ago when she had just broken up with her ex so she downloaded the app for the entertainment. She actually had never played or joined any games with Yuri so it was actually a surprise to see she got invited.

Shrugging cause she was also getting bored with the lecture, she quickly typed a reply. "Yeah, sure! But may I know what kind of game we're gonna play?"

The reply came faster than she thought. 

"Goose Goose Duck. You can download it on Steam, it's free btw."

She nodded to herself and sit up straight then went to retrieve her laptop on the table. She muted her class and launched the Steam app, downloading the game her friend told her about. 

She went to her Instagram and told her friend that she was still downloading the game. Yuri then invited her to their discord channel where everyone was actually waiting for her.

That was when she felt a little bit weirded out and a little bit anxious.

Please log in to read the full chapter