π“†©βŸ‘π“†ͺ - - - π™ˆπ™„π™‡π™‡π™€π™‰π™‰π™„π™π™ˆ 𝙆𝙍𝙋 . π—‡π—ˆπ—‡-π–Ίπ—Ž, , 𝗆𝖾𝗐𝖾 π–»π–Ίπ—Œπ–Ύπ–½ π—‹π—ˆπ—…π–Ύπ—‰π—…π–Ίπ—’. π–Όπ—ˆπ—†π–Ύ 𝗄𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 π—Žπ—Œ!

Description

Β 
header
main icon
β€’β€’β€’
βœ‰
MILLENNIUM.
@millenniumkrp
even if we're kicking it old school, we're bringing a fresh energy to the krp scene. come hangΒ with us.
location icon
mewe, , non-au.
100 Following β €β €β €100Β Followers
icon
rules ! @millenniumkrp β€’ 1h
millennium is a general, mewe-based roleplay. this means you should have a basic understanding of the idol you are applying for.
it is very important for us that drama from outside of the community stays outside of the community. please check that at the door!
both typists and muses must be at least 19 years old internationally.
we accept all those actively affiliated with the korean entertainment industry, barring those whose d.o.b. and legal name cannot be confirmed, influencers/ulzzangs, those who are married, those who don't want to be roleplayed, those on hiatus for mental health or other crises, the deceased, and those involved in major scandals/illegal activity.
please emoji your own posts, and show some love to others with emojis!
our activity checks are done through a group. you're required to post once every 7 days, and complete 2 comments per week. we do not count comments to groupmates or romantic partners.
those who are 21 years old and under cannot date with an larger than 5 years. currently this is those born in 2001 and later. muses must also be at least 21 years old (internationally) to join our rated group.
we accept moving couples, though both must say so on the app;Β otherwise, the dating ban is 2 weeks! marriage plots are fine, just no pregnancy/adoptions!
you can have up to 3 muses, but must wait 2 weeks between each and need permission for the 3rd.
full hiatuses can last up 2 weeks, and semi-hiatuses up to 1 month. the pw for the app is 'zoomer.' a hiatusΒ must be requested from the admin.
the following are party fouls: godmodding, metagaming, bubble roleplaying, unfriending/blocking someone without talking to the admins first, posting rated content anywhere outside of the rated group, plagiarism, bullying, and mixing ic and ooc.
we run on a 3 strike system but reserve the right to remove for major offenses.
icon
how to join !Β @millenniumkrpΒ β€’ 1h
we only accept reservations through our tumblr page! those last for 48 hours and need a password if done anonymously.
account names must be in english with no special characters, and must reflect your muse's name or stage name.
please put 'millennium' or the robot emoji somewhere on your profile so we know you're with us.
once accepted, you'll have 48 hours to add the admins and then 72 hours to make your first feed post and introduction.
we accept apps that include personal tumblr, twitter, and aff accounts that are at least 6 months old.
to request a cc, message the admins first and then submit an app once approved. you have to wait 1 week between cc's.
make sure to let us know if you need to leave the roleplay! you may be barred from returning if you leave without notice.
and, of course: come ready to have fun!
icon
find out more !Β @millenniumkrp β€’ 1h
please check out our tumblr! the most up-to-date masterlist will be kept there. this AFF story is for promoΒ only!
Β 
Who to follow
icon 1
@millenniumkrp

Foreword

our tumblr page:Β https://millenniumkrp.tumblr.com/

our masterlist:Β https://millenniumkrp.tumblr.com/masterlist

all acceptances will be posted on tumblr, whether for reservations or for applications! don't message the aff base! see you soon ღ