Plan A

Secretly In Love With You

The last day of school before the start of summer vacation.

 JunHo’s POV

 Aigoooo. Poor WooYoungie.. He still haven’t get the chance to confess to JiEun yet. Maybe I should really lend him a helping hand this time.

While I’m busy brainstorming on the ideas to help WooYoung, I turn and almost immediately, my eyes fell onto a angelic pretty face, walking down the hallway, receiving stares from the guys.

 Junho: “Jiyeonie!! *waves*

Jiyeon: *ignores*

Junho: “YAHYAHYAH JAGIYA!! DON’T IGNORE ME!” *started running to catch Jiyeon*

Jiyeon: *turns back* Firstly, I am not, I repeat, NOT your jagiya. Secondly, WHY can’t I ignore you?!”

Junho: “Simple! Firstly, you’re NOT YET my jagiya and secondly, I’m your soon-to-be BOYFRIEND so you shouldn’t ignore me like that” *smirk*

 Jiyeon: “YAHYAH! What the hell are you blabbing about?! I AM NOT GONNA BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!”

 Junho: “You are!! Cos I’m gonna make you MINE someday!~ kaja! Let’s go to class!! *grabs Jiyeon’s hands*

 Jiyeon’s POV
 
Jiyeon: “YAHYAH! What the hell are you blabbing about?! I AM NOT GONNA BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!”

 Junho: “You are!! Cos I’m gonna make you MINE someday!~ kaja! Let’s go to class!! *grabs my hand*

 OMO. Did he just hold my hand?! Wait, I don’t like him! But-but why is my heart pounding so fast?! Ugh. molla!!

 In class.

 Everyone: WOOOOOOO.

Yoseob: “yah you two! Holding hands already?! Wah! You’re really good at this Junho-ah!”

Junho: “Geuleohji!”

Huh what? Oh crap! I forgot that I am still holding on to his hands. *let go lmmediately*

Junho: “yah wae!~” *pouts*

Kya! Did he just pout? Neomu gwiyeobda!! Aigoo yah! PARK JIYEON! What are you thinking!? You DON’T LIKE HIM.

JiEun: “awww!~ Jiyeonie’s blushing!! How cute!”

Jiyeon: “Ani! I’m not! Yah Jieunie!!”

Jieun: “ohh mian!” *covers mouth*

Junho: “SEE. Even Jieun thinks we’re cute together!”

Jiyeon: “ ah Sikkeu-leo!!”

WooYoung’s POV

Wah.. Did Junho confessed to her already? *sigh* eotteokke?! I must confess to Jieunie soon!

Jiyeon: “ani! I’m not! Yah Jieunie!!”

Jieun: “ohh mian!” *covers mouth*

*chuckles* My Jieunie is so cute! I’m melting already >.<

 Suzy’s POV

Tch! Whatever man, I don’t give a damn about them being together. what does it got to do with me!? I’ll only care if it’s my WooYoungie~

 Nichkhun: “Baby, looks like there’s going to be another couple soon!~”

Victoria: “HAHA! Yeah! They’re so cute together!!”

Hmph. Just you wait, Wooyoung oppa and I will soon become a couple too.

Nichkhun: “Not as cute as you! *peck on Victoria’s lips*

Everyone: *stare at them and shiver*

Nichkhun and Victoria: “Wae?”

Everyone: “Nothing. Nothing”

 Author’s POV

Kangseonsaeng: “Alright class! Settle down now if you want to go end this fast and go home!”

Everyone rushed back to their respective seats and stare at Kang Seonsaeng upon hearing that.

*Lessons*

 WooYoung’s POV

*RRRRRIIIINNNNGGGG!!!!!!*

*End of School*

Kang SeonSaeng: “Okay class, you’re dismissed! Enjoy your vacation and remember to complete the assignments I’ve assigned you arraso!” and. .

Before he could continue, everyone rushed out of the class.

Kang SeonSaeng: “aigoo this class.”

Junho: “pst! Wooyoung-ah!”

Wooyoung: “orh Junho-ah wae?”

Junho: “I’ve just thought about a totally awesome plan for you to confess to JiEun!”

WooYoung: “Jinjja?! Yah, tell me tell me!”

Junho: “arraso!! Okay so the plan is, during the vacation, we can organise an outing for the seven of us, then at the outing, you’ll prepare for your confession and we’ll find a chance for you to carry it out! How’s that??”
Wooyoung: “hmm, not a bad idea. Kiddeh!”

Junho: “ASA! Now I can spend more time with my Jiyeonie too!!”

WooYoung: *rolls his eyes*

Junho: “what?! Okay whatever. So I’ll go and tell them about the outing yeah?”

WooYoung: “yeah. But don’t tell them about the confession part of course!”

Junho: “Jiyeonie, JiEun-ah, Yoseob-ah, Nichkhun-ah, Victoria and Suzy-ssi can you guys come over here for a while?”

Everyone came over to Junho’s seat. “Wae?”

Junho: “Wooyoung and I have decided to organise an outing during the vacation. How’s that?”

Everyone: “yeah okay, I don’t mind”

Junho: “alrightee! So it’s settled then!~ AWESOME!!!!!”

 ______________________________________________________________________________________________

 Annyeong!~ I’m backk!^^ First of all, I am really really really sorry for the super late update! T.T Jeongmal Mianhae!~ >.< Ohh, and I have to tell you guys that i will not be able to update as frequent cos of my upcoming mid-year examinations. But don’t worry! I’ll still find time to update this story so that I will not keep you waiting! :D Finally, as promised, I wrote some Junho+Jiyeon moments in this chap. So how was it? Hope I didn’t disappoint you! :B Anyways, please look forward to my next update and don’t forget to subscribe and comment before you leave!~ Kamsahamnida!^^ *bow*

 WooU_Coupleftw

 Follow me on Twitter @_pinklow