Why?!

Secretly In Love With You

Junho’s POV

 “Attention all passengers. We’ve arrived at the Jeju Island.” (Author’s note: oops keke:B I don’t really know how they make the announcement).

 Wooohoo! We’ve arrived?! Hell yeah. This is gonna be fun. *smirk*

 Junho: “YAH! Everybody! Wake up! We’re here!”

Jiyeon: “ugh…pabo yah, sikkeuleo!”

JunHo:  *pout* “Mian~ I am just trying to wake all of you up”

Jiyeon: “whatever!” *blush slightly at his cuteness*

JiEun: *rubs her eyes* “Huh? We’re here already?”

Yoseob: “neh we’re here.”

Kekeke. I bet Jieun is gonna be so happy if she knew what’s going to happen later…

 Author’s POV

So the clique arrived at Jeju and checked in the hotel; and they are now heading to the place where Wooyoung is going to confess to Jieun.  Everything is going as planned.

 JiEun’s POV

Where’s Wooyoung?? I haven’t seen him since morning. What happened to him? Aigooo. Lee JiEun! Why are you worrying about him?! He is not your boyfriend! He is Suzy’s!! REMEMBER THAT! *literally slap herself on the forehead*

 Yoseob: “Jieunie, what are you doing?”

JiEun: “hmm. Uh? Ohh uhm.. Nothing.. Just wondering about something” *awkwardly smiles*

Aigooo. That was embarrassing..

 Yoseob’s POV

Hmmmm.. Something is wrong.. I sense it. Everyone is acting all strange and weird this morning… aish. Molla!

 Wooyoung’s POV

Holy crap. I’m freaking nervous right now.. eotteokke?! aish. I should send that kid a message to ask if they are reaching soon.

 TEXT:

Wooyoung: Yah kid, where are you guys right now?

Junho: hello?! I’m helping you right here? Shouldn’t you be more respectful towards me?! Aish. We’re reaching soon. Better get yourself ready!

Wooyoung: arraso arraso! Mwo?! You’re reaching already?! Kiddeh. I’m gonna rehearse my lines again.

Junho: arraso. HWAITING! ^^

Wooyoung: NEH! HWAITING!!

 Author’s POV

They finally reached their destination, at the beach after a long ride. Everyone got out of the car and stretched themselves.

Nichkhun: “ahhhhhh.. Baby, you okay?”

Victoria: “orh.. gwaenchana..just a lil tired.”

Nichkhun: “arraso~” *carries her bridal style to the sand*

 Junho, who’s standing at the side, looked at them with jealousy. Trying to imagine it was him and jiyeon instead. Snapping back to reality, he remembered the plan and he nudged Jiyeon and they blindfolded JiEun and herd her to the side where Wooyoung is waiting for her.

As they untie the blindfold and revealed a place adorn with green balloons and green teddy bears.

 JiYeon’s POV

What the hell is this?? JiEun hated green the most. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS GUY! He claims that he likes JiEun but he doesn’t even know she hates green?! Wait wait wait.. Are those ROSES?! Holy . JIEun’s allegic to them. Ugh. CRAP. Wonder if he’s gonna succeed..

 JiEun’s POV

As the two of them loosen the blindfold and blinked my eyes as huge rays of green shot right into my eyes. What the hell? Suddenly, a shadow of a tall muscular guy came walking towards me. Only then that I realised Jiyeon and Junho are gone. Aish.. Why did they leave me here all alone?! While squinting my eyes, i try to figure out who it is. The face is gradually getting clearer and clearer. IT’S WOOYOUNG.

 JiEun: “Wooyoung? What are you doing here?”

Wooyoung: “uhm..” *rub the back of his neck* “JiEun-ah. I have something to tell you.”

W-what did he just said?

 JiEun: “h-hhuh?”

Author’s POV

 Swiftly, Wooyoung got onto his knees and pulled out a bouquet of green roses.  JiEun stared at him. Clearly, she is taken aback.

 Wooyoung: “Jieun-ah. I have something that I’ve always wanted to tell you but did not have the courage to… I- uhm.. I .. I LOVE YOU. I felt like this probably since the first day of school when I met you on the bus. I’m serious JiEun-ah.. Please. Will you be my girlfriend?”

JiEun: “MWO?!”

As soon as she yelled, she went into a sneezing fit.

Wooyoung: “JiEun-ah gwenchana?! What’s wrong?!”

JiEun: “Get rid of those darn roses! I’m allegic to them!! Ugh”

Wooyoung: “mwo?? A-arraso” *throw the bouquet into the bin and walks back* W-Will you be my girlfriend?”

JiEun: “JANG WOOYOUNG you’re a JERK!”

Wooyoung startled and took a few steps back.

JiEun: “You are dating with my bestfriend Suzy and here you are asking me for a date?! What do you think I am?! I will never betray my friend!! And for your info, I HATE GREEN AND I’M ALLEGIC TO ROSES!! I'm really disappointed in you. i never thought you were such a jerk.”

Tears were threatening to fall as she screamed at him. She look up trying not to let her tear flow down her cheeks. She couldn’t take it anymore and that was when she turned around and ran away while sobbing.

 Wooyoung’s POV

What the hell just happened?!

Wooyoung: “JIEUN!! JIEUN!! LISTEN TO MY EXPLAINATION!! IT’S NOT WHAT YOU THINK!!” He tried to convince while chasing after her.

Aish.. when was I dating Suzy?! And it was Suzy who told me that JiEun loves green and roses!! SUZY. THAT’S IT! IT MUST BE SUZY’s plan. But why?? I thought she's JiEunie's bestfriend?

______________________________________________________________________________________________ 

 

Annyeong!^^ I’m back again after one week! :D Finally Wooyoung confessed to JiEun but … … he got rejected T_T I feel so sorry for him… anyways, please look forward to my next update and remember to comment and subscribe!~ NO SILENT READERS! HAHA!:) Okay. It’s late already and I still have school tomorrow. I got to go! See ya!! *waves*

 WooU_Coupleftw

Follow me on Twitter @_pinklow