The chaotic first day

(CHAPTER 1 IS OUT!) Loyal friends

⚠️there will be more chapters⚠️
“ahhhh, Today is gonna be a good day! I get to meet friends, talk, and socialize.” You woke up in your very expensive bed. You go to the bathroom to put on your skincare, their fellow childhood friend Jungkook texts them;

JK:I’m so excited to meet each other again after over 10 years! Are you?

Y/N: Yeah!! 😁

JK: Wanna walk to university together?

Y/N: Sure! I’ll be ready at 7:AM!

By then,you started to panic. You got your uniform ready to go, you put your hair clips on the side of their hair, put your Mary Janes on and ran to brush their teeth downstairs.Then, you heard a knock. “Hello? Y/N” Jungkook is here. “OH !” You went upstairs to open the door, “oh, hi!” you chuckle. “Are you ok?” Jungkook asks, tilting his head to the left. “Yeah, I definitely did not go in a rush.” You lied. As they got outside, Jungkook held Y/N’s hand just as a friend of course. “So, how has life been so far since elementary?” Y/N asks Jungkook looking down. “Umm I got paid 90,000 an hour from my longtime roommate.” Jungkook laughs.

“Y/N!” a mysterious female voice coming behind Y/N and Jungkook. It was Jennie, “JENNIE?” You said in surprise. “Y/N!” Jennie hugs you. Jennie’s outfit caught your eye, “It’s been so long-.” Jennie pouted. “Ew Jungkook.” Jennie walked half a foot away from us.  “What? What’s wrong with him?” You ask politely. “He cheated on me with your cousin! Didn’t you know already?” Yelled Jennie. You looked confused, you put your right hand on your hip with your left brow moving upwards. “What cousin?” You ask in a rudish manner. “My bandmate Jimin,” Jungkook muttered. “I don’t care, he’s your bandmate, he’s also a cousin I don’t care about-” you paused while replying. “Ahem! Y/N,” Jimin walks to you in an angry mood. You got scared for your life so unfortunately you have one thing to do in mind, run. As you were running away, you bumped into an infinite member accidentally “ow…my head,” he cried. You felt guilty so you went to apologize to him, “I’m so sorry I didn’t mean to hurt you, I'm trying to run away from my cousin.” You say to him. When he got up, you realize, he was your tutor that got you to college in the first place, Dongwoo. You were shocked for your life, “ohhhhhh my god.” Your heart was beating faster than the speed of light at that exact moment. “Your fine Y/N.” He stuttered while he was still crying in pain and slowly walked away. In order for you not to make the same mistake again, you decided to run across the street. “Y/N get back here you little !” Jimin yelled from a far. You start running fast for around 30-60 minutes until he is able to catch up to you “Oh .” You got exhausted. Jimin clenched his fists one by one, and he later strangled you. “HELPPPP!” You scream. You screamed so loud that the kpop veteran college could hear you from far away in the cafeteria part of campus, “what’s going on?” Irene asked one of her roommates, Solar. Solar looks to her left and sees Jimin and you, “Oh my goodness! Someone call the police!” She yells dropping her beverage on the ground. Everyone in the campus was scared,  “Holy -” feared Bomi. Everyone ran to save you, “Park Jimin let go of her!” Yelled the handsome officer. As the police officer put Jimin in handcuffs, you run away quickly because class was almost starting soon, while running you look at your watch to see what time it was, "God Damnit!" You whisper to yourself.