Last Chap

99 Times I Swear To Not Fall & 100 Times You Make Me Fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note :

Hi. Sorry for the wait. But at least I came to keep my promise. Hehe so here's the 2nd chap. Enjoy! ;)

Oh, and and! Happy new year, peeps! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM MINJEONG! 💕

And in case I have a freenbeck shiper here, please do comment and we can fangirling/fanboying over them together. Hehe

Freen Sarocha is indeed the standard! The real walking green flag 💕

***

 

Since Jimin and Minjeong have always been very close and inseparable, there’s not much difference between the two even after they’re officially dating now. 

 

They are just being their normal selves around each other. Just a bit more touchier if you observe them closely. Especially when it’s just the two of them without any onlookers. 

 

And with that being said, the other people, a.k.a their so called admirers and fans, don’t know that the duo aren’t just bestfriends anymore but girlfriends now. 

 

Well except for Jimin’s best friends, Yeji and Aeri of course. 

 

Actually Jimin and Minjeong once had a discussion whether they should announce their new relationship to the whole world or just keep it low-key. 

 

“Should I tell people that we’re dating?” Jimin asked when the two of them are cuddling on her king-sized bed inside her room on a rainy day. 

 

Minjeong just snuggles deeper against Jimin’s neck, sniffing and kissing any part she can find. A clingy baby indeed. 

 

“Is that a yes or is that a no?” Jimin wondered out loud.

 

“Do whatever you like.” Minjeong’s voice comes out slightly muffled against Jimin’s skin. 

 

“Ermm.. You want to keep it low-key?” Jimin try to reconfirmed. 

 

“I didn’t say that.” 

 

“Dude, you’re confusing me. Can’t you just give me the answer?”

 

“I already gave you the answer. I said do whatever you like.”

 

“How about your like?”

 

“My like is whatever you like.”

 

“Yah!”

 

And they start to hit each other with pillow. And some kisses afterwards. 

 

And so in the end they didn’t really come to a conclusion. So Jimin thought Minjeong’s indecisiveness means an indirect rejection of the initial suggestion from her which is to date publicly.

 

And so those admirers and fans are keep on coming like the usual, literally throwing themselves to Jimin and Minjeong. Thinking they still stand a chance. 

 

Minjeong, being the cool headed person she is, and thanks to her normally stoic face too, she never lose her cool. 

 

Whenever Jimin’s admirers come to ambush them, showering Jimin with compliments, flowers, love letters and chocolates, even some shamelessly try to flirt with her, Minjeong just stand at the side and watch.

 

Sometimes when it’s getting too crowded, she would quietly step back as she’s waiting for Jimin until the mini fan-meeting is done. 

 

Minjeong will play with her phone to kill time. And totally missed the sad look on Jimin’s eyes whenever the older look up to check on her.

 

But what Jimin doesn’t know is the fact that Minjeong is always on her standby mode. 

 

Always quietly listen to the conversation shared between them. Ready to pounce, ready to bite, ready to attack anyone who dare to cross the line and makes her owner (re: Jimin) feels uncomfortable. 

 

Minjeong won’t think twice to jump in if it’s needed. Luckily Minjeong doesn’t need to kendo anyone so far. 

 

But It’s different with the hot-headed Jimin.

 

If Minjeong’s admirers come to mob them, Jimin’s protectiveness would kick in immediately. 

 

She would pull Minjeong closer, placing her arm around Minjeong’s waist in a protective manner.

 

But again, even before they’re dating, Jimin was always the more protective and possessive one between the two. 

 

Maybe it’s just her natural instinct to always make sure that Minjeong is safe and protected under her watch since she’s the older one. 

 

Minjeong never said it out loud for Jimin to hear, but she always likes that side of Jimin, like a lot. 

 

It makes her feels protected and loved. It makes her stomach churn with so many butterflies flying inside. 

 

But this morning, the roles are unexpectedly get reversed. 

 

Because Jimin is sleep-deprived, again. So she’s not really in her normal self today. 

 

Minjeong opens her apartment’s door just to see the zombie-like Jimin who’s almost dozing off as she waits for her. 

 

Minjeong even have to half-hug the older as they walk just to make sure Jimin won’t stumble onto something and fall.

 

“Unnie, you should have stayed in your bed today and get more sleep. Skipping a class or two won’t hurt. Aeri unnie and Yeji unnie will lend you their notes anyway.” Minjeong worriedly eyeing the older girl. 

 

“It’s okay. I’m okayy hoam~~” Jimin said, stifling another yawn. 

 

“You’re not!” Minjeong barked. 

 

Jimin forced to open her eyes wide and see the obvious worry and concern written all over Minjeong’s normally stoic-expressionless poker face. And it makes her smile. 

 

“There will be a quiz, baby. I can’t miss it.” She speaks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter