I Object

I Object

 

“ MinJin ah!!” Yesung came, she hugged her sister tightly.

 

“ Oppa.. you look great huh.. “ she look at her brother from head to toe. “ I guess you are still obsessed with turtles.”

 

“ MinJin ah…” now her brother HeeChul came, beside him is his so called husband. The Chinese man.

 

MinJin looked at the Chinese guy beside her brother.

 

“ MinJin ah, meet my.” Hee didn’t finished cause MinJin cut him.

 

“ Owhhh so this is the guy….” It seem like she’s not impressed. “sah-m-pluh, Je l'aime pas.” She said in French meaning ‘ Simple, I don’t like him.’ The Chinese guy don’t know what they are talking about.

 

“ MinJin ah.. why are you like that.. I know you will support me right?” Hee hugged her. “ Hannie.. this is my sister MinJin..”

 

The Chinese guy smiled at her.. she smiled back even though she don’t want too. They went to the living room and there her grandfather is waiting for her.

 

“ MinJin ah…”

 

MinJin bowed in front of her grandfather. “ I’m so happy to see you again..” she gave him a kiss on the cheek. “ So why am I here in Korea??”

 

“ MinJin ah.. we all know that you are turning 22 the next few days. MinJin ah I’m setting you up in a marriage.” The older man said.

 

MinJin widened  her eyes.. and so as her brothers. “ What?? Me? Marriage?? Grandpa for what? I’m too young for that. And hello I don’t even have a boyfriend.”

 

“ That’s why I’m throwing a party for you.. I already invited the sons of my business partners and I wanted you to choose one from them, the guy that you will marry..”

 

MinJin can’t believe what she’s hearing. She looked at her brothers all of them had the same reaction, shocked. “ Ahhmm are you joking me grandpa.. those boys.. do you think I will fall for them that easy? Okay lets consider this, the party that will be the first time that I will be meeting them.. grandpa marriage is a serious thing.. if the business is involved to this I won’t.. I’d rather go back to Paris..” she turn her back on them and starting to move away.

 

“ Young lady, I will disown you if you didn’t follow me..” said her grandpa.

 

She stopped walking and faced them.  “ Then disown me.. grandpa, having a relationship is the thing that money can’t buy.. that thing is too important for me.. why don’t you ask KangIn oppa and Yesung oppa to get married first before you ask me.. Look HeeChul oppa is already married.. why don’t you wait for him to have a child, and stop bugging me about this things..” she explodes. She left the house.

 

“ Grandpa, why did you do that??” Asked Hee. “ You know that she won’t agree in this plan.. she still young for this..”

 

“ HeeChul ah, I know what I’m doing.. “ their grandpa went to his room.

 

“ Hey.. we need to follow MinJin, she don’t know anything here in Korea.” KangIn go out and follow her sister.

 

But MinJin is too fast.. she ride the bus and went downtown. She was amazed Seoul is different at night. She saw the colorful lights and the establishments. She also see the street foods that she don’t know, she’s like a princess who escaped from the castle and wandered around town. She was hungry and tempted to buy food but she don’t have cash on her, the only thing she have is her black card. She’s looking if there’s a place she can eat using her card as a payment.

 

“ Excuse me..” the guy approached her.

 

“ Yes??”

 

“ Are you lost??”

 

“ No, actually I’m looking for a place to eat, but I don’t know a place here who is accepting this..” she showed her black card.

 

The guy in front of her was surprised.  “ Ms. Are you insane??”

 

“ Huh?? Of course not!”

 

“ Do you know that thing in your hands??”

 

“Of course I do.. aish.. it’s a black card.”

 

“ I suggest you should keep that.. there are too many people in here and you just bring that out with hesitation.”

 

“ I just want to eat..” MinJin pouted.

 

“ Come with me.. I know a resto that accepts black cards..”

 

MinJin followed the guy.. the resto is a  walking distance from their place. MinJin saw the place is elegant and she like it.

 

“ There you go.. this is the place.. enjoy your dinner..” the guy smiled.

 

“ Wait.. why don’t you join me?? Just a simple appreciation.. you helped me…” MinJin smiled.

 

“ You sure its okay??”

 

“ Yup.. in fact I just arrived from Paris and I really don’t know that places her in korea.”

 

“ But you know how to speak Korean..”

 

“ Yup, my parents teach me.and I’m also Korean. so come on have a seat..” MinJin called the waiter. She ordered for herself and then she asked the guy in front of her to order anything he likes.

 

“ So… to start up, let me introduce my self first.” Said the guy.

 

MinJin smiled and she listen to the guy.

 

“ I’m Kim RyeoWook… “

 

“ I’m Yun MinJin, nice to meet you, Ryeowook shi..”

 

“ No formalities, you can call me ryeoWook. You said you are not familiar here in Korea.. do you want to stroll around??”

 

MinJin’s face brighten up..  meaning, Ryeowook will give her a tour around the place.

 

“ You will do that for me??”

 

“ Yup… “ Ryeowook smiled.

 

MinJin found Ryeowook very cute guy. When their order came, they started to eat and they talk about each other, just telling stories. MinJin told Wookie her life in France.  Then wook told her about his studies.

 

After eating, Wook and MinJin stroll around MyeongDong, they went to the stores. MinJin is excited, its like she is the tourist and wookie is the tourist guide. They went to the Han River after shopping.

 

“ Oh.. MinJin ah, its already late I guess I should bring you  home.”

 

“ Oh??” MinJin look at her watch. “ Oh you are right about that…”

 

“ MinJin ah…”

 

“ E?? “ MinJin saw the Chinese man approaching. “ Everybody is looking for you, its late lets go home now..”

 

MinJin look at Wookie. “ Ryeowook, thanks for the help and for giving me a tour.. I hope to see you again.. here.” She handed a shopping bag to Ryeowook.

 

“ What is this??”

 

“ Just a simple thanks.. I guess you will need that.. “ she bowed and then she go with HanGeng.

 

“ MinJi ah, when.. when will I see you again??” Wookie asked.

 

“ I don’t know, maybe one day if I get lost on the street again..” she smiled.

 

The Chinese man beside her is calling someone using his phone. “ I found her..”

 

When they reached the car.

 

“ MinJin ah!” Hee hugged her. “ Thanks Hannie..” Hee gave his husband a peck on the lips.

 

MinJin frown in front of Hee seeing the scenario that she dislike. “ Just can we go home..”

 

“ Come on, sit beside me.” Said KangIn. “ You bought many things.. so did you enjoy your shopping??”

 

MinJin smiled at him. “ Yep. I enjoyed so much, I met a guy.. he’s so nice..”

 

“ Did umma and appa teach you not to talk to strangers?” asked Hee.

 

“ He’s not a stranger okay..” said MinJin.

 

“ So he had a name??” asked Yeye.

 

“ Yes.. Yesung oppa, can you please stop bringing the freaking turtle outside the house.. you want me to throw that outside the car??” she’s looking at the turtle.

 

Yesung put the turtle away from MinJin. “ Dang is nice,  you should play with him.”

 

“ I’d rather play with HeeBum and BangShin..” she’s pertaining to the cats of her brother Hee.MinJin thought that she had a weirdest family ever.. HeeChul, who married a guy like him, Yesung the turtle addict. Now she’s wondering what will be his KangIn oppa.

 

When they reached the house, MinJin went to her room. And she doesn’t want to talk to anyone. She called her mom, and told her that she wanted to go back to France as soon as possible.

 

 

Meanwhile, in Ryeowooks place.

 

“ Hyung.. you are late?? What took you so long?? I thought you are going to attend the dinner meeting with the board members..” KiBum asked, Ryeowooks younger brother. “ Because you are not there, appa is angry he asked me.. that’s why I replaced you.”

 

“ Good for you, go to sleep now…” he was about to go to h is room. “ Owh KiBumie, thanks…”

 

“ No problem.. wait up, did you go shopping?? Or did you get some free samples of make ups or what?’ KiBum is looking at the shopping bag that Ryewook’s holding.

 

“ KiBumie, do you think make ups are fit in this bag? This is too big for make ups.. its not.. I met a girl in town, its her first time in Korea,I gave her a tour and hen she handed me this, saying that a token of appreciation.”

 

KiBum stood up and go near to his brother. “ What does she look like is she beautiful? you didn’t attend the meeting just to give her a tour around town?”

 

“ She’s beautiful… come on just go to sleep okay..” he left KiBum while laughing.

 

“ Hyung!”KiBum followed him.

“ KiBum ah, why??”

 

“ Here, I forgot to give you this..” he handed the card to Ryeowook. “ Good night..”

 

 

Ryeowook, opened the lights and then he sat on his bed, he look at the shopping bag, and brought out the thing inside the bag.

 

“ A suit…” Ryeowook smiled, he classified the white suit, it seems like he like the suit. “ She knows how to pick a nice clothes. He remembered the moment when MinJin is fitting some clothes at the shop. Now he looked at the card. “Invitation card.. for a party..  at the Kim’s mansion.. the owner of the hotel chains here in Korea..” he sighed.

 

Same as MinJin,  Ryeowook came from a rich family.. their family owns different malls and other factories.. wookie is the president and his brother KiBum is the vice president, at the early age of 24 he can manage their properties very well. But sometimes he’s getting tired of it, he wanted to try being a simple citizen, but still he can’t do it.

 

 

The following day, MinJin is really bored, that’s why he asked KangIn to accompany her to the mall, she wanted to spend more money cause of frustration. But sad to say KangIn needs to go to work. She don’t want to ask Yesung cause she knew that they will only spend time inside the pet shop. HeeChul is no available cause he’s at work. That’s why HeeChul asked Geng to accompany MinJin, since its HangEg’s day off.

 

MinJin keeps sighing inside the car while Geng is driving. she’s listening to her ipod. She admits to herself that she don’t like Geng for her brother.. Hello!? For God’s sake they are both men! And she’s against gay marriage. She expect that her brother Hee will find a very elegant lady, presentable for the family. But she’s shocked to know that her brother is gay.. her grand father did his best to make HeeChul a straight guy but nothing happened. He choose Geng among the others.

 

“ MinJin ah..”

 

“ I’m  not interested.. just drive..” she said in annoyance.

 

Geng looked at her.. and then continue driving. “ I know you don’t like me.. but I’m willing to do the best just to earn your trust..”

 

MinJing is laughing.. the Chinese  guy is talking to her with his broken Korean language.

 

“ I know you are expecting that your brother will marry a fine and elegant lady, but then he end up marrying me.”

 

“ Its nice to know about that.. but I don’t like you… hello.. I know my brother.. he’s a straight guy, he even dated many girls before but how in the world he met you??”

 

“ We met in China..”

 

“ Its obvious, you are a Chinese guy..” said MinJin with sarcasm.

 

“I’m a board member in your company in China… well you may think that its weird but, when I first saw your brother.. I fall for him..”

 

MinJin wanted to throw up about the things that Geng keep telling her. “ Look,you are a fine guy, having good looks but,this is really wrong..” she sighed.

 

“I know.. both men shouldn’t be together.. but my heart is only for him.”

 

MinJin can see the sincerity in Geng’s eyes. “ It’s natural for me to get worried for my brother.. I just don’t want to see him crying.. just like before, when that broke up with my brother.. he almost kill himself because of that..  he didn’t eat for days and he locks himself in the room.. not talking to all of us..but when I came few days ago.. I can see that he is happy.. I want you to promise..” he look at Geng. “Don’t make my brother cry…”

 

HanGeng smiled to her. “ Promise I won’t.. so it means we are okay now??”

 

“ Of course not.. I still don’t like you….” MinJin look on the road.

 

Geng smiled and then he ruffled MinJin’s hair.

 

“ Yah! Chinese guy stop  that!”

 

Geng continue driving, while MinJin she remembered the guy she met.. Ryeowook,she’s wondering where he is right now.. when Geng and her are talking about love, Ryeowook suddenly appeared in her mind. She’s bothered, but she keeps recalling the night that they stroll around the town. She wanted to see him again.

 

MinJin is strolling  around the mall. She’s conscious that the party is tomorrow, she wanted to release her stress and her frustration.. she’s thinking about crashing the party but for sure her grandpa will be angry. That’s why she’s in the mall, buying all the things that she like. On her side is Geng who knows that she’s really angry and upset, he’s the one who carries all the shopping bags for MinJing.

 

She’s buying even the nonsense things.. Geng is laughing.

 

“Why??”

 

“ Cause… you know what you are like your brother HeeChul.. when depressed shopping is the only reliever.”

“ Yeah right… I  just hate it… why don’t we eat I’m hungry…” she look for a restaurant.

 

 

“ Ryeowook shi,you are having a lunch meeting with the other clients today..” said KyuHyun, the secretary of Ryeowook.

 

“ Again??i thought  KiBum handle it already??”

 

“  He’s attending the other meetings..”

 

Wookie sighed and then he nods, he was about to ride the elevator when he saw a familiar girl. Walking around the mall. He stopped.

 

“ Ryeowook shi, we need to go now.” Said KyuHyun.

 

“ Wait..” Wook look closely to the girl. “Its her…”

 

KyuHyun look at the direction. “ Isn’t that HanGeng shi, the guy that HeeChul shi married. He’s with a girl.”

 

“ Owh..yeah I know that guy.. and why is he with MinJin??”

 

“ Who??  Omo, Ryeowook shi lets go now.”  KyuHyun pull wookie inside the elevator.

 

 

MinJin and Geng finally found the right resto for them, MinJin wanted to try Chinese cuisine.

 

After eating, MinJin is tired that’s why she asked Geng that he wanted to go home. She admit it that being with the Chinese guy, her brother in law.. she enjoys it, even his broken Korean.

 

When they arrived, MinJin saw that the maids and other house keeper is doing some arrangements in the garden. She looked at Geng.

 

“ It’s for the party tomorrow..”

 

“ I hope that tomorrow evening, it will rain..” she said and then she entered the house.

 

Geng put the shopping bags in  MinJin’s room.

 

MinJin went to Yesung’s room.  She go near to Dangkkoma’s aquarium. “ Hey, Dang.. I got a surprise for  you…” bought a  turtle for Yesung, she put it beside Dang. “ Sorry, I know I made my brother upset when I said that I will throw you away outside the window.”

 

After  Yesung’s room, se went to KangIn’s room.. she bought clothes for his brother. Among the three  KangIn is the closest to her, maybe because KangIn live in France with her before, and KangIn is always there to buy her all the things that she want.

 

Last stop is the room of her brother Hee, she knows that Hee and Geng are occupying that room, she think twice before entering the room, she knew that the Chinese guy is not there. She saw him went to the kitchen before. She entered the room.

 

“ Still the same…”she looked at the pictures hanging around the wall, its their pictures when they are still kids. And of course Hee’s pictures with Geng. “ HeeChul oppa, you really love that Chinese guy.. I guess I really need to accept it.” She put the beauty products in the table. And then on the bed.. she put the suit that she bought for the Chinese guy. Still she knows how to appreciate the effort of Geng.

 

After that, she go down, she smelled something from the kitchen. “ What was that??” she saw  the Chinese guy wearing apron.

 

“ Hello..”said Geng.

 

MinJin sit on the chair. “ SO you know how to cook…”

 

“ Yup.. here.. try this one..”

 

“ Cookies.. wow… I didn’t expect that you know how to do this..”

 

Geng offered her a coffee and cookies, and by that they started to talk.. MinJin finally listen to the stories of the Chinese guy. They enjoy their  time talking to each other.

 

“ So tell me…” she take a bite first. “ So did you do it??” she can’t say the word.

 

“ Do what??”

 

“ You know that.. the.. AISH! I know you know that.. with my brother HeeChul.”

 

“ Huh??”

 

“ Aish!! Do you have mind? You are married to my brother right??” MinJin is blushing. Because of that Geng realize what she wanted to say.

 

“ Oh.. you mean if we had s-“

 

MinJin stop  him for saying the  word. “ Don’t say it! Just answer yes or no.”

 

“ Yes, we did it.” Geng smiled.

 

“ MWO???!” MinJin shouted and she cream. “ yikES! Chinese guy you did that to my brother?? I mean with my brother??” she’s punching him on his shoulders.

 

“ Hey, hey, hey.. stop that..”

 

“ I can’t believe this…” now she’s laughing so hard.

 

 

 

“ What was that??” said Hee.

 

The three guys just arrived from work, and they can hear  MinJin’s laugh from the kitchen.

 

“ Its MinJin..” said Yesung.

 

The three guys went to the kitchen, they saw minJin laughing with Hangeng.

 

“ Hannie…”

 

“ Oh Chul, you are here now..”

 

“ Annyeong oppa’s, well, I’ll go to my room now.. Chinese guy, thanks for the time..”

 

MinJin left the guys. Chul look  at Geng, the Chinese guy just smiled.

 

MinJin was about to sleep when her three brothers barge into her room.

 

“  Whoa??”

 

“ MinJin ah!”  the three chorused.

 

“ Mwo??”

 

The three guys hugged her. “ Thank you.” They said.

 

“ MinJin knew that it was about the things that she bought for them.

 

The next morning came, MinJin didn’t go down,  she don’t want to see the people around her. She knew that the party is approaching. But she’s thinking what will happen, she will meet different guys. She’s thinking only one guy..she’s thinking about Ryeowook, Breakfast, Lunch the maids bring her food. Her brothers are bit worried. It was exactly six in the evening when Chul went to MinJin’s room, the guests are also arriving.

 

“ MinJin ah….” Chul opened the door using the spare key. She saw MinJin lying on the bed watching T.V. “ MinJin ah, you need to dress now..”

 

“ I don’t want too..”

 

“ Come on..” Chul pulled her off the bed. “ Please.. can you do this for me??”

 

 MinJin looked at HeeChul. “ If you are not my brother, I already kicked your .”

 

“ Hey, is that the right attitude to talk to your big brother??”

 

“ Big brother?? Or should I say big sister??” she teased HeeChul before she get off the bed and went to the bathroom.

 

Hee heard the shower. Meaning MinJin is taking a shower. “ After you take a shower put your dress okay.. I’ll do the make up..”

 

“ Hello.. I can manage my self..” said MinJin.

 

 

At the garden, Yesung, KangIn and Hangeng are entertaining the guests. The bachelors from different family already came. And they are talking to MinJin’s grandfather.

 

“ Hyung.. so this party is for??” KibUm asked Ryeowok.

 

“ I still don’t know..” Ryeowook is looking for someone. “ I hope she’s here..”

 

“ Who??” asked KibUm.

 

“ You will know someday..”

 

The high class people are talking about business.

 

 

“Wow.. look at you.. that dress is nice huh, did you pick that??” asked Hee while looking at MinJin.

 

“ Nope..” There’s a smile on MinJin’s face. “ The guy that I met picked it for me…”

 

“ Well, he had a good taste for clothes.. you sure you can handle yourself??”

 

“ Yup.. go back to your Chinese guy before somebody take him away from you..” she laughed. Hee left her, and now she’s facing the mirror, ready to apply her make up. “ I hope… he’s here…” she said. “ I hope he’s like us… so I will be able to see him again. “ she’s worried. She thinks about Ryeowook. She put a light make up on her face. And she brushed her long hair.

 

 

“ Good evening…. We are gathered her tonight for a celebration..” said their grandpa. “ My grand daughter finally came home after 22 years of living in France. And I also gathered the bachelors that I selected for her.. this night will be the night that my grand daughter will choose her future husband.”

 

While explaining, MinJin can hear it, she’s at the living room, waiting for the signal of he grandpas’s secretary.

 

“ I don’t want to marry a guy that I don’t know…” the tears started to form on her eyes.

 

“ So everyone, here’s my grand daughter..”

 

MinJin walked towards the garden, and crowed saw a beautiful young lady, wearing a sapphire blued colored halter dress. They welcomed her with applause.

 

“ MinJin ah….” Said Wook in surprise.

 

“ You know her hyung??” KiBum asked.

 

“ MinJin ah..???” the other guys said.

 

 MinJin flashed her fake smile to them. Her grandpa go near to her.

 

“ this is my grand daughter, Yun MinJin…”

 

MinJin bowed to the crowed. She saw the people whisper to each other, and then her grandpa introduced her to his business partners. And finally to the six bachelors. MinJin stopped when she saw the guys.

 

“ Omo… is that really you guys??”

 

“ MinJin ah…”

 

“ You know them??” asked Hee.

 

“ Yup, we are living in one dorm.. this is EunHyuk, DOngHae, Siwon, SungMin, Henry and LeeTeuk.”

 

“ So this is easy.. you said you don’t want to marry the person you don’t know, and it seems like that you know this guys very well, they are the son’s of my business partners.. go ahead and choose one from them.” Said her grandpa.

 

“ What?? Hey come on.. I won’t they are my friends and the situation is different, I can’t marry one from them…” she refuses.

 

“ MinJin ah, its been decided,, you need to choose, I already talked to their parents.”

 

“ Wait, so this is really a big miss understanding..” said LeeTeuk.

 

“ Yup, Teuk hyung is right.. some of us are already committed to someone..” said EunHyuk.

 

“ Look its difficult grandpa..” said Yesung.

 

“ Well if you guys don’t want to choose, then I’ll choose from them.. EunHyuk. I want you to be the future husband of my grand daughter and that is final..” after that their grandpa left them.

 

EunHyuk was stunned. “ MinJin ah.. is that really your grandpa.. you know I can’t marry you…”

 

MinJin hold on to EunHyuk’s hands. “ I’m sorry..”

 

“ We’ll we are really sorry about that our grandpa’s decision is unbreakable..” said KangIn.

 

“ Oppa he can’t marry me, he’s committed to someone..”

 

“ Your bestfriend??” asked Chul.

 

“ Sort off.. hey, he’s like you HeChul oppa.. and the others also.. Siwon and Henry is the only straight guys..”

 

“ MWO??” hee reacted. “ So… EUnHyukie,.” Hee looked at DOngHae. “ You two are couple right??”

 

The two nods.

 

“ Told you, I can’t marry them, Siwon is committed to someone and same goes for henry…” MinJin sighed.

 

From a far, somebody is watching MinJin. Ryeowook really want to approach her but he had no guts to do.

 

As for MinJin, she was relieved. Its nice to know that the bachelors are her friends. But still she’s hoping for someone.

 

“ Ryeowook shi!” Hee shouted one he saw Ryeowook from a far.

 

MinJin stopped, she recall the name. “ Ryeowook??” she looked at the direction of the guy. A bright smile was seen on her face when she saw Ryeowook approaching. ‘ its him! Its him!! ‘ she was shouting inside her.

 

“ Annyeong haseyo..” Wook and Kibum greeted.

 

Ryeowook is still looking at MinJin, same goes for MinJin, her eyes still on Wookie.

 

Yesung snapped his fingers in front of MinJin.

 

“ Yah!” said MinJin.

 

“ Nice to see you again.. I thought I will see you again on the streets..” said Wook.

 

“ No..” MinJin can't erase the smile on her face. “ It suits you very well.” She’s pertaining to the Suit that wookie is wearing.

 

“ Thanks, same as you.. the dress really good on you.”

 

“ Wait up..” Chul interrupted. “ You know each other??”

 

“ He’s the guy who helped me last time..”

 

“ Ahmm, I guess lets leave them first..” said KangIn.

 

“ MinJin ah, we’ll see you later.” Said Siwon.

 

“ Ahem..”

 

“ Oh.. MinJin, this is my younger brother, KiBum.”

 

“ Hello, KiBum shi, nice to meet you.” She smiled.

 

“ yeah.. I guess I need to get a drink, see you around.”

 

MinJin and Ryeowook went to the seesaw near the pool, they left the party without the others noticing them. And there they started to talk again.

 

“ I didn’t know that it was you.. I already saw you in the mall yesterday..”

 

“ I’m so happy to see you again..” said MinJin.

 

“ Me too, so you are getting married… “ said Wook.

 

MinJin become silent. “ I don’t want to get married, and I can’t marry those bachelors.. they are my friends and the had their own lives, EunHyuk.. he had DOngHae I don’t want to interfere to them.. now I know why my brother marry HanGeng.. forced marriage is not a good idea.”

 

“ I agree to that… so you have a boyfriend left in France??”

 

“ No.. I don’t have boyfriend in France.. I’m single.. I just hate my grandpa’s idea, the night you saw me at the streets, that’s the night that my grandpa told me about his plan..” she sighed.

 

“ Then you should follow your heart. If you don’t want to marry him, tell it to him..” Ryeowook is encouraging her. “ You don’t want to marry meaning you have someone else in  your heart??”

 

“ Yes.. I do have someone in my heart..”

 

Ryeowook got hurt, why do he need to asked that question. “ He’s lucky..” the only thing he can say.

 

“ Yeah.. really lucky.. but I’m afraid maybe he had a girlfriend already..” she look away from Ryeowook.

 

Ryeowook sit near her. “ MinJin ah.. if he’s not available, maybe you can look around..”

 

MinJin look back at him, but this time only inch away from Wook’s face. MinJin can feel Wookie’s breath.

 

“ Yeah maybe….” She felt something warm on her lips,  Wookie is kissing her already.

 

“ MinJin ah, I like you…” he said as he cut the kiss.

 

MinJin is blushing.. but then she smiled and she hugged wookie. “ So it means that guy is single…”

 

From afar….

 

“ Where’s MinJin??” asked their grandpa.

 

“ She’s busy, associating with her future husband.” Said HeeChul.

 

They are looking at Ryeowook and MinJin.

 

“ So.. MinJin is in love with Ryeowookie..” said KangIn.

 

“ Right..” said Yesung.

 

 

The party ended well, MinJin spend the night with Wookie, talking to each other. KiBum is sulking over Ryeowook cause he left KiBum alone and he is the one in charged to talk to the other people.

 

“ SO our sister is happy..” YeSung said as he sit on MinJin’s bed.

 

“ Yeah..”

 

“ You fall for Ryewook in first sight??” asked Hee.

 

“ Its not bad falling for a person in just first sight, am I right Chinese guy??”

 

“ Right..” Geng smiled.

 

“ MinJin ah, you still need to obey grandpa, that’s the sad part..” said Yesung.

 

“ I guess I’ll use my acting skills on this.. right EunHyukie??” she looked at the guy, who is looking outside the balcony with his lover.

 

 “ I guess..” EunHyuk replied.

 

“ Hey don’t be so lovey-dovey with EunHyuk.” Said the possessive DOngHae.

 

“ Got it.. I know that..”

 

“ Where’s LeeTeuk oppa??”

 

“ He’s with KangIn in the bar downstairs..” Said Chul.

 

“ Mwo???!” Shocked expression by MinJin and her friends.

 

” Wae??” Asked Chul.

 

“ LeeTeuk hyung likes KangIn hyung..” said Henry.

 

“ Don’t worry about that, its okay..” said Yesung. “ KangIn likes him too..”

 

“ Wait, Oppa that like is different, LeeTeuk oppa is..”

 

“ In love with your brother..” said Hee. “ No worries my dear, your kangIn oppa is just like me..”

 

“ What?? What kind of family do I have??” MinJin covered her face using the pillow. “ Wait another thing, where’s SungMin oppa???”

 

“ With KyuHyun, his boyfriend…” said Siwon while frowning.he don't like the fact that his friends are not like him.

 

 

Just like the plan, MinJin will obey her grandpa, she spend her time with EUnHyuk, pretending that the two of them are lovey-dovey, at the other part DOngHae is really jealous. As days goes by, MinJin is escaping her grandfathers body guard, she’s seeing Ryeowook and its against her grandpa’s will.

 

“ Did you like my surprise??” asked Ryeowook while giving MinJin a back hug.

 

They are at the balcony of Ryewook’s condominium unit. “ Yeah.. the food that you cooked is really delicious..” MinJin give him a peck on his cheeks.

 

Their relationship is only about two weeks, and they are enjoying their time together. Her brothers are really supportive to her.

 

“ So, what will happen to your grandpa’s wedding plan??” Wook asked.

 

“ AIsh.. that’s still a problem, DongHae is really jealous, I don’t know what to do.. I bet my grandpa knows the truth about Hyuk and Hae..”

 

“ But what if he knows about us?”

 

“ Then I’ll stand my decision, I don’t want to marry EunHyuk.. and I wanted to stay beside you..”

 

The magical moment for Wook and MinJin ended for that night cause MinJin needs to go home now. Geng is the guy in charged of her to go home.

 

“ You look happy..”

 

“ Ne.. I’m happy with him, just like you. Happy being with my brother..”

 

 

When they reached the mansion, the lights at the living room are still on and it’s already 1am in the morning. Geng is not feeling right.

 

“ I guess something happened. MinJin ah..” he hold on to MinJin’s hands.

 

They entered the mansion and they saw everybody in the living room waiting for them, her brothers and her friends are there. Specially her grandpa.

 

“ Something happened??” she managed to ask.

 

Her grandpa threw some pictures in front of her.  She saw the pictures, it was her and Wookie.

 

“ What’s the meaning of this??! MinJin ah!”

 

“ I told you, I won’t marry EunHyuk! Grandpa Hyuk had DongHae already! Why don’t you just let me live my life as I wanted! I love Ryeowook and you can’t changed that. now I know why umma had a secret affair with my dad, and you disown her cause she don’t like the way you treat her!”

 

MinJin was slapped by her grandpa that’s why she stopped talking.

 

“ Grandpa! Stop that will you!” said Hee.

 

“ Don’t hinder me HeeCHul! You still have an offense for marrying a man just like you! I’m so disappointed to all of you! I can’t believe this I had a two grandson which is a gay and the other is a weirdo!”

 

“ Why don’t you try to accept HanGeng oppa, he is kind and he loves HeeChul oppa very much! KangIn oppa and LeeTeuk oppa love each other! Yesung oppa, he’s a turtle lover, is that a problem?  Why are you like that grandpa?? This is our lives! Treat us like your family member not a office worker!” she started to cry.

 

“ Shhhh shhhh..” Yesung hugged her.

 

“ Guards! Take MinJin to her room and don’t let her out until I didn’t say it.  you will marry EunHyuk weather you like it or not..”

 

“ No I won’t!!!”

 

Yesung has been pushed away by the guards. Her brothers can’t do anything.

 

“ Yah! stay away and don’t touch me!!”

 

Still MinJin is locked up to her room, no phone and no access outside. their life continues. MinJin is lonely, always crying, she’s not eating properly, still her grandpa is stubborn he don’t wasn’t to listen to her. Her friends are thinking of a way how to help her. Ryeowook is worried cause he can’t contact MinJin.

 

“ Ryeowook shi..”

 

“ KyuhYun ah.. what’s then news??”

 

“ MinJin shi, she’s in their house locked up, her grandpa knows about your relationship with her grand daughter.. and he’s really angry about it..” said Kyu. He got the news from his lover SUngMin.

 

“ I need to see her..” Wookie grab his car key and ready to go to MinJin’s house.

 

“ Ryeowook shi you have a meeting..”

 

“ KyuHyun ah, I’m sick of this meetings, cancel it if you want or call Kibum.” He went to the parking area to get his car and went to the Kim’s mansion.

 

 

Back at the masion, geng is inside MinJin’s room. “ Come on you need to eat..”

 

“ I don’t want…”

 

“ You need too…”

 

“ HanGeng oppa.. did you go through this sufferings before you marry my brother??” MinJin looks so pale and she even lost a weight.

 

“ Yes… my parents disown me.. but I don’t care, as long as I’m with HeeChul.. you are calling me by my name now..” he ruffled her hair.

 

“ I love Ryeowook, but its against all odds..”

 

“ it doesn’t matter if its against all odds, you love him you should fight for him.. in able to fight for your love you need to eat first to gain your strength..” he smiled.

 

“ Geng oppa, thank you.. and I’m sorry for hating you at the first time..” she grab a spoon of the food.

 

“ no problem..”

 

 

“ MinJin ah!!!!” Wookie came and he’s outside the mansion, holding unto the gate.

 

“ Is that Ryeowook??” asked Siwon.

 

“ Yes he is..” said Henry.

 

 

“ HanGeng oppa, that’s Ryewook outside the mansion..” MinJin stood up and went to the balcony.

 

“ Go on.. hurry up..” Hangeng opened the door.

 

MinJin regained her strength and she run towards the stairs, she passed her friends and she wento outside the house.

 

“ MinJin ah..”

 

“ Ryeowook..”

 

Only the gates are separating them, Wookie hold on to MinJin’s hands. “ You look pale. MinJin take care yourself..”

 

“ Ryeowook I want to be with you.. Damn it!” she’s upset cause the gates won’t open.

 

A quick move, the guards take MinJin away from the gate and away from Ryeowook.

 

“ Stop! Let me go! Ryeowook!” she’s reaching out her hand.

 

“ Kim Ryeowook…” her grandpa came. “ I’m warning you, I want you to stay away from my grand daughter. She’s getting married and stop bugging her.”

 

“ But I love her, you can’t do this..”

 

“ if you won’t stop this I will make a move against your company..”

 

By hearing those words MinJin reacted. “ Fine! I will marry EUnHyuk just don’t harm him and stay away from their properties.”

 

“ MinJin no! you can’t do that!” said Wook.

 

“ I don’t think I can make it if you got hurt and your family…” she was crying when she go back inside the house. She fall unto Siwon’s arms.

 

Wookie can’t do anything but to leave.. everything between him and MinJin is now finished.

 

 

After three days, MinJin is still locked up on her room, he’s not interacting with everyone. She opened the T.V. she was shocked to see the current news.

 

NEWS: Kim Ryewook's wedding to the daughter of a business tycoon.

 

Tears fall onto MinJin’s eyes’ without her noticing, she get up from the bed and she started to throw and break the things around her.

 

“ I think she saw the news..” said Hae.

 

“ I need to check her out what if she hurt herself..” Siwon go upstairs.

 

“ Why don’t we help her, its obvious that Ryewook is not happy about this wedding.” Said LeeTeuk.

 

“ But we need the help of MinJin’s brothers.” Said Henry.

 

“ I can handle that.. do and kick some upstairs.” Said Geng.

 

The guys went upstairs, ready to take away MinJin from her cruel grandpa.

 

While inside the office. Chul is talking to their grand father. “ Are you really selfish and cruel? Do you want MinJin to kill her own self?? Why are you stopping her??”

 

“ It’s for her own good.”

 

“ Good? She’s suffering! That’s why mom left.. I guess she don’t like our appa.. grandpa look at her, you said you wanted the best for her, but not like this.”

 

“ HeeCHul! Stop this..”

 

Outside MinJin’s room, her friends are kicking some , they beat up the guards and they opened the door. They saw MinJin’s hands its bleeding.

 

“ MinJin ah!”

 

“ Yorobun!?”

 

“ Come on, lets go.. we will stop the wedding!”

 

“ We have no time..” MinJin sit on her bed.

 

“ We have!” Geng shouted. “ MinJin ah you can do this! “ HanGeng pull her out of the room.

 

“ But there are guards around the house.”

 

“ We can take care of it..” said SungMin. “ I already asked KyuHyun to delay Wookie for the ceremony.”

 

MinJin run with HanGeng. “ Thanks guys.. love you all!”

 

At the gate KangIn and Yesung are waiting. They already beat the guards.

 

“ Oppas??”

 

KangIn handed the Key to HanGeng. “ Drive safely okay??”

 

“ I want to see it in the news that MinJin will object the marriage okay??” said Yesung. “ Dang will cheer for you..”

 

“ Oppa, thanks a lot.. where’s Chul oppa??”

 

“ Come on now, I’ll explain it to you in the way..” said Geng. Geng started the engine and they left.

 

In the office, they can hear the screeching sound of the tires.

 

“ What was that?? “ Her grandpa look outside and he saw the car.

 

“ Love conquers all grandpa.. they will find the way just to be with the person whom they love.. I guess you lose this time..” said Hee and then he leave the office.

 

 

In Wookie’s place.

 

“ KyuHyun ah. I need to go to the ceremony now.. we are late for about fifteen minutes now..” said Wookie.

 

“ Just a minute Ryeowook shi..” he’s inside the bathroom, and he dialed SUngMin’s number. “ Hello, Min where are they??”

 

“ They are on their way..”

 

“ Okay got it..” KyuHyun opened the door. “ Lets go now..”

 

“ Aish…”

 

Wookie is silent on their way to the church.. he’s thinking if MinJin is okay. When they reached the church. Everybody go to their positions and they started the ceremony.

 

 In the mansion, it was a live broadcast in the T.V. and they are watching it.

 

“ The ceremony is starting! Where are they??!” Chul is panicking.

 

“ Don’t worry hyung, they will be on time.” Said KangIn.

 

 

 Inside the car.

 

“ You mean HeeChul oppa distracted grandpa?” she smiled. “ Wow.. I’d love to see him doing that..”

 

“ MinJin ah, this is against all odds, you need to have the courage to stop the weeding. You understand me??”

 

“ No problem oppa.. I will stop the wedding..”

 

“ I will wait here in the car and when you are with him, hurry and go back here okay??”

 

“ Neh..”

 

 

They reached the church, MinJin get out of the car and she run towards the church. The door is closed.

 

At the ceremony, the priest is asking wookie.

 

“ Ryeowook, will you take Yuri as your lawful wedded wife?”

 

Woookie  is spazzing, thinking someone. The crowed whisper to each other.

 

“ Where are they??” now KangIn is asking.

 

“ Hannie called me, they are in the church..” said Hee.

 

“ Ryeowook, I will repeat the question, do you take Yuri as your lawful wedded wife?”

 

“ Yes I do..” said Wookie.

 

 

“ What???!” the guys reaction inside the mansion.

 

 

“ Damn it!” MinJin is still struggling opening the door cause its too heavy. “ Ryeowook ah don’t you dare marry that girl.”

 

“ Is there any one who is objecting this marriage? Speak now or forever stay silent..”

 

“ MinJin ah!! Where are you???!” Shouted by Yesung.

 

No response from the audience.

 

“ Now I pro-“ the priest didn’t finish.

 

The door opened..

 

“ I OBJECT!! Ryeowook ah, you can’t marry her!” MinJin shouted.

 

“ FINALLY!!” the guys in the mansion are now rejoicing.

 

“ MinJin ah…” Ryeowook is shocked but then he smiled.

 

MinJin run towards Wookie, and he grabbed his hands. “ I’m sorry ms. But I need to take back what is mine.” She drag Ryeowook away from the church. The people inside the church is shocked that’s why they don’t know how to react.

 

“ MinJin ah..”

 

“ Later I’ll explain, but for now lets go..

 

HangEng got a call from Hee, saying that the plan was a success, HanGeng started the engine.

 

“ HanGeng oppa..”

 

“ Okay.. Lets go..” HanGeng drive the car.

 

Wookie is looking at MinJin. “ MinJin ah… you came…”

 

“ MinJin smiled at him. “ My friends and brother’s encourage me to do this. All thanks to them.”

 

Wookie looked at MinJin’s hands. “ Omo.. “ he pull out his handkerchief and he wrap it on MinJin’s bleeding hands.

 

AT the office.

 

“ Mr. President, do you want me to call the guards and chase them??” asked the secretary.

 

“ Aniyo… let them go..” he said.. finally he realized that it was his fault.

 

 

“ Lets go to the airport now.” Said Chul.

 

HanGeng drove them into the airport, into the private airport of the family.  They wait for the others, then Geng treat her wounds.

 

“ HanGeng hyung, thanks for helping us..” said Wook.

 

“ its okay..”

 

“ Just don’t make my sister cry again.” Chul and the others came.

 

“ Yorobun..” MinJin hugged her brothers while crying. “ Thanks for everything..” she looked at her friends. “ I guess DongHae won’t be angry to me..” she hugged them.

 

“ Take care okay..” said LeeTeuk.

 

“ Hey, you take care of my sister..”

 

“ No problem.”

 

 

“ KyuHyun ah, thanks for delaying the ceremony.” Said Wook.

 

“ It’s a pleasure..”

 

“ Go now.. before I stop you..” Chul pointed the private plane.

 

“ Where are we going??” asked MinJin.

 

“ In Bali.. you will start to that place.. live as normal people.. Ryeowook I’m leaving my sister to you okay..” HeeChul is being emotional.

 

“ I will take care of her..”

 

“ Visit us there okay??” said MinJin. “ Hangeng oppa, thank you.. “ she hugged the Chinese guy. “Take care of my oppa.”

 

“ Got it..” he smiled.

 

“ Go now..” said YeSung.

 

“ Oppa, why are you like that? you should be happy right? Don’t worry I’ll buy turtles for you..” she hugged him.

 

The two ride the plane, as the plane flew away.

 

“ I guess MinJin is the successor of our family.. she will be having kids, and I’m sure they are straight guys..” said Hee. That earns a huge laugh from the others.

 

 

“ MinJin ah… saranghae..”

 

MinJin looked at Ryeowook. “ Sarangahae yo…”

 

“ When we landed in Bali, lets get married…”

 

MinJing smiled. “ Of course we will.”

 

END

 

 

 

thanks for reading... ^^