Trapped in Paradise

Geum Jan Di the Blooming lotus

Hello there, I had promised to update in a few days, but on a Friday while sleeping, I had a dreadful dream about seeing myself back in high school, and according to True believers of Christ, it is a negative dream where Satan is attempting to send you back to your past when you're well advanced in life, which signifies failure at the pinnacle of breakthrough. To counter this, I went into three days and three nights of prayer and fasting until I eventually broke free from the bonds. I want to inform anyone who is reading this story that no matter what they do, they should always have the word of God fresh in their thoughts.

Okay, I wanted to share this with you, and I hope that those of you who had such a dream of returning to your childhood homes and having another, will check your prayer life and see where you are with God.

I promised to update this because the first chapter was a little boring and too short. I only received a few reviews, but I appreciate your encouragement and support.

In this first chapter, Ji Hoo and Jan Di are stranded for two days, alone at the bottom of a cliff with no network, yet guess what happens between them? Just keep an eye out for more interesting plot twists involving Janhoo, Jun Pyo, and Ha Jae Kyung.

So, without wasting your time, here is the first chapter and after I update this, I will work on the other story hoping it won't take too long. I hope you enjoy it.

Disclaimer: I don't intend to own boys over flowers characters


"Geum Jan Di, will you marry the renowned Gu Jun Pyo?"

Geum Jan Di looked down at Gu Jun Pyo, who was on his knees asking for her hand in marriage. Their relationship has been easy for the previous four years, but certain things have changed. She wasn't sure whether she would be able to say 'Yes' to him straight immediately since her heart wasn't ready.

Ji Hoo's voice cut her short as she opened to speak. "I object," he stated.

Another voice entered, adding, "Me too."

"Me three," Woo Bin remarked. "You can't be married until we give you our approval," he continued, and the others agreed.

Jan Di moved aside, allowing the best friends to reunite. They'd been apart for four years. Gu Jun Pyo had gone to America, while So Yi Jeong was in Sweden expanding his ceramic skills.

Ji Hoo approached Jan Di and placed his hand on her shoulder after they exchanged warm greetings.

"Why is your hair so long, Jan Di?" Jun Pyo inquired as he her braided hair. He preferred her short hair and thought it would be a good idea to ask her to cut it. "Would you mind cutting it again?"

Jan Di and the F3 raised their voices in unison, "No."

Jun Pyo's eyes twitched with rage at Ji Hoo's gentle brushing of her hair and Jan Di's reaction to his touch as they locked their gazes as if they were the only ones who existed. He knew Ji Hoo even up to now was still harboring feelings for Jan Di but what about her? Did she harbor feelings for him as well?

"I can't," she responded emphatically. "I really like my hair like this," she said. She remembered Ji Hoo cutting her bangs for the second time two years ago on New Year's Eve. He had advised her to let her hair grow since she looked more beautiful with long hair.

Jun Pyo sought to chastise Jan Di by pulling her away from Ji Hoo's embrace. "But I'm your boyfriend, and you should do what I tell you to do," he replied sternly.

"Even though you're her boyfriend, you have no right to demand that." Ji Hoo walked up and drew Jan Di to Woo Bin's side, while Yi Jeong moved forward to speak as well.

"Jan Di looks much cuter now that she has long hair. Stop being obsessive." Yi Jeong grinned and said, "Besides, she and we haven't agreed for you to be officially engaged."

"Yes, Gu Jun Pyo, and this is not the place for your temper tantrums. You've just reunited with her, yet all you can think about is requesting that she cut off her hair; you're being ridiculous," Woo Bin added.

"But—" he started again but was cut short by a harsh voice.


"Geum Jan Di, what are you doing here when you still have work to do?" Her supervisor screamed at her without considering his surroundings.

"We'll get back to work, Mr. Kim," Ji Hoo said, taking Jan Di's hand in his.

"Later Gu Jun Pyo," Woo Bin said and tapped on his shoulder. They watched Ji Hoo and Jan Di hold hands, walking back to the camp with their supervisor ahead of them muttering incoherently in between his teeth

Jan Di's stomach grumbled as usual midway through the medical mission due to hunger and nervousness. She wanted to sneak out of the camp without anybody noticing and eat her favorite chicken pasta at her favorite restaurant to soothe her anxieties and satisfy her hunger.

She decided to pack her things when her supervisor was not looking, leaving her report on the table.

She crept out slowly but steadily, peeking here and there for any evidence of her supervisor, and before she knew it, she ran into Ji Hoo, who had been watching her from a distance.

Ji Hoo was aware that the presence of Jun Pyo had caused her to become overly worried, which was why her stomach was grumbling. He had been happy firstly because his best friend is back and secondly, Jan Di would be happy because the man she loves was back but what about him? When would he get his happiness and with whom if not with Jan Di?

"Sunbae?" she exclaimed quietly.

"Jan Di-ah," he said softly and held her wrist leading her out of the camp. He looked left to right and when there was no sign of her supervisor, he grasped her hand more tightly and ran out of the camp to his motorcycle that was packed on the road down the hill.

When they finally escaped from being caught, they began to grin at each other for the silly situation. Jan Di was grateful for his help and out of fondness, she giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck. For a brief minute, he was taken aback by her, then he smiled and wrapped his arms around her slender waist. "Thank you, Sunbae," she said as she broke the hug. She was beaming with delight.

Ji Hoo grinned, satisfied with herself for slipping away. He took out their helmets and assisted her in pulling them over her head, doing the same with his. He didn't bother asking her where she wanted to go since he already knew what she wanted to do and why she wanted to do it. These were the little details that Jun Pyo had overlooked.

He hopped on his bike and pulled her along behind him; she wrapped her arms around his waist and rode off the mountains back to town while they smiled at each other


Ji Hoo and Jan Di strolled inside their favorite restaurant after a 30-minute journey and headed to the cozy corner, their usual table whenever they ate out.

When the waiter spotted them, he smiled and approached them right away. "Mr. Yoon, Miss Jan Di," he smiled as he cleaned their table.

"Hello, Mr. Cho," they both responded politely, smiling back.

"The usual?" he wondered.

"As usual," Ji Hoo affirmed. The waiter went away, and Ji Hoo smiled at Jan Di. He tentatively stretched his hand to hers, which was resting on the table, and intertwined his fingers with hers.

"I'm terrified, Sunbae," she murmured softly as she looked down at the table.

He nodded his head understanding what she was talking about, "I understand," he responded. He then began rubbing his thumb over her knuckles softly to soothe her nerves as they waited for their food and drinks to be served and when he noticed she didn't pull away like she normally did when going too far, he took the liberty and raised her hand to his lips and kissed on it several times and enjoying how she quivered under his touch.

The moment was broken later when the waiter brought their lemonade juice and asked them to patiently wait for their chicken creamy pasta to get ready.


Back in Seoul, Gu Jun Pyo's apartment.

Jun Pyo was fully necked in bed next to Jae Kyung. They were out of breath after their passionate encounter. "Jae," he whispered as he drew her to his chest.

"Jun, I'm afraid Jan Di would never forgive us if she finds out about us," she murmured.

"I know, but you're the woman who makes me feel alive," he said, brushing his lips on her forehead. "I know I was just committed to her previously, but after four years with you by my side, I feel like a man, not the teenager you met back then."

"But what about your promise to her?" she inquired of him "What are you going to do about it?"

"I know Ji Hoo will fight for her but I'll also find a way for us to spend time together." Jun Pyo and Jae Kyung resumed their make-out as the house was being organized for the party. The maids already knew but also felt sorry for Jan Di that her boyfriend was cheating on her and even some mummed that she deserves better

Later in the evening, Ji Hoo picked Jan Di up from her apartment for the party but they didn't like the weather. It was getting colder to be the best mood for the party.

She came from her apartment wearing an A-line chiffon short watermelon red dress with an empire waist and an invisible zipper, as well as black round-toe suede platform shoes and a cross bag with spare clothing and a little white picnic blanket. She kept it in her purse just in case.

Ji Hoo stood leaning against his car, dressed in a white tux, and looked as handsome as ever. "Good evening, Sunbae," Jan Di said, slightly irritated that her high heels were so high yet didn't give her enough height to reach Ji Hoo's.

Ji Hoo smiled. He always smiled when he saw her—it was like an instinctive reflex whenever his gaze fell on her...

"Good evening, Jan Di-ah." He took a moment to look at her not finding the correct words to say to her. Her hair was loosely curled in a few strands but he preferred it loose, not tied up.

Jan Di wondered what he might be thinking as he stood there, gazing upon her. She glanced away out of shyness. "Is this…do I look OK?"

The look he gave her exuded love and admiration. "It's perfect…," he uttered, "You're perfect…"

Jan Di bit down on her lip and glanced away again, her cheeks heating up like they always did—still—when he would compliment her.

She turned back and smiled shyly at him. "Gomawo, Ji Hoo Sunbae…" Ji Hoo smiled. Sometimes she reverted to Ji Hoo sunbae when she was embarrassed. He took her hand and led her to the car. He opened the door for her to sit and when he was sure that she was comfortable, he took the driver's seat behind the wheel.

As Ji Hoo drove to the location for Jun Pyo's party, he couldn't help but notice Jan Di looking through her bag pack over and over. He decided to stop the car and ask what was bothering her. "What's wrong Jan Di-ah?" he asked gently

"I think I forgot my medical report at the camp," she said in a panicked voice. "Can I go and get it?"

"No, I will go with you" he stated and turned the car to head to the campsite where they held the medical mission in the mountains outcast of Seoul.

"But sunbae-" she began to say something but the look of determination Ji Hoo had in his eyes was enough to stop her from talking. She sat silently as Ji Hoo stepped on the Gears of the car while it began raining.

She gently laid her warm hand on his as he twirled the wheel of his car driving out of town for her sake "It's Ok, the road isn't slippery" he assured her


After thirty minutes of driving to the mountains, it was already a heavy downpour, mad all over the place. She pulled out her umbrella and changed the shoes to wear simple shoes Ji Hoo gave her on her birthday last year. She opened the door and Ji Hoo did the same thing and went up to the hill together up to the tent where she had been working from. They found scattered papers, and dirty clothes which were no longer of use, and without wasting time, she began searching for her report from the box she was using while Ji Hoo checked the others.

"Have you found anything yet?" He had questioned her since he had noticed her concentrate on the s of paper she was scheduled to send in on Monday.

"I found it; we better return before the rain becomes too heavy."

Ji Hoo grasped Jan Di's hand and led her down the hill. And Jan Di, being Jan Di, stepped into mad, slid, and tumbled off the hill, carrying Ji Hoo with her until the cliff's edge. Ji Hoo crawled and helped her stand, but it was pointless because it was raining severely, they slipped and fell off the edge of the cliff.

Amidst their falling, Ji Hoo pulled Jan Di to him and reopened the umbrella that carried them off up to the middle of the forest.

...

Ji Hoo and Jan Di woke up later when they were lying in the middle of the thick dark scary forest. "Sunbae, I'm sorry I dragged you into this" she muttered embarrassed and feeling ashamed for her behavior

"It's fine and I know how that report is important to you. But let's seek shelter" he looked around before standing up and helping her up from the ground. They glanced at now their dirty clothes and muddy skin that made them feel colder. Ji Hoo tightly held his backpack that his grandfather forced him to take every time he went out of the house and Jan Di was still clutching her cross bag as well that had in her report. They walked into an old-looking hut made out of mud it was located near a small lake and behind it had a small garden. "I think this is someone's house," Jan Di said

"Let's just go in, we shall figure it out away in the morning" he responded. He really wanted to get out of his dirty and get warm inside and most importantly, he wanted her to seek safety before she could catch a cold. They slowly crept into the hut that was made of mud and had nothing but a small swing bed, a small window, and a small chair. "what's in your bag?" he asked as she couldn't let go of it

"It's some extra clothing, a toothbrush, a flashlight, and my report," she said as she opened it to take the flashlight. "How about you, what do you have in your bag?"

"I have no clue," he said, opening the bag provided to him by his grandfather. He found his spare casual clothing, a towel, toothpaste, a toothbrush, and a small towel with a pack of condoms in the bag.

Jan Di opened his backpack and said, "Let me look."

"These are personal items," he responded hurriedly, closing the bag. "Let's get cleaned up from the pond," he changed the subject, feeling embarrassed because he was having a package.

"OK," she said, shrugging her shoulders.


Ji Hoo and Jan Di walked to the pond, with their small towels and each faced their backs as they cleaned themselves when they were finished, they walked back to the hut to get shelter.

"Where shall we sleep?" Jan Di asked awkwardly while her teeth shuttling from the cold.

Ji Hoo knew she would be uncomfortable if they decided to share the bed. He reasoned for a few seconds and came to a conclusion. "Take the bed and I will use the chair—" He said dusting the small chair

She shook her head in protest, "No," she said immediately cutting him off. "Take the bed, and I take the chair"

"No,"

"Yes,"

They both sighed heavily each looking out for the other's comfort. The arguments didn't last long since they couldn't stand being angry at one another. They both finally agreed to take the bed since they were seeking warmth and the best warmth of skin-to-skin contact that could take away the coldness.

Ji Hoo and Jan Di lay on the swing bed awkwardly. This was their first time sharing a bed which seemed normal and at the same time awkward to both of them since they have never been this close.

"I think this is better than the party," Jan Di said abruptly. She had never imagined being this close to Ji Hoo in a long time but after analyzing it, she found herself comfortable. It felt really good and amazing.

"Yes, it's better," Ji Hoo responded grinning.

He thought that since Jun Pyo had returned, he would stay away but this little accident of theirs helped him in many ways firstly, Jan Di was enjoying being close to him, and secondly, he was holding her closely more than he anticipated. He was finally getting a chance to feel her skin against his since she was wearing nothing but a bra and underwear and he was wearing his undershorts.

At first, it felt awkward but in the end, he had finally convinced her that their clothes were too uncomfortable and

The surprising thing was, that Jan Di turned to face him and wrapped her arms and his waist and her one leg was in between his leg while he automatically wrapped around hers. He gazed at them and was surprised by what he saw in her eyes and immediately understood what they said and decided to close the remaining distance between them.

Ji Hoo proceeded to wrap his arms around her more firmly, allowing her face to rest on the crook of his neck while he did the same inhaling in the other's scent. "Is this better?" he whispered against her ear

"Yes," came her small shy voice.

Their minds spoke the same thing and instantly wrapped themselves more firmly against each other succumbing to sleep


Back in Seoul at Jun Pyo's apartment

"Why isn't Jan Di and Ji Hoo here," Jun Pyo asked irritated from waiting for the two of them

"Maybe they are stuck since it's raining heavily outside," Yi Jeong said "We should just postpone the party. See even her best friend isn't here yet"

"OK," he sighed in relief for them not being here and also wanting to have some time alone with Ha Jae Kyung. He really needed to be with her, the woman who made him fill alive and also the woman who made him a real man.

"Jun Pyo, when did Monkey arrive?" Woo Bin asked suspiciously. He looked at the way his best friend and the monkey girl were gazing at each other as if they were in love. He recalled how he had been spending time with Ga Eul, looking after her, inviting her out for ice cream or movies. He then began wondering if Jun Pyo and Ha Jae Kyung have been seeing each other for the last four years. If they have, what about Geum Jan Di who was with Yoon Ji Hoo at the moment? He recalled receiving a message from Ga Eul saying that Jan Di was stuck at the campsite due to the heavy rain and won't be back until tomorrow and she also requested him not to tell anyone about it

The following day...

Jan Di was awake sooner than Ji Hoo. She carefully disentangled herself from Ji Hoo's embrace and went hunting for food to eat. She remembered seeing a small garden behind the hut last night, complete with various flowers, fruits, and vegetables. She walked straight to the small garden and pulled out some fruits and vegetables, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, and spring onions. "What kind of food can I prepare with these?"

"I can catch fish for you, and we can cook fish soup," Ji Hoo stated from behind her.

"Sunbae," she said, smiling at him. "Good morning, sunbae."

He smiled at her and said, "Good morning, Jan Di-ah, how did you sleep?"

"Good and how about you?"

"Very well," he continued smiling and gazed out into the small garden "Would you prefer to return home or stay for another day?" He inquired carefully but went ahead to say, "I would love to have some alone time with you just like yesterday at the camp"

"First, let us eat, and then we can worry about it afterward." She replied and returned to the hut. "Sunbae, you said you could catch some fish, right?"

"Yes," he said, recalling a fishing trip they took with grandfather last year. It was a day to remember for the three of them

Flashback...

Jan Di awoke early, which was unusual for her. She had a shower and then went through her clothes to find attire fit for the day. She found one that fit and put it on. She was ready to go when Kang San said, "Where are you going this early in the morning, Noona? It's also Saturday..."

When she was ready to respond, her mother appeared out of nowhere and asked, "What's the deal?"

Jan Di groaned and unwillingly stated, "I'm going fishing with Ji Hoo sunbae and Haraboji."

Her mother's face lit up when she heard Ji Hoo's name. "Haraboji?... You mean the former President?" she asked.

"Yeah," she casually said.

Her mother and brother began to make comments about her dress and all making her regret spending a night at her home... Her father also joined in on the chat. She became annoyed with them. So, she rushed out of her house and ran into Ji Hoo and her Grandfather who were waiting for her in the car.

She greeted them and sat in the passenger's seat next to Ji Hoo who was confidently behind the wheel. "How are you doing today, grandfather?" Jan Di returned her gaze and inquired.

"Oh… I'm just fine. Don't worry about me." He smiled and went back to the magazine he was reading but his mind went to his grandchildren who were smiling at each other.

Ji Hoo and Jan Di exchanged their greetings while smiling shyly at each other. He laid his hand on hers and gently caressed it before returning to the wheel and of course, Grandfather grinned at them and returned to what he was doing.

...

After arriving at their destination, the three of them sat side by side with fishing rods in hand. Jan Di had initially hesitated to go fishing, but after some convincing and Ji Hoo's promise to treat her to her favorite ice cream, she agreed and decided to give it a shot. Ji Hoo showed her how to use the fishing rod.

They sat calmly waiting for a time.

Jan Di remembered going fishing with Ji Hoo and how much she liked spending time with him. Her lips curved into a sweet smile. Ji Hoo noticed her smiling and was going to ask her what she was thinking when she let out a squeal and felt a tug at her fishing line and exclaimed, "Sunbae, it's moving."

Ji Hoo assisted her in lifting it up, and they discovered a little tuna within. Jan Di squealed with excitement and showed the fish to Grandpa. Ji Hoo and Grandpa both smiled at her upbeat demeanor.

She sat back down on the chair again and turned to Ji Hoo and asked, "Sunbae, should I let this fish go?"

"It won't be able to return if you let it go." Ji Hoo was puzzled when Grandfather told her indirectly, but then he remembered saying so while they were fishing in New Caledonia. He smiled at her and said,

"If you wish, you can let it go and—" he cut his words short, remembering he shouldn't bother.

Jan Di smiled despite not understanding what he had just said. She unhooked the fish and faced it. "Hello, this is Jan Di," she said. The tuna wiggled in her palm, attempting to escape. She suspected it had a respiratory problem. "OK, I'll keep it brief," she said.


Present...

Later in the afternoon, Ji Hoo had taken a nap as Jan Di worked tirelessly to clean their filthy clothes. Hers were easy to clean, while Ji Hoo's required soaking in JIK since they were white and couldn't be cleaned with only water. He awoke from his sleep to find himself alone, and the worst part was that the sun was shining brightly outside. He quietly called Jan Di, but when she didn't respond, he went outside to look for her.

When he walked out of the hut, he saw her showering in the lake, and he could see she was . He couldn't think clearly as he continued to stare at her, and before he realized it, he was slowly approaching her in the lake. He then took off his clothes while she wasn't looking and went into the water to clean himself and most importantly, to be close to her even if it was for a moment. His mind ran wild and imagined having her body press against him.

He swam in her direction silently and slowly but tentatively wrapped his hands around her from behind.

Her body tensed and was about to scream when held "Relax, it's me," he whispered in her ear allowing his lips to graze on its shell.

"Sunbae?" she questioned him. "What are you doing here?"

Ji Hoo had no words to reply but only turned her around to face him. He watched how she was trying to cover herself, how her wet hair fell against her chest covering her round firm s that were softly caressing the skin of his chest.

"Jan Di-ah, all these four years we have been together, have you not felt anything for me?" he asked her all while softly caressing the skin of her arm that was wrapped against her chest.

Her body shivered under his touch and glanced away out of shyness. "…I…um…," she began to say but was silenced by lips softly brushing against the skin of her neck.

"Do you feel something for me?"

"Sun-sunbae,"

"Jan Di-ah…," he whispered. She hesitantly lifted her eyes toward him, and they gazed into each other's eyes. Overcome with emotion, he leaned in slowly toward her, as if drawn in by some invisible force. She bit her lip and remained mesmerized, as he moved closer. Their foreheads brushed lightly against each other. Any thoughts of Joon Pyo or consequences had flown out of his head; he was simply acting upon raw emotion now.

He was so close to her lips now, and she hadn't stopped him. The lips he'd yearned to kiss once more for so long… He hesitated, expecting her to shout no or shrink away, but still, she didn't. She simply stared at him with parted lips. He brought a hand to her cheek. "Do you feel anything for me besides friendship? I need to know."

She looked down and simply said, "Jun Pyo...But…I do…feel something…" She whispered softly as if to herself.

He wasn't sure if she'd meant for him to hear, but he had regardless. He took her face in his hands, unable to maintain control any longer. He'd been controlling it for too long now. Without thinking he pressed his lips to hers, lightly at first, surprised that he had achieved contact. Pent-up emotion took over and he deepened the kiss, surprised at the familiarity of her soft lips upon his. He continued to kiss her as he ran his hands down her neck, then to her , and rested his hands upon her small waist feeling her wet skin against his. He held her tightly to him feeling her s brushing against his chest. She was kissing him back! His insides felt as if they would burst, and he didn't want the moment to end but the moment ended when they both felt the footsteps and small squeals from behind them.

Who are you, people?


That was the first chapter, how was it?