What's Happening?

Trend

 

“Can I get a hug?”

.

.

.

“Huh? What’s wrong?”

You get up from the couch and see Rosé with a red nose and tears in her eyes.

“ What happened? What’s wrong?”

She tears a little more,“I just want a hug.”

.

.

“Ok, ok.”

You embrace her and rub her shoulders, as she snuggles against the jacket you are wearing, you notice her phone camera propped up pointing your position.

.

.

You whisper in her ear, as you rub her shoulders,” You know that you can get a hug anytime without doing any trend thing right?”

.

She turns to you,” What do you mean? *sniff* It’s just been a long day.”

.

“Do you want hot cocoa? Chips? Food? Talk? Or just keep hugging on the couch?”

.

She hugs you a little tighter.

You adjust the position so that the both of you can sit on the couch.

.

You can start to feel her tears soaking into your shirt underneath your jacket.

Reaching over to grab some tissues for her, and your thermos with warm water you keep nearby.

.

.

“Well anytime you want to talk, I’m here.”

.

.

After 30 mins…

.

.

She peeks up to look at you, with her red nose and teared up eyes. “Thank you for being you.”

.

.

She smiles at you and lets go, then walks to the bathroom.

.

.

.

You get up and start prepping hot cocoa and order some food off door dash.

.

.

.

You then get a message from Jennie: Is Rosie ok?

You: She was a bit upset… What happened?

Jennie: Nothing to worry about.

.

.

Silence..

.

.

You walk over to the bathroom, Knock Knock. “Chae, everything alright?”

“Yeah, I’ll be out soon”

.

You walk back to the couch, and see her phone still propped up. Turn it over and see that Lisa messaged her a whole ton.

Lisa: You alright?

Lisa: Need anything?

Lisa: You were a bit emotional in the music booth… Want me to ask Jisoo to make anything?

.

.

Lisa: LOL, I just figured it out. See you in two days.

.

.

You figured it out. She put a lot of emotion in a song, and the emotions overwhelmed her.

.

.

You place her phone down and go check on the hot cocoa.

Rosé peeks out the door. Walks behind you and hugs you. “Thank you.”

“ No prob, by the way you may want to text Lisa and Jennie. They were worried about you.”

.

.

“You looked at my phone?” She glared at you.

“Wait, I was worried. I swear all I saw was Lisa texting you and Jennie texted me to check in on you. I just put two and two together on what was wrong.”

.

.

She looks at you for a little longer…. Then breaks out in laughter,” Yah, you should look at your face. It’s ok”

You sigh in relief as she bounces to her phone and settles on the couch. Then looks at me, with her eyes saying, Come Join Me.

You walk over and sit down, and hand the hot cocoa to her. Looking at her in her eyes,” I also ordered food, pizza.”

She nods and places the hot cocoa, then snuggles against you.

.

.

.

Phew, never a boring day with her.