Love

Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Due being exhausted from the last couple of weeks of practicing non-stop and jet lag Mina lost most of her voice one day before their first so awaited LA encore concert.

Mina was beyond frustrated at herself even when the members and the staff tried cheer her up.

One person in particular was trying to stay positive but Mina can see right through her lover’s eyes. She’s worried as well.

 

-Mina unnie, it’s fine. Really. Once will love the show even if you can’t sing live. 

Said Chaeyoung who was leaning against the bed frame beside her in the hotel room. Her arms were around Mina’s shoulders while trying to comfort her. 

 

-I know they don’t care but I just feel that I should’ve been more careful. -Mina responded burying her face on Chaeyoung chest. 

 

The younger girl wanted to say so many things, all the things she already told the girl before. But she know how anxious and pressured she can feel. No matter how many times everybody tells her how amazing she is.

 

They stayed in the position for a while, Chaeyoung moved her hand from around the girl’s shoulders to her hair softly.

 

Mina lift up her head to look into her favorite pair of eyes. So deep and trustworthy. Full of love.

It’s funny how Chaeyoung was 2 years younger than Mina but she felt like she was 10 years more mature. Chaeyoung was edgy and decisive, powerful in her choices but had also a baby face with deep dimples. The cutest human alive. 

 

 

Mina leaned forward  to capture the Korean girl lips on her own.

As soon th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter