Autumn 5

~All Four Season~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sana’s busy talking through her phone when she heard a knock from the door. She stops talking for a while, expecting, and her eyes immediately excitedly widened as the two guests she’s been waiting is finally there, entering together with her assistant.

“I’ll call you back later.” Sana immediately dropped the call, quickly walking towards the two. “Please prepare us something.” She told her assistant before she left them.

“Mina…" SHe taken a good look at her. "How have you been? You look so good as before. Wait? Did you get even prettier?” Sana warmly welcomes. She's about to offer a hug when Mina stiffly smiles at her... 

“Ah- G-Good.”Mina hesitatingly answered, even moved her body backward.  

"Ow.. Yeah. Of course." Sana instantly took a notice, retreated, nodding getting Mina’s body language. Though Sana’s aware Mina hates physical contact, still, this offended her a little.

“H-How about me?” Nayeon took the attention as she noticed it. She doesn’t want to go on with an awkward atmosphere, and that’s usually her job actually. Taking in charge with Mina’s awkward state.

“Of course, Nayeon Unnie. How are you?Hmn..." Sana playflully checks her Unnie out, hissing showing she's thinking. "You look so matured now compared before, Unnie.” Sana playfully commented, this time with Nayeon warmly embracing her.

“Was that a compliment or what?” Nayeon answers, both chuckling before they separated to each other. “And of course, I’m doing well. You? Didn’t expect you’re gonna invite us here. Are you bragging your company to us?” Nayeon jokes around and of course, Sana quickly shaken her head.

“Well, let us sit first.” Sana told them, leading the way on the couch. Nayeon and Mina seated together with Sana sitting across them.

“Actually, I’m going to Japan for business this week.” Sana started, as then her assistant came in with coffees, cookies, and breads placing it carefully. “Then I thought I wouldn’t have time when I came back too. My schedule is full actually. So, even though I know it’s not appropriate for us to meet here, I thought this would be better.” The moment she finished her sentence, her assistant then bid her goodbye.

“Suit yourself.” Sana said sliding the food to the two. “Just so you know, baked goods here came from the famous bakery here in Seoul. A friend of mine owns it now. If you ever liked this, I’ll text you the name and location later so you could come there.”

“Really?" Nayeon laughs on how Sana’s promoting her friend’s business too. "I trust your taste so let's see.” She was going to take one cookie to taste, when accidentally Mina and her elbow bumps a little. The two quickly put a distance between, before Nayeon finally took one. She took a bite, stiffly smiling nodding at Sana who’s watching them.

“O-Oh, this is really good. T-Try it, Mina.” Nayeon clumsily muttered that made Sana chuckled. Sana noticed it, of course. She has eyes afterall.

“You two had a fight?” Sana not minding, directly asking that really taken Nayeon aback. Sana laughs at her reaction, shaking her head on them coz these two were so obvious.

“I’m sorry. It’s just, Momo told me you two were still the closest. That’s why I’m a little confused on why you two were being so timid right now.” She stated. Nayeon sighs, knowing Sana’s always been fast understanding every situation.

Truth is, Mina really doesn't want to come here for some reason. But Nayeon doesn't have a choice but to take Mina with her. It was an invitation for them two afterall.

“Yeah, we had a little misunderstanding but it’s okay. We’re gonna talk about it later.” Nayeon admitted while checking on Mina.

Mina doesn’t mind actually, she just wants to go home. In fact, she’s been not feeling well the moment she enters the same place with Sana. She’s just trying to play it cool right now.

“Okay? Right! I heard from Momo you’re gonna take your grandma’s business soon?” Sana thought on changing the topic. She thought it’s obviously not right for her to get involve with their problem, so it’s better this way.

Nayeon on the other hand laughingly shaken her head on what Sana said. 

“That soon won’t happen anytime this year or next. She’s still strong, and there’s so many things that she still complains on me. I don’t think she’s gonna give it to me until she’s satisfied with my performance. That will definitely take me a long, long time.” Nayeon playfully informs, taking a sip on a coffee.

“Grandma’s still the same. That makes me want to meet her again.” Sana muttered replying back to Nayeon, but eyes getting distracted on Mina taking out her phone, visibly showing she’s not interested in anything right now.

“W-We can work on that.” Nayeon answers shoving Mina’s phone down. “When you’re not busy anymore of course.” Mina sighs by that, lazily looked up and finally met Sana’s eyes who’s been waiting  for her since they entered the room.

“Well, how about you Mina? What type of job do you have right now? I'm curious.” Sana again tries to make a conversation. Mina was looking like she’s not intending to answer until Nayeon nudges her knee.

Mina had a lot thought how she would answer. She's not comfortable on telling people her job. But then she smirked, sharpened her eyes, remembering something.

“I’m doing nothing right now actually. You? Seems like you..." Sana quickly felt it. Mina's changing personality. "...took seriously what I asked you before. Ten years ago, remember?”

Nayeon gulped nervously. She's unsure what does Mina mean by it but...

“S-She means she’s on her break. So currently, she’s doing nothing.” She noticed how Sana’s expression gradually changes.
 

It's like, Mina and Sana were like having fierce staring battle.

"S-Sana?" And Nayeon just doesn't know what to do anymore but to call out one of them.

“Oh?” Sana was the first one back down, simply because her eyes catches something. She suddenly moved forward flustering both Mina and Nayeon.

“That necklace.” Her hand accidentally touches Mina’s neck part trying to see the necklace that Mina is wearing, but it made Mina to tap that hand’s hard away, flinching back getting so afraid by Sana's action.

Nayeon couldn’t even react properly on Mina's reaction, just in disbelieve together with Sana whose hand is thrombing aching right now.

“Ah-I’m sorry.” Sana apologizes first, knowing she’s wrong for forgetting Mina’s not someone who she can just touch. “It’s just, it’s the same with the necklace that my friend has. I wanted to buy it too but she told me there’s only two of that.” She clarifies, but Mina doesn't care, she's just busy trying to breathe properly right now.

“M-Mina, are you okay?” Nayeon noticed Mina's state. “Are you sick?” She was about to check when Mina suddenly stands startling the two.

“I- I’m okay. I just need to go to restroom.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter