eighteen.

star-crossed.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next day, Maya heads over to check up on Rio. Rio has already gotten everything she needs right now, but Maya really just wants to see her. 

When she opens the door, she is greeted by Rio looking more attractive than ever, with a huge smile on her face.

Maya is in awe, but greets her.

"Hello, my love," Maya speaks up, smiling right back at her. "You look even more beautiful than usual, which I didn't even think was possible."

"Oh... I'm supposed to go walking through the gardens with Mark today, which is why I'm even more dressed up than I usually am," Rio explains. "It's nice outside. Not too cold, which is a surprise."

Mark. Even hearing his name makes Maya angry.

"I remember that night you first showed me the gardens. It was my first night here," Maya reminisces as if it was a really long time ago. "I think I said something that made you angry, but I don't exactly remember what it was."

Rio laughs at this.

"Me neither, but it doesn't matter now, my love," Rio steps closer to Maya until there is no space between them. Rio rests her hands on Maya's waist, smiling lovingly as their noses nearly touch. "I still enjoyed that night with you, though. It made me forget the nightmare I had for a moment," she reminisces as well, allowing their noses to touch. "I have had a liking towards you ever since that night, you know?"

"What was it that made you fall for me, Rio?" Maya asks curiously, wondering what exactly she did to end up catching the romantic interest of the heir of the Hanabashi Kingdom.

"When we argued..." Rio begins with her eyes full of love for Maya. "I grabbed you by the collar of your dress and pulled you close to me," she continues as the memories suddenly flood back to Maya. "And our noses almost touched. Just as they are right now," she smirks.

Maya suddenly remembers that moment... and how badly she wanted the princess to kiss her. Now she doesn't have to hopelessly want it. Now, she could ask for it, and she could get it. 

For Maya, it feels like now everything has come full circle. That night, she accidentally made Princess Rio fall for her... and she is sure glad she did. Now, their noses are touching just like they almost did the night that Rio fell in love with her.

"Back then, on that fateful night," Maya begins her response, smirking right back at Rio. "I wanted you to kiss me so bad," she continues. "That hasn't changed. Please kiss me until we both lose our breath."

Rio wastes no time. 

She immediately leans in further, pressing her lips against Maya's hard and passionately. 

Rio kisses her like she will never get to kiss her again.

Maya returns the kiss, matching Rio's energy as her lips fight Rio's for dominance.

She might be getting to into it, because before she knows it, she has Rio pressed up against the wall.

Rio responds to this by letting her hands roam Maya's body, taking in every inch. 

Maya loves Rio's touch more than anything. She wants her to touch her more. She very gently bites onto Rio's bottom lip, which only makes the princess even more into it. 

Rio finds her chance and takes the opportunity to slowly slip her tongue into Maya's mouth.

Maya is shocked by this in the moment, but she enjoys it, gripping onto the sides of Rio's dress.

They are enjoying this moment of making out, with each other matching each other's energy.

Until, the door suddenly opens.

Rio and Maya are in a state of shock. Someone has just walked in on them making out! Why didn't they knock?!

Maya is afraid to look and see who it is, praying so hard that it would just be Mako. 

But, instead...

It is none other than Prince Mark.

It was at this moment that Maya realizes. She has ed up. Real bad.

Maya suddenly backs away from Rio, in a state of shock.

Mark also seems to be shocked, with his response to the sight being delayed. Not only did Mark see the pauper maid making out with who was supposed to be his girl, but... Rio really seemed to be enjoying it. She does, in fact, return feelings for the dirty lesbian peasant.

In fact, Rio is the first to speak, with her eyes wider than Maya has ever seen them before.

"M-Mark...!" Rio immediately turns desperate. "I assure you... i-it's not what it looks like!"

Prince Mark looks scary. He is more angry than he has been in his entire life.

"P-Princess Rio!" He stares her down, yelling. "What are you doing?! Please don't tell me you're not a lesbian... a lesbian in love with a ing maid!" 

Rio froze in fear. She truly doesn't know how to respond. She can't lie... she was caught in the act.

So, the only action left... was to beg.

"M-Mark!" Rio, in her emotions, falls to her knees. "Please do not tell anyone! I swear, I'll do anything! Just... please do not tell a soul!"

"I am going to go tell your father right now," Mark grinds his teeth in his rage. "And he will decide what to do with you both!" He snaps, balling his fists.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter