Mother?

Mother?

 

Nervousness was the feeling that has accompanied Yesung since forever. Today he was extra nervous. He didn't really know what to do and how to approach Kyuhyun. It's never easy to tell someone bad news - he thought while biting his nails. 

 

Even though they were both dead drunk, they somehow had a one-night stand together. I'm surprised we were even able to do it, we couldn't even walk straight- Yesung laughed bitterly. 

 

He had a crush on Kyu for forever, but telling him about pregnancy was not something he ever considered, especially before they were even dating. 

 

His best friend will be his kid's dad, but will Kyu even like that idea? 

 

It's a huge decision and a responsibility Kyu might not be ready for. We can just be coparenting as friends, or I can do everything on my own. Maybe I shouldn't tell him? - he wondered and immediately slapped himself in his mind. No matter what, Kyuhyun deserves a chance to meet and raise his own child. 

 

As a famous influencer, Yesung was extra careful not to show himself in ob gyn clinic, good thing it was in the same place as the eye doctor, so he could always lie, that he "didn't see" where he went. He wore a black mask, mostly black clothing with ripped jeans and Kyuhyun's hoodie. He needed the comfort of his friend's smell today. For courage. 

 

His symptoms started 2 weeks ago, he was really sensitive about smells and food, he had some pain in the abdomen area and cravings started. No sane person eats pickles, popcorn and chocolate together with shrimps - he thought to himself. Later he took 13 pregnancy tests, just to be sure and well, they were all positive. 

 

Male pregnancy was still a taboo in society and a very rare thing, only those very compatible could get pregnant with their partners. It was nothing new, but only a few males per country were born this way, and usually they hid it or were just in a straight relationship, so not many men actually gave birth. Yesung never knew he was like them, his parents hid the fact about it from him, even though they learnt about this fact when he was a kid. 

 

The period males experienced was like a cold, so once a month Yesung had a light fever and drowsiness, he just considered himself sickly and anemic. 

 

Who knew he would actually become a mother. 


 

The night was quite dark. Yesung waited on a park bench for Kyu, who promised to meet him there after his daily jog. The cold wind made him shiver a little. He was prepared to tell everything to his friend, but he was also so incredibly stressed. His hand automatically went near his mouth, and before he could bite his nails, a stronger and bigger hand held his. 

 

"No! You can't go back to your old habit! Do you want me to smack your hands and hold them all the time again?!" Kyu's voice was loud and clear as always, even though his tone was meant to be intimidating, he looked really softly at Yesung and smiled widely. 

 

"Come on in, hyung, let's talk on my room" 

 

They went inside and Yesung quickly sat on the younger's bed. He just wanted to cuddle with the other male and get comforted, but this conversation could go on in a very bad way. That could be the last time they talk together. Tears started forming in the corner of his eye. 

 

"Kyu… i… I'm so sorry" he cried. 

 

Kyuhyun hurried and sat next to him, clearly worried. He hugged the other and patted his back. 

 

"I… i'm pregnant"


 

That was something Kyuhyun didn't consider at all. He thought that maybe Yesung regretted the amazing night they spent together (such a shame they weren't sober) or that he felt bad after or something, but this… he smiled, this is amazing!

 

"Hyung, we're going to have a baby?" He asked in a very cheerful voice and with a huge smile on his face. "Really? That's awesome, wait, why are you crying? That's good news, right?" 

 

"But… we're not even dating, and you probably had your own plans for life and I ruined it all" the older cried. 

 

Kyuhyun kissed Yesung on his forehead, his teary cheeks and finally on his lips in a long, sweet kiss. 

 

"Well, that can be changed, because I wanted to ask you out for forever and if not for my hectic schedule, I would have met with you right after our night together and proposed back then. I love you, hyung, and I'm not saying it just because of the baby, I really want to spend the rest of my life with you, the order of things doesn't matter, just… let's be together and have this baby"

 

Yesung was shocked, who knew they both liked each other?! They wasted so much time, being scared of what the society would do and what people would say. They both also didn't want to ruin their friendship, but to hell with it, now they can support each other and have a relationship they both so dreamed about. 

 

"I feel the same way, KyuKyu, I love you!" 


"Now about the wedding-" Kyuhyun started and Yesung just laughed, he was so happy, that the timeline didn't really matter, as long as they had each other and the fruit of their love.