Pabo: Oneshot

Pabo

She tiptoed out of the dorm, praying that she wouldn't wake any of the other member up--especially Taeyeon, she's quite the beast after being awoken in the middle of the night. Once she was safely in the elevator, she let her mind wonder back to her conversation with Eunhyuk while they were all at the Sm building.

"Meet me at the doors of your dorm at a bit before midnight."

Curiosity got the best of her, and she couldn't help but let her mind come up with rather unlikely events that could unfold. It was painfully obvious how much she was in love with him, but what was even more painful was how much of a clueless idiot he was, even the rest of super junior knew. Everyone except the one she actually liked.

These past few weeks have been exceptionally difficult, working on FAME meant seeing him every single day, which also meant drooling over his goofy grin and his playful yet gentle personality, not to mention his body as he danced. Her heartbeat began to pick up speed as she reached the lobby, her eyes immediately meeting with his bright yellow raincoat and duck umbrella. She let out a laugh as she pulled up the hood on her FAME sweatshirt that she's been wearing often recently before escaping into the night, quickly jogging to get under his ridiculous umbrella.

"Oppa?" She called, after she was a few steps away.

He whirled around, eyes wide. " Oh! You scared me. Fany-ah! Quickly, get under the umbrella before you get sick."

A blush rose to her cheeks as she neared him, the umbrella repelling all the drops of rain that fell from the dark sky. She could feel the warmth coming form his body, and shivered and the contrast.

He frowned as he took in her attire. " You should have put on some warmer clothes, Fany-ah. What am I going to do if you get sick?"

"What do you care anyway? Now what did you want to talk about?"

His frown deepened, and a surge of anger ran through his veins. " What do you mean? Do you honestly think I don't care about you?"

She looked away, " It doesn't matter, Oppa, I-"

"No!" He all but roared, inching closer to her, " It matters, Fany. It matters to me that you think so little of me. After all these years of us being friends, you think that I don't c-"

She let out a frustrated growl and grabbed his face in her hands, pulling it down to meet hers before she smashed her lips on his. Eunhyuk froze, his eyes wide as they stared at her beautiful face. She looked angelic, with no make up on and her eyes closed, her eyebrows furrowed in frustration. Tiffany pulled back, letting go of him, still under the umbrella. "After all these years of us being friends, you still don't realize that I've been in love with you. That's what matters to me."

He remained frozen until his eyes caught sight of a single tear sliding down her cheek, setting him off. In less than a second, his hand wiped away her tear. He hadn't realized how close his face had been until he found himself leaning down to capture her lips in a mind blowing kiss, refusing to release her until they needed to come up for air.

"Pabo," He whispered, his eyes never leaving hers, " I've been in love with you for so damn long, but I'm pissed that you got to make the first move, I was planning this moment for the past few weeks."

She looked at him with a raised eyebrow, " W-What do you mean?"

He pecked her lips once more, " Why do you think I wanted to talk to you a bit before midnight, pabo?" He looked down to check his watch before grinning at her again, taking a jewelry box out of his jacket pocket. " Happy birthday, Fany-ah."

Her eyes widened as she accepted the box, opening it and laying her eyes on the most beautiful necklace she's ever seen. "Oh-"

He pressed a finger against her lips. " Sh, freak about about how awesome I am later, right now I have a good 10 minutes before Teukie Hyung figures out I'm gone and comes after me, so lets make the most of it, arasso?"

She giggled, nodding. "What did you have in m-"

. . .And so he kissed her senseless for the next ten minutes until, as he predicted, his cell phone went off.