002

(BxB) You're the best choice
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Him and his reality[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Lee Jihoon of Hansan Lee. A family that is just any other middle-class family, not that rich and not that poor. Just stuck right in the middle. The small family that is only consists of father, mother and son. Their elders were still around but lived quite far away and rarely contacted with them. Thus, the family really just relied on each other for living and all.

Born from a Male Beta and a Female Omega parent, Jihoon identified as a Beta. Growing up, he often helped his parents around as both of them worked to meet their needs. His father is a salaryman working with a courier service company while his mother is a kitchen helper at a restaurant near their house. So, it’s often that he was left alone at home with both of them were out for works. Jihoon didn’t mind thou, he understood the struggle and matured early. He always helped to do the housework as a way to help his parents since young. Because of that, he could do many housework like cooking, cleaning and others just like a housewife.

Then when he was legal to take a part time job, Jihoon did start to work while study. His parents were worried when Jihoon told them about that but Jihoon proved that he could manage the study and work at the same time so in the end his parents allowed their only son to work as well. At least, Jihoon could have some extra money for his needs.

Today, Jihoon was already in his final year of degree as a Business Management student. And he’s still working, taking any side jobs that worked with his busy study life. Since he started his degree, he came to know a senior of his who also worked while studied. Thus, they clicked together and his senior had been helping him to take few side jobs aside from the part time he did, as a waiter at his mother workplace, on the weekends.

Jihoon was supposed to have a job after class today as an assistant to an event organizer team but that event was called off this morning because there’s a storm warning from the government making most of the outside event to be called off. His mother had also called him to remind him to go home early. As per the warning, the storm will start in the evening and may continue for two days. It was normal at their region. It wasn’t that horrendous but the heavy rain could cause accidents thus their government would always put up the storm warning if their weather forecasters found the possibility.

“Eoh, Jihoon ah.” Jihoon who was writing up his report at the library turned. After his class, as the job cancelled, he decided to stay back at the library for two hours before going home. He always took opportunities in any free time he had to do his assignments and also his research reports as a part of his final thesis for graduation.

“Ah, Jisoo sunbae.” Jihoon gave a nod to his senior who helped him so much. The said guy nodded back and sat down in front of Jihoon. Jihoon looked at him.

“It’s such coincident to see you here. Just perfect. I got an incoming job earlier, I thought to text the details and ask you after I finish finding my books. That’s just great I saw you here so I will just ask you now. There’s a job but it will be on the weekend. Do you want it?”

“What kind of job?”

“There will be a big party in two weeks and they’re searching for people to help being the server in the party. I’m lucky to know this one because a friend of mine worked with the organizer. The party will be on Saturday.”

“Server…? What kind of party?”

“I didn’t have the full details yet. But seems like it’s going to be like a ballroom party some sort because they needed servers. The kind who walked around carrying drinks or food in the party.”

Jihoon nodded. “I know, sunbae. Next week Saturday?”

Jisoo shook his head. “Oh, no, no. The other week.”

“So, three more Saturday, right? On 7th?” Jihoon asked as he looked at his calendar in his laptop. Jisoo nodded.

“Yeah, on the 7th night. They paid really high. I’m also going to take the job.”

Jihoon hummed. “I have no urgent submission that time… but I have to check whether I can take day off from my part time job.”

“Yeah, sure. You can check that. Just let me know… in two days? My friend needed the name in two days.”

Jihoon nodded. “I will let you know tomorrow, sunbae.”

“Cool.” Jisoo then got up. “Keep in touch, then. I can’t stay long as I don’t want to get caught up in the storm. I need to find some books now. See you around. You also don’t stay too long, better go home early today.” Jisoo said. Jihoon nodded.

“Okay, sunbae. Thanks.” Jisoo nodded back as an answer and left. Jihoon looked at the time on his laptop screen. It’s already one hour and half he been writing his report before Jisoo came. He decided to leave now or else he might not notice the time later.

Jihoon packed up his stuff and then left the library. He noticed the surrounding wasn’t sunny anymore but it’s not that dark. The big heavy cloud had started to cover the sun, signing that the rain will come soon. Jihoon quickly paced towards the parking lot. Not that he went to a car, but a bicycle. Yeah, Jihoon rode a bicycle every day to his college. It’s not that far but not that near from his house, also he could save more while exercising with the bicycle.

When he reached home, as usual there’s no one would be home at this hour. His father would be back when the clock hits 9 at night while his mother would arrive around 11 after the restaurant closed. But he’s sure both of them would be back around 8 today because of the storm warning, workers are allowed to go home early.

Jihoon decided to take a shower first as he did get rained a bit when he just few metres away from his house gate. After a shower, he went down bringing his wet clothes to wash. He picked up his parents’ dirty clothes in the basket also, to wash together.

After done with the cloth, Jihoon went to the kitchen and looked through the stuffs existed in the kitchen. There’s some leftover rice from the morning that he cooked for fried rice as breakfast. Jihoon decided to cook some simple dishes and reheat the rice.

While he was busied in the kitchen, the clock showed past 8 and the front door opened.

“Dad?” Jihoon called when he heard the door clicked close.

“Nah, it’s me.” Mrs Lee’s voice heard from the front. Jihoon hummed. His mother came into the kitchen.

“You cooked something?”

“Yeah. Have

Please log in to read the full chapter