Piggyback ride

A little tipsy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Solar couldn't drink and everybody knew that.

Nonetheless, Mamamoo's leader wanted to work hard to promote their new album and they had been invited to a variety show where the guests usually drank while chatting and playing around.

Although the loser crew teased their unnie about her lack of tolerance for alcohol, the brunette accepted the doses that were being offered and Moonbyul showed concern.

__ Yong, are you sure? You don't have to. We'll do it for you.__ The black-haired girl whispered in her ear.

__ It's all right, Byul-ah. Relax.__ The older one murmured without making eye contact.

__ Jincha??? O...kay.__ The handsome girl hesitated but continued to joke around with the hosts.

Things were like their old days and Mamamoo members were having a great time while being naturally funny.

The maknaes giggled as soon as they saw their leader getting abnormally red.

Wheein touched Moonbyul's hand and pointed at the stunning dark-haired girl.

"She is already tipsy"__ The shorter girl mouthed.

" Yeah. But I'll take care of her"__ The second unnie in Mamamoo responded with confidence in a murmur.

Hwasa smiled and nodded while approving their friend's caring attitude.

The whole group continued drinking and joking around for a couple of hours. Until they finished recording and the older men thanked the girls for the fun night.

Kyuhyun, one of the hosts, asked if Mamamoo needed a ride but they explained that their managers were driving them home.

Someone from Wheein's company arrived shortly after. So she hugged the unnies and placed a peck on Hwasa's lips, which shocked some of the males who were still at the restaurant.

Moonbyul noticed that her best friend was struggling to walk and she feared that Solar might trip.

Acting as if she was the one needing help, the handsome girl held the brunette's arm and said:

__ Unnie, don't let go of me. I may be in trouble.

__ Aigo...Such a baby.__ The singer rolled her eyes before smiling.

The duo waited that Hwasa was safe with someone in a car.

The y brunette waved at them and sent them a flying kiss.

The manager who had been taking turns to support Solar and Moonbyul during their solo schedules finally arrived and asked who should be dropped home first.

__ Since I live near unnie, we can take her home and I'll walk from there.__The taller one declared.

__ Are you sure? I can take you to your place too.

__ It's okay, oppa. A walk will get the alcohol out of my system.

__ Alright then.__ The manager nodded and walked to the parking lot.

__ Byul-ah, Let's go! Let's go!__ Solar clapped her hands and almost fell on the ground but her friend kept her safe.

They said goodbye to the people in the restaurant and followed the manager.

The taller one helped Solar enter the back door of the car and sat beside her.

30 minutes later, the gorgeous singer was struggling to get out of the vehicle but she acted cool about it.

Holding her laughter, Moonbyul walked right behind her best friend and prevented her from falling twice.

There were 3 steps to reach the door of the building and the taller girl said:

__ Come here, unnie. Hop on my back.

__ Have you lost your mind, hamster?

__ What? You can't carry your own wait on your back, Byul-ah.__ The older one shook her head.

__ Come on, Yong! I can handle you. I won't let you fall.

The songwriter was so confident that her leader and best friend believed her.

Despite the natural hesitation, Solar wrapped her arms around Moonbyul's neck and her legs around the girl's waist.

Very carefully, the younger one grabbed the singer by the back of her knees and lifted her a bit before standing up.

The doorman noticed the duo and came to rescue the ladies. Nonetheless, Moonbyul thanked him and asked if he could just open the door and press the elevator button.

Feel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter