Chapter 4

You are not mine to keep

           Aoi's POV

        Wow that girl is really something else. She's so easy to talk to. Such fun . . .

          I had all the drinks in my hands I bought 6 just incase Kai came back soon. I look up and there he was walking with a serious face. He must be very consecrated.

        "Kai!!!!" I shouted but I guess he didn't hear me because he continued to walk ahead. So I did what anyone else would do, and pounced on him.

         "Oooff . . . Ah Aoi-san,"

           "Ne ne Kai-san, why are you so serious?" I asked him as I got off him and started to walk next to him.

            "Oh well uhhh," 

            "Come on Kai you know you can tell me anything,"

              "Well do you remember when I told you about Yuki?"

             "Yeah your fiancé right? What about her, don't tell me you met up with her today."

             "Well yeah but . . ."

             "But the person you wanted to see wasn't with her right?"

              "Yeah . . . I was just hopping to see her again. I mean after so long I really wanted to meet and talk with her, you know? Plus her birthday is coming up soon and I . . ."

           "You seem to like her quite a bit even though your engaged and all. But anyways here," I said as I gave him the drink, "I got that one for you so you wouldn't feel left out."

            "Left out? But you still have five more."

"Oh yeah, Ruki met this girl and brought her to practice. She's really nice"

"What?! Didn't we say no girlfriends at practice?!"

"Clam down Kai, she works in the company and from what Ruki said he just met her too."

"What?! What if she's some crazy fan girl?!?!"

"I don't think so cuz she didn't even know who we were."

"Really?"

"Yeah like I said she's really nice," by now we were already at the door to the practice room, "Guys I'm back and I found Kai on the way,"