I don't wanna sleep alone 🌺

Brotherhood🌺
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The next day, Jeonghan slept all morning periods, woke up around 2:30 PM feeling blank and he slowly recalled everything, covering his face as if it is burning.

" S-stupid Hyung ."

He doesn't know the words (stop) was like a dog in heat as he does him, he's blushing madly, stood up, and winced feeling his backbone.

" I-it hurts ." He pouted, wanna start a war with the man but when he saw him coming with a tray of his lunch, his heart fluttered, his eyes shinned as he blushed, the sight was very overwhelming as he smiled and looked so happy, never seen his Hyung this bright before.

All the anger faded as he approached him.

" Hannie good afternoon, have you slept well ?!"

The boy nodded with a shy flush.

Wasn't sure how to act now that they are more than brothers.

Was hesitant and nervous as cheol noticed and his hair gently.

" Don't be nervous Hannie , act like how we were, hyung's fine ." He murmured as if he knew what he was thinking, Jeonghan nodded innocently as the man feed him and he eat along, " Hyung the soup is so delicious ~."

Seungcheol smiled softly.

" I got the recipe from Instagram, Mingyu almost finished it all but I put it for you in another bowl before he finish it ." Jeonghan giggled cutely hearing that.

" Right when is hyung's lover coming over ?!"

Seungcheol was busy flipping on channel, enjoying being on his brother's bed and in front of the bed, there is the big tv screen.

" He will be here in the evening probably so Mingyu will make a steak for dinner ."

Jeonghan looked excited.

" Hyung I wanna take a bath b-but my back hurts ." He pouted, Seungcheol blushed, " I will take you there, let's finish lunch first ."

Jeonghan held the bowl hiding his burning red face and cheol chuckled.

" If you're being so shy like this I will eat you up, you're so cute Hannie ."   
 

 

🌺🌺🌺

He was bathing his beautiful lover as he sits on a stool and Jeonghan inside the wide big bathtub, getting his hair rubbed by the shampoo as he close his cutely and the elder man can't stop admiring.

His thick long eyelashes, flat small cute nose, and pink plump lips, he pecked it and the boy flinched and blushed as he looked down and felt cheol pour the water on his head, felt so good as his cold body surrounded by the warm water.

*Knock*knock*
Seungcheol stood up.

Jeonghan rubbed his eyes open.

" Yo cheol , where the hell did you put the blander?!"

Seungcheol sighed as he went out and Jeonghan giggled.

" Gyu Hyung is funny ."

 

 

🌺🌺🌺

Seungcheol came back, picked the boy up and dried him well, helped him dress up, and was looking at him cutely with blush, admiring the handsome man from close, was so shy to do something first but he couldn't help not pecking that cheek, as he did Seungcheol felt his heart jump.

" If you surprise me like this I will go crazy Hannie ~." 
He cupped that cheek, captured the pink lips, and start making out soundly, laid down and the man hovered up and kept kissing like that for a few minutes.

" Mhh Hyung , I feel so good ." He moaned while the man touched his thigh before he slip his hand inside his small underwear.

" No Hyung gyu's awake outside ."

He blushed madly and was afraid to do it now, it was still daylight and it was too early for him.

The man noticed that and he pulled b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter