~ beginning of anew.

Be~ Just the Way You Are

A/N: red is for english while black is for korean. *action* --> does action.

 

Okhay, hey there. I'm Jessica Min Roe. People call me "Min" or "Minah". I am a junior turning senior this school year. I grew up here in America which makes this my hometown but my birth place? I really have no idea. My parents don't tell me where. Well, I guess there is something behind that.

 

"Minah. You're home" my dad said.

"Yeah, why? Anything wrong dad?" I asked. Okay, first, why will he ask me? He never ask me unless something is going to happen.

"Nothing, just that you will be transferring school for your senior year. Not here but in another country" OMG, WHAT?

"Okay, what? I-AM-GOING-TO-ANOTHER-COUNTRY?" Oopsiiee, I shouted at my dad.

"Minah, let's go in the living room and talk about this, okay?" *sighs* Good thing dad didn't scold me.

"Minah, okay this time we are going to tell you everything. You are a full Korean who grew up here. At the age of 5, you happened to be in an accident and lost your memories. At that time, your mom and I thought that maybe it is better for you to forget about your past to not worry anything. They seem to forget us but I received a call from Korean that they were searching for us for years. So, your mom and I decided you to go there and bring back old memories" my dad explained and my mom keeps on nodding.

"When is my flight then?" I asked curiously.

They replied saying "tonight". I didn't have any reactions, so I went in my room and fix my things.

 

AFTER 7 HOURS...

 

"Dad, mom. Minah's going to miss you two" I gave my parents a hug.

"So do we, Minah, oh yeah, your real name is Lee SooMin" my mom said before I leave.

"Really? Ohh..Min-ah..ahahah" I laughed.

 

AFTER SO MANY HOURS...I finally arrived Incheon Airport.

 

"Lee SooMin!" a girl shouted.

"Auntie Kim??? You're here?" WOW! My aunt is here. Never knew.

"Yeah, I've been here for 2 years now and might go back in America after 2 months" she smiled.

"Really? What about me?" I pouted infront of her.

"Don't worry, my daughter is here to be with you" she said as her daugher comes near us.

"Jayne? Is that you?" Oh gosh, Jayne, here?

"Minahhhhhh~" she shouted.

 

~ LAST DAY BEFORE CLASSES / ORIENTATION DAY ~

 

It is already the orientation day or the day before the school year starts. I'm here in our campus with Jayne. I have adopted Hangul easily. Now, we are here in the school's auditorium.

 

"Good Morning Seniors, I am your department head, Ms. Choi. I would like to welcome you a transferee student from America. Let's all give it up for Ms. Lee SooMin. She is an honor student back in the US. Please come forward"

I then went there in the stage and introduced myself. "Annyeong Haseyo. Chonun Jessica  Min Roe imnida. You can call me Min or Minah. I grew in the States. I am an honor student there as said by ms. Choi earlier. Kamsahamnida" Okay, who are those guys? They're soooo handsome. After the orientation, Jayne called my attention and I went to her as she said "Yah! Minah, I will introduce you to my friends or known as the Kingka of this school. Well, I'm the queenka but not as you have seen in fanfics. I am the good queenka and there's an evil one which is her Kim Sehyun" I followed her way and when we arrived.

"Yah! Infinite" she said and they looked at us together.

"Yeah, our princess? Oh, she's the new girl right?" a guy whose eyes is sooo chinky.

"Yah! Stop calling me princess, arasso? She's my cousin. She's grew up in America due to her accident here" she said. She knows about it. How could she not tell me.

"Annyeong, I'm Lee SungJong, they're maknae" the girly-looked guy said.

"Annyeong Minah imnida". One by one introduced. SungJong, Hoya, Sunggyu their leader, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Sungyeol and a guy named... L? What kind of name is that?

They were all talking with Jayne except that mysterious L guy. He seems to think about something deeply. I wonder. Yah! Minah, what are you thinking?


It has been a month since I've known Infinite, I parted from them since Jayne left but I made a friend, her name is SooYoung. He doesn't like me, doesn't he? I liked him at first sight I guess.

 

"Minah, what are you doing, looking at that L again?"

"Why you? Looking at that Nam Woohyun?" I gave her a 'mehrong' look.

Suddenly, one of them approached me.

"Noona, can you join us with our lunch?" SungJong said.

"Mianhae, I will eat with my bestfriend here" I replied.

"Then. she can come along too" SungJong said.

"A-ah. Arasso. Kaja" I said. It's pretty obvious that SooYoung is so happy since NAM WOOHYUN is there.

 

LUNCH...

 

"A revelation should be mentioned today" said that Choding.

"Hmm? What's that supposed to mean?" the group and I said.

"Sung Gyu hyung is in a relationship with Jayne" no one made a reaction except for me, maybe they know it already.

"Since whennn???" I said.

Sunggyu oppa scratched the back part of his neck when he answered me. "A year ago?"

"Whaaa---. I'm glad though" I said.

"So, Minah. By any chance, do you like anyone in this school, so far?" Sunggyu oppa asked. If you're all wondering why their asking me. It is because Sunggyu oppa and SungJong are the only one I'm close with in Infinite.

"U-uuhh...Ani. Ani"



(c)Laineyyisdaneym