I Love You!

I thought I love him...

 

It's the day you're planning to confess your feelings for your first love Youngmin. You felt uneasy and nervous the whole morning. You can't sleep since last night, well it's because it's your first time confessing your feelings to a guy. And you don't even know if he'll accept it will he reject it. thinking of it makes you frustrated. 

JinYoung fetch you. It was a habit since childhood you'll be walking with him to the school and he'll bring you home after. You're really lucky having him as your bestfriend.

"Good Morning my beautiful bestfriend!"

he said happily.

"Aaaaaahhh!"

you said while messing your hair because of frustration.

"Omo! you don't want to go to school like a witch don't you? waeyoh?"

"Don't you remember? today will be my confession oppa~"

 

JinYoung felt his heart dropped, since childhood he see you more than a bestfriend more than a dongsaeng but you never notice that. And you'll always tell him story about Youngmin which hurts him so much. But because he loves you, he wants your happiness and he'll support you till the end.

"How I wish im Youngmin.."

Jinyoung said softly but not that clear for you to understand what he said.

"Mwoh? what did you said oppa?"

"H-huh? me? I didn't say anything, maybe you're just hearing something out of nowhere because of your frustration!"

he said defensively.

"Oh, maybe you're right! Oppa~ im dying!!! aaahhhh!! what if he don't like me? what will I do?"

you said while stomping your feet and tears threatening to fall.

"Yah! stop thinking too much alright? who wouldn't like you? you're just too perfect!"

You hug him so tight.

"Aahh~ im so touch oppa~ im so so so so greatful to have a bestfriend like you!"

"How I wish bestfriend will be boyfriend.."

he said.

"Oppa?? did I heard it right?"

you asked innoccently.

"W-what? I didn't say anything~ you know frustration's taking over you!"

 

Then you reached Seoul University.

 

You're planning to confess after lunch.

 

But you still need to attend your boring Science class.

Guess what it's about Human Anatomy and Physiology.... you hate that soo much.

The teachers keeps blabbing and blabbing but you didn't understand a thing, well it because you're attention is not in the class but it's with Youngmin. 

But there's a trivia that stocked up in your airhead.

"The feelings when we're inlove is controlled by our Pituitary Gland which is also the control panel of our body with our brain."

the teacher said.

"hmmm... if that so? does it mean we can teach our heart who to love?"

you thought.

the boring class ended... atlast!!

 

...Lunch Time...

 

"Okay, so this it _________! hwaiting~"

you told yourself.

You saw Youngmin sitting with his band members eating happily, 'Aish how can this guy be so attractive?'

You move towards their table while taking a 3 deep breaths.

 

"Y-youngmin-sshi... c-can I talk to you?"

"Mmm... what is that what you want to tell? why don't you tell it now?"

"A-aahh... can I tell it in a more private place?"

"Im eating! just tell it now!"

"I LIKE YOU! I MEAN I LOVE YOU!"

you shouted like a retarded.

Everyone in the canteen heard it just clear, you did it.

And everyone just laugh including Youngmin.

It's a shame for you.

"Well, Lee _________ I don't like you!"

You run away with tears flowing down your red cheeks, you can feel your heart shattering in pieces..

"Aish! Pabo! ____ Pabo!!! I hate myself!!!"

Then JinYoung came to you and pat your back like a brother, you hug him so tight not wanting to let go .

"Oppa! h-he d-don't like me!!!!"

JinYoung hates it so much seeing you hurt and crying in pain, he always wanted to be loved by you, but you never look at him more than a bestfriend, while that Youngmin did not even appreciate you.

"Don't cry! he's not worth it .. arasso? im here for you! I will not leave you!"

"Jinjja? do you promise that?"

"Neh, I promise!"

bringing up his pinky.

 

Homing time....

 

"_____-ah! are you okay now?"

"I don't know, I can still feel pain... I didn't know this would hurt soooooo much..."

"Mmm... I want to say something to you..."

"What's that oppa?"

"You know since childhood, I love you more than a bestfriend ______"

"O-oppa... are you serious? you're kidding me right?"

"Anio, I know you won't believe and love me back! but i just wanted to tell you my feeling before I leave..."

"M-MWOH?! y-you'll leave me? but I thought you promise?"

you started crying.

"I don't mean to leave you in this situation, but I just can't take it anymore... I might fall for you more and can't help it! i'll be back.. dun worry! I just need a little space between us... but you'll always stay in my heart!"

You arrived home..

 

Your P.O.V.

 

what is just happening right now? I confessed and been rejected and now.. my bestfrend confessed he love me?

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh! things are always soooooo complicated and I hate it!

I saw my scrapbook and opened it.

And there my memories with JinYoung oppa started to flashback in my mind.

And there I realize how special he is to me and that I can't afford to lose him, not now, or ever.

"It's just so confusing...."

Tomorrow would be Jinyoung oppa's flight to Paris.

 

I texted him.

 

to: Oppa

 

Will you really leave? can you just stay?

 

 he replied.

 

to: little bunny (you)

 

I told you already why, even if I don't want to... I just need to!

 

 

...The Next Day...

 

It was 6:30 in the morning you hurriedly took a bath and ate your breakfast.

You immediately go to Incheon Airport.

 

Oppa's flight is 7:30 am..

You found him sitting with some of his friends.

 

"Oppa!!!!!!!!!"

"Oh.. _______ im not expecting you!"

"Wae? im your bestfriend rright?"

"I'll miss you..."

he said with teary eyes.

"You wont!"

"How can you say that?!"

"Becuase you'll stay!!!!"

you said and gave him a passionate kiss. he broke the kiss and looked at you.

"I Love You Oppa!!!"

"I love you too __________"

 

 

 

 

 

THE END!!!!!

 

~~~~~

 

 

so that's it! I wish you enjoyed reading!

btw, i know i really at writing one-shot! haha! ^_^