On purpose

WJSN EUNBO ONESHOT COMPILATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yeoreum-ah can you help, unnie?" Eunseo asks Yeoreum

"Sure, what is it, unnie?"

"Later, we will do Vlive in my room together with Bona unnie I want you to read any comment about kissing or anything that can make me kiss Bona unnie in the live broadcast."

"But unnie~~ you do know that Bona unnie hates PDA, right?" Yeoreum ask 

"Yeah, I know I'm doing it on purpose, hehe."

"Ok, I will help."

"Thank you! Unnie will treat you to delicious food  later.

Later that day...

Eunseo, Bona, and Yeoreum did a Vlive to communicate with their fans since it had been a while. While they were reading comments, suddenly Yeoreum read a comment that said, 'Eunseo, please kiss Yeoreum'.

"Alright, I will, Yeoreum-ah, come here~" Eunseo said and go toward Yeoreum to give her a kiss, but since Yeoreum doesn't really like kisses, she tried to avoid it but failed and ended up getting a kiss from Eunseo. Bona, who sits beside Yeoreum, is laughing so hard, looking at the two of them, not knowing that after Eunseo kiss Yeoreum, she will get a kiss too.

"Bona unnie, too come here" Eunseo said with a smirk.

"No, no, not me, but Yeoreum!" Bona said to avoid the kiss, but Eunseo still managed to give Bona a kiss. Eunseo smiles, feeling satisfied after kissing Bona, and Bona is speechless at her spot.

"Look at this, everyone, the kiss mark." Eunseo shows the kiss mark on Bona's cheek to their fans and takes the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter