Chapter 10

My Ice Princess

Waiting for class to start as our young couple; Sulli and Krystal were just comfortably resting against each other in peace not until Sulli received a text. 'Meet me after school.' Sulli then looked at her girlfriend with an unreadable expression. "What's wrong? You looked like you have something to say but it looks like you can't tell me." Sulli who doesn't want to lie to Krystal who has sharp senses, but decided to hide from her. "My parents sent me a text wanting me to go home, ever since I left house and hasn't contacted them."

"You're implying......"

"I'm just going back for a short trip, I promise you I'll be back." Sulli put on her best smile as she tried to make Krystal believed her lie. "Fine......" Krystal could only let Sulli go since it wasn't right to not let her go home, Sulli on the other hand had to apologised multiple times in her mind the fact she was lying to her. "Jungie......I need to go now, see you later?" Krystal sadly nodded her head as Sulli gave her a goodbye kiss, as she left.

"Taeyeon unnie! I'm here."

"Sulli! Did you tell Krystal anything?" Taeyeon had Sulli to come to a corner of the cafe after school so they won't be seeing anybody they know. "She thought I would be heading home, I feel bad about lying to her especially if I got caught by her." Sulli felt very bad for lying. "What can I do? She doesn't want us to hang out and I really need your help in this since you have slightly more experienced in this than me."

"I don't get you."

"You gave Krystal a ring right? I don't think I ever bought something like that for Ssica since we started dating except like a necklace and that was the first and the only thing I bought her." Sulli looked at taeyeon unbelievable at things she does for Jessica. "Let's go to the mall, maybe we can find something for her." Sulli immediately dragged Taeyeon to the mall, which the Jung sisters saw the both of them heading out of the cafe. "Sulli said she was going home right?"

"That's what she told me, what did Taeyeon told you then?"

"She said she was meeting a old friend." Jessica saw Krystal clenched her fist she she saw how intimate they were unlike she and Sulli couldn't be like them acting so close. "There's always a reason why she lie to you especially when you hate them hanging around, they will need to do this secretly. Just spend some time alone with your sister today."

"Taeyeon unnie......are you sure about choosing this design?"

"Why? Isn't what the adults say the bigger the jewels the better?" Sulli couldn't believe what her unnie is saying. "If it was me I wouldn't even wear it out, too old fashion looking. Plus Jessica unnie is so fashionable, so maybe looking something simpler wouldn't be better to wear it and compatible with her daily outfit?" Taeyeon nodded her head in agreement as she continue looking while Sulli was looking through the other side for bracelets. "Do you guys do engraving too?"

"We do, any design have caught your eyes?" Sulli pointed out a couple bracelets and even written down the words she wants to engrave, as she went back to see whether taeyeon had choosen the ring for Jessica. "This looks simple but nice too, are you getting it?" Taeyeon nodded her head as she made her payment. "We're home!" Taeyeon and Sulli came back after their shopping but they felt something is off in the house. "Did something happened?"

"Nothing.........but is best if you head upstairs Sulli." Sulli ran up the stairs to see the room in darkness she slowly walked in to the room. "What happened really Ssica....you looked like you know what happened." Jessica sighed as she signaled Taeyeon to have a seat. "Krystal saw the both of you hand in hand walking into the mall, plus the fact Sulli lie to her about going back home. I guess that triggers the jealousy out of her, maybe you want to explain to me too why were you with her?"

"I-I erm........kind of need her help in choosing a gift."

"What gift?" Taeyeon took out a box and opened it up for Jessica to see. "Ssica we have been dating for some time but seeing the yonger ones having a ring making me feel bad not giving you one, so I asked Sulli helped me not to choose an old fashion design. I was glad she came since I nearly choose one bad design for you." Jessica didn't speak up but pounce onto Taeyeon making her to put it on her.

"Jungie.....I'm back.....are you asleep?" A pillow flew to Sulli's face which hit her hard since in the dark she couldn't avoid it. "You piece of liar! I'll never believe you again! If you want to go on a date with Taeyeon unnie just tell me, you like to lie to me right? I told you not to hang out with her, but you still do it, even so you shouldn't let me see it."

"This not what you think it is, I didn't went on a date with her. Trust me I felt bad lying to you, but you hated the fact we were hanging out too much together. So that's why I lie, next time I'll tell you everything. Please don't get angry with me again......" Krystal didn't speak up afterwards which Sulli knew she might react this way and left her room in silence. "Don't worry about us, unnie. I'll explain to her tomorrow, when her mood gets better."

"If need to me and Taeyeon would help you to explain to my dumb sister sicne I know what happened."

"Thanks Ssica unnie, get some rest."