Chapter 6 (END)

I Need You

Days passed without them seeing each other is both miserable for the two of them. Yoongi is still pushing for the case and now he is talking to officials that can help them arrest the PD and his wife. Y/N has no news about the latter and also no lawsuit came to her from Miyoung.

The recital is just in few days and a special episode about this year’s students will be featured in KBS music and it will be aired this day. Y/N is currently staying in Henry’s house, they asked their parents if she can stay for a few days till she got a new place to stay.  They are currently waiting for the commercial to play. Seoul University’s recital for graduating students are always a hit, that is the time where producers or other brand labels checks on some people

The episode finally started and there are total of 20 participants for this year’s recital. Henry already finished his part and now Y/N is on the tv. It was actually filmed few days after she and Yoongi part ways. She is really trying to be happy in the film.

“So what do you think will happen in this recital?” the interviewer asked.

“I guess; few dreams will come true after this. Some of us will be casted or will sign a contract in one of the music labels out there.” She smiles.

“What is your goal for this recital?”

Y/N paused for a moment. “Simple, just to show they world my talent and to give honor to my mom who taught me to play Piano but sadly she is no longer with us. I am happy if one person will be proud of me.”

The interviewer giggles. “Is it your boyfriend?”

Y/N stops and smiles at the camera. “I am not sure if he will be proud since he is quite an achiever himself.”

“We know he will, who will not be proud if their love is successful right?”

“We heard that Min Yoongi is the creator of the piece that you will perform on the recital night.”

“Yes, I’ve been practicing that piece since then and I guess I will be able to put the correct emotion to that song. Mr. Min is a great pianist and writer I admire him a lot.”

“Who wouldn’t right? So we guess he is your favorite Pianist?”

“Yes, he is my favorite and  Yoon Aera.” She looks at the camera with a smile.

“Yes, Yoon Aera shi is one of a kind Pianist during her time. She is really great in this music.”

“I agree.” Y/N smiles so bright. “I love her so much.”

The film proceeds and it shows where she is practicing and other things that she is doing on a daily basis.

 

The BTS boys are able to watch the show with Yoongi in their dorm.

“Hyung, did you guys talked already?” Jin asked with a sad expression on his face. Yoongi just shake his head.

“But you will watch the recital right? I am going.” Jimin said. “I want to support her.”

“We will go.” Namjoon added.

“I know she needs our support.” Jungkook smiles at his hyungs.

“Besides, this is going to be the start of achieving her dreams. “ Hoseok winks at Yoongi.

“What do you mean?” Yoongi tilts his head.

“Yesterday we are in a meeting with Bang Pd, we think that he might offer a contract to Y/N shi.” Jimin excitedly said to Yoongi.

“Does he know about me and Y/N?” Yoongi asked.

“NO hyung, he doesn’t know. “He found out about Y/N because of Jimin, he keeps talking about Y/N about her music and how pretty she is.” Taehyung explains and Yoongi shoots a glare at Jimin because of the last statement. “Hyung, Jimin just like Y/N because of her skills and music okay, chill. So there is it we showed her video and if the recital goes well she might get an offer from Hybe.”

A smile crept in Yoongi’s face. “That’s nice If that happens.”

“Hyung we know you miss her.” Jin pats Yoongi’s shoulder.

“I don’t want to break her focus as of the moment and besides I am really working into something and this is also important.” Yoongi said, he is actually checking all the properties that was robbed from Y/N and there are properties that Y/N will benefit.

****

Now the day for the much awaited recital came. It’s going to be held in the Theater of Seoul University Music building. The people are slowly filling up the theater. The students are inside the waiting room. They are going to watch the performance of each other in the monitor that they have. There are different kind of musicians, Violinist, Cellist, Pianist and other instruments. They are all classmates and they support each other.

Different music makers, PDs and other artists are there. The people are surprised to see that BTS is going to watch this year’s recital. The guests are enthusiastic to see the performers they are informed that the students this year are very talented and skillful when it comes to their chosen instruments. The musicians are nervous and excited while waiting for their turn. The program finally started and the students performed one by one. They draw their number and Y/N is going to be the last performer since she gets the last number. She is calming herself and she is looking at her cellphone. She is looking at her mother’s picture.

The people are enjoying while listening to the performers. Her classmates decided to play classical music except her. She is the only one who is going to perform a local song made by a local composer and PD. The pressure is on her because the people are expecting for a nice ending for this glamorous event.

“Good luck Y/N.” Henry smiles and hug her.

The host announced her name and she emerged from the waiting room. She walks straightly to the piano. She faces the crowd and bows in front of them.

“She is going to perform now.” Jimin is so excited.

Yoongi is there smiling to himself, he knows that Y/N is going to nail this one.

Y/N inhales and exhales to calm herself. She stretched her hands and then she places then on top of the keys. She has her eyes close and there she started to press the keys. The piano started to echoes in the theater.

Piano referecence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TkMmjCmH14

She exactly remembers how Yoongi plays this piece and the things that he taught her. The song and the way she presents it simple but the emotion that can see to her face and action also affects the people watching her. Let’s not forget that BTS is there, they are the ones who sing the song. There is a pause before she continues to the last chorus with heavier emotion. She opens her eyes who is glistening with tears and then she continues.

“Oh my gosh.” Taehyung said as he watches her.

“I can feel the emotion.” Jimin said with a tear in his eyes.

“She gave a different flavor to the song. Why I feel so broken right now.” Jungkook added and he looks around him, he can see the audience with their faces. They are moved by the performance.

As she presses the last keys it’s like she came back from the reality. She can hear the applause of the people around her and she looks at the audience still with her teary eyes. She was able to see the BTS boys and Yoongi they are standing and clapping their hands along the other people. And then later on the other students joins her, Henry is now standing beside her.

“You performed so well Y/N ah.” He smiles at her and Y/N returns the smile.

“We did well.”

Now the host concluded the ending of the event and the students are allowed to talk and mingle with the guests. They are the music producers and other rich people.

“Y/N ah!” Jimin excitedly approach her and he handed her a bouquet of flower. “For you. You are so great up there.”

“Y/N ah, I felt your emotion.” Namjoon said as he pats her head.

Y/N is a bit shy because BTS is being affectionate to her. She smiles at them and then she looks around to see Henry talking to the owner of SM entertainment. She smiles to herself finally the latter is going to have his dreams come true.

“Y/N ah.” Yoongi finally came to her. “I love your performance.”

“Thank you.” She replied shyly.

They are about to talk more not until the crowd started to give way and Y/N was able to see uniformed personnel. She immediately holds on to Yoongi’s arms. “Calm down love, this is a surprise for you.” Y/N looks at him puzzled.

The police went straight to Kang PD and his wife. Yoongi also walks to them with Y/N beside her. He holds her hand.

“Good evening Mr. Min.” it’s actually Jae with other officers with him.

“Jae, good evening.” Yoongi looks at Kang Pd and his wife. “Kang PD, its time. It’s time to pay for the sins that you hide for so many years.” He said with smirk on his face. Y/N is there wondering what happened and she looks at Kang PD, there are things running inside her mind and she is getting nervous.

“Kang PD and Mrs. Kang you are both arrested for murdering Ms. Yoon Aera. And attempted murder for Yoon Y/N.” Said the officers. The people around are really shocked to hear and see what is happening. “We already have the warrant of arrest and you have the rights to remain silent anything you say can be used against you. You are allowed to pick your own lawyer and if not the government will provide on for you.”

The police are about to hold on to Kang PD’s hands but Y/N stops him. “Wait.” She looks at the PD and the wife. “All of your accusations to my mom are not true.” Mrs. Kang looks at her with a mocking look and Y/N as not able to control herself and she slaps the latter. Now there is a commotion and the people are shocked. “You are a murderer.” Y/N and she is trembling. Yoongi then hold on to her shoulders.

“You will pay for this Min Yoongi.” Kang PD said to him.

Yoongi gave them a sinister smile. “I will not pay for this Kang PD. You are the one who is going to pay for this. All of the things that you took from Y/N are going to be returned to her. And I will make sure that you and your wife will not get out of the jail.” He signaled Jae to take the couple away.

Now the whole people knows what happened and the reason behind the accident. People are looking at Y/N and Yoongi. Y/N is so surprised about the things that she learned. Yoongi removes his coat and then he places it to her shoulder. “Calm down sweetie.”

“Oppa? We found my mother’s murderer.” She said with tears.

“Yes, we did.” Yoongi hold on to her cheeks.

“Hyung, I think it’s time to go.” Namjoon said to Yoongi.

“I know Joon, love we need to leave now.” He said to Y/N. the latter agrees to Yoongi. Cameras are flashing towards them. All of the things are now exposed and they are sure this will be a headline tomorrow. There are a lot of things running inside Y/N’s mind. She and Yoongi was not able to talk about the things that happened days ago. She is so overwhelmed and she is not sure on where they are. Yoongi is actually diving and he wanted to talk to her privately. They pull over in a familiar spot to Y/N. They are in the Namsan Tower.

This time Yoongi opens the door for her. “Namsan is close already.” She replied.

“But not for us.” Yoongi smiles sweetly at her. He holds her hand and assisted to get out of the car. Y/N was able to see few staffs around the place. They go to the place where the love locks are located, the place where Yoongi punched Henry.  There are no people around them. Yoongi actually rented the place just for the two of them, he wanted to talk to her about things.

Y/N check on to the railings and saw the locks. The things happening to her life is really unbelievable. Finally, justice will be served to her mother and she can finally rest in peace and Y/N will be able to move on with her life and start a new one. She can finally start; she is deep in her thoughts when she felt Yoongi behind her. The latter hugs her from behind which she likes. The latter rest his chin on her shoulder. “Thank you.” The only word that comes from .

“Anything for you. I am happy that things will be okay now.” He added hugging her tight. “Aera shi’s case is fixed, can we fix ours?” he faces her to him. “Love, I missed you so much.”

Y/N looks at his eyes. “I miss you too oppa however.” She paused not sure what to say. She looks at Yoongi again when the latter holds her hand and ushered to the other part of the railing. Yoongi points out a certain lock, it’s the lock that Y/N saw before. “Ohh.”

“It’s been years that it is locked in this place.” Yoongi smiles as he touches the lock where their names are on it.

“I saw this the other day.” Y/N replied and she looks at him. “Is this ours?”

Yoongi nods and smiles at her. “Yes, it is ours. You don’t remember?” Y/N sighed at him and shake his head. “No worries, let me tell you how we got it.”

FLASHBACK

“Umma!” an excited 12-year-old Y/N is hopping her way to her mother who is sitting in front of her piano, they are inside her studio where she teaches students. She just finished her class and she went straight to her mother’s studio. Her mother gestures her to be quiet since she is still teaching. “Sorry.” Y/N whispers as her eyes glimpse at Yoongi who is also looking at her with smile. Y/N sits at the back of the class and there she waited for her mother to be finished.  Few minutes passed and the class already ended. Y/N hugs her mother tight. “Umma.”

“What did I say about trying to be quiet when walking into my class.” She said as he tucks Y/N’s hair behind her ears.

“I am sorry.” She giggles at her.

“We are going out today.” Aera said with a smile. “We are going out with Yoongi, since he got the highest score for today’s exercise.

Y/N giggles and Yoongi stand beside her. “I know it, Yoongi oppa is the best.”

“Nah, it’s just normal.” Yoongi ruffles her hair.

“Where are we going?” she asked.

“We are going in the Namsan tower restaurant.” Aera announced.

“Yey!” Y/N clasp her hands together and jump around.

“Aigoo, such a kid.” Yoongi chuckles. “How’s school Y/N?”

Y/N pouts at Yoongi. “School is no fun today, the music class got canceled because the teacher is not around. So we just stayed in our room.”

The two teenagers are still talking while Aera is packing her things up so they can go to the restaurant. She is happy that Y/N is able to make friends with the other and to Yoongi. The aforementioned is really nice to her daughter and he takes care of her like a real brother. She looks at the two who are now sitting in the piano chair and Yoongi is pointing out something in the music sheet to Y/N. She likes Yoongi because the latter is serious when it comes to music and she knows that he will be professional when the time comes. “Come on let’s go.”

As they arrived in the restaurant Y/N and Yoongi cannot be separated. The two teenagers are taking pictures together or taking pictures of each other. When the food came, Yoongi is the one who serves food to her plate.

“Yoongi ah.” Aera calls their attention. “Y/N is going to be spoiled if you keep treating her like that.”

Y/N pouts at her mother. “No umma. Yoongi oppa just loves me, right oppa?” she looks at Yoongi with a smile.

Yoongi shows his guy smile to her. “Its fine Aera songsaengnim. Y/N is a cute kid.” He said and pinch her nose. And Y/N blushed because of it.

Aera knows and she observes how her daughter acts around Yoongi and she find it cute. She remembers the time of having her first crush.

As they finished eating, they went straight to the place where the locks are being placed. Y/N is looking at the cute locks, they are colorful and her eyes likes it. She giggles as she can see the names of the people there. While Yoongi and her mother is sitting on a nearby chair. Yoongi is just admiring Y/N.

“Yoongi.” Aera calls. Yoongi looks at her. “Y/N is really comfortable with you. I hope you guys will be friends for a long time.”

Yoongi smiles at her. “Y/N is a happy kid and everybody can be her friend.”

“But I am seeing something different between the two of you. Y/N is just 12 years old but she knows other things.” Aera added she wanted to tell Yoongi that somehow she is aware of what is happening. “You are old enough Yoongi, I know you know what I am talking about.”

Yoongi looks at his hand. “I like Y/N, however she is too young for some things. I wanted to wait for her if it’s okay.” He said looking at Aera straight in the eye. “Songsaengnim are you angry?”

Aera smiles wide at Yoongi. “I am not angry Yoongi, I saw how you treat Y/N for some time now and I am sure that when the time comes she is in great hands. Just wait for it a little more, she is still a child tho. But you have my consent Yoongi ah.”

“Thank you.” Yoongi   at her. “I’ll go check on her.” He excitedly said and walk towards Y/N. the latter is still looking into the other locks. “Found something cute?”  he asked which startles Y/N.

“Oppa.” She said as she holds on to her chest. “You startle me.” Then she looks back at the locks.

“Aigoo. Why are you so cute Y/N ah.” He pinches her cheeks. “You know.” He said getting her attention. Y/N looks at him. “It’s better if we put ours.” He said showing a lock and pulling out a market from his pocket.

Y/N became excited. “Wow! You bought us locks.” She holds on to the lock and marker. “I will write your name here, and you will write mine?” Yoongi nods at her then she started to write. Then she handed the lock and marker to him. Yoongi did the same and then they placed the lock in the railing.

“It looks nice oppa!” she said as she holds on to Yoongi’s arms.

“Y/N ah.” He calls and Y/N looks at him. “Oppa, likes you.” He is pertaining to himself.

Y/N likes. “I like Yoongi oppa too, you are so kind to me. “she innocently replied, she a teenager and not that innocent when it comes to crushes.

“I know, however. What I want is.” He stops for a moment and stoop down to her level since Y/N is smaller than him. “I want to wait for you to be a lady and I will court you.” He confessed and he saw Y/N blushed, she understands it completely what Yoongi is saying. Yoongi then slowly pulls her into a hug and she gladly hugs him back and then she felt the latter kissed the top of her head.

END OF FLASHBACK

Y/N is looking surprised at Yoongi. “Oppa.”

“I waited for you, but then you are gone. I searched for you. I am sorry I had a different relationship from the past.” He said kissing the top of her palm.

Y/N shake her head. “Don’t say sorry. It’s part of life oppa. Its fine- “but she stopped remembering the reason why she left the house. She pulls her hand from Yoongi. “But last time.”

“Nothing happened.” Yoongi blurted out.  “Nothing happened between Miyoung and me that night.”

“What?” Y/N left open.

“Neh, she actually persuaded me. However, I remember what I said to your mother, I will not touch you until you agreed to marry me. And that night even tho ‘you’ or she persuaded to do it I stopped it.” His hand brushed to her cheek. “I respect you more that anyone and I am sorry for being an sometimes.”

Y/N blinks her eyes at him. “Your patience is really different. Are you trying to ask me to get married in a low key way??” she teases and she lightly hits his chest.

“You want me to kneel down now? I can do that.” He said and was about to do so but Y/N stops him awhile laughing. “Why are you stopping me? If that will convince you that nothing happened I will do anything.”

Y/N giggles. “I believe you. Thank you.”

Yoongi pulls her closer to him. “I am so proud of you when you play my Piece, ‘I need you’ is very emotional song and you showed it tonight. I am sure Aera songsaengnim is so proud and happy.”

Y/N rest her head on his chest. “Thank you for bringing justice for my mom. You didn’t tell me that you are doing something.”

“I wanted to surprise you and at the same time I want you to be focused in the recital but you got distracted about Miyoung. But seriously.” He gave Y/N his gummy smile. “You are so hot when you beat the out of Miyoung.”

Y/N laughs at it. “I seldom got angry but once I got angry its really unleashing the hell out of me.”

“I like it.” He teasingly said and landed a kiss to her forehead. Then he became serious again. “Don’t leave me again Y/N ah, I need you.”

She looks at his eyes with a smile. “I will not.” Then she escaped from his hug and walk away from him. “Will not leave you if you buy me a ring.” She teases and giggles at the same time. Yoongi was laughing in his spot and the latter is skipping away from her.

“Aigoo, still a kid.” He said as he run towards her and carried her bridal style.

“Oppa!” she squeals. “Put me down.” She hits his chest. 

“No can do baby.” He said as he walks still carrying her.

“Where are we going?”

“To the jewelry shop.” he replied and Y/N widens her eyes.

“Oppa we can’t, stores are close already.” She panics.

Yoongi smirks at him. “Honey, I am not Min Yoongi for nothing. We can open a jewelry store anytime we want.”

Y/N smiles widely at him. “You are unbelievable, is there anything that Min Yoongi can’t do? She tucks the excess hair behind his ears.

“Yes.” He replied.

“Oh? And what is it?”

“I can’t live without you.” He replied and then he placed a kiss to her lips. Y/N smiles in the kiss. 

Y/N blushed. “My gosh Min Yoogi is so cheesy!”

“But you like it.” He showed his gummy smile to her.

And that’s how their night ended. Min Yoongi bringing her to the mall to look for a ring. What Yoongi wants Yoongi gets. Now they are ready to start their life together without any hindrances. Yoongi plans to do so many things with Y/N he is still planning to make her remember the things that she forgets but it’s in a process. The important thing is they are together and no one can separate them.

END

 

Thanks so much for dropping by and reading it.