Chapter 6

Dear Boy 2

"Hey! What's going on with you and Sohee back there? She asked me to give you a ride home--" Taeyang.

Gulped down the entire glass of alcohol, he held it upside down suggesting that he needs more then said, "Nah, the last thing I need right now is going home. If you're my friend, you are going to take me out drinking." He got up and rushed Taeyang out of the house. 

[JYP Bar]

"C'mon. Let me take you home. It's getting late and you're really drunk." Taeyang reasoned with Jiyoung, almost with a pleading voice. 

"Do you have a problem with me being drunk?  You're my brother. You're supposed to get drunk with me. Not nagging at me. I have had enough of that at home." Jiyong, he took the shot at once. 

Sensing Jiyong's anger, Taeyang maintained his calm and explained, "No, I don't have a problem with you being drunk. But I'm sure Sohee wouldn't be happy about it. Especially when she asked me to take you home."

"It's always Sohee! Sohee this! Sohee that! When is it ever about me?!" Jiyong shouted as he slammed the shot down on the bar. His actions startled people at a bar, some of whom were also celebrities.

"Calm you, would you? Look. We're at the JYP bar. Celebrities go here. You'll only create more scandals--" Taeyang.

"Why are you bringing up scandals, again?! It's always because of MY scandals. How many time do I have to apoligize to her? I know I ed up, a lot, like, a lot, a lot, in the past. I know I ruined her. But we're been so happy. We have kids. Why can't we continue to be happy?" Jiyong talked between hiccups.

"It's the past. Let them go. Just let me--" He pulled Jiyong up and helped him out of the bar. 

"Do you know that people always blame me for ruining her innocence? EVERYONE! They tell me that I'm a bad boy who ed up a good girl. That I'm selfish." Jiyong waved his drunken arms around in protest.

"Am I selfish? Taeyang, bro, tell me. Was it wrong for me to want her all to myself?" He continued. 

"Love is selfish." Taeyang.

[The Kwon's House]

Jiyong came back to dark house lit only with the dim hallway lights. He kicked off his shoes, forgetting to put on his blue slippers and headed straight to the room. Upon opening the door, he found Sohee sleeping soundly on her side of the bed. He drunkenly made his way to the bed and snuggled under the blanket. 

"I am not selfish. Do you hear me?" He pulled himself closer and wrapped his arm around her tender body, waking Sohee up.

"Why are you home so late--?" She tried to get up to examine her drunk husband but failed to do so when he pinned her back down.

"Tell me. Do you love me?" Jiyong

"I do." She stared into his sleepy eyes.

Jiyong lowered his body to kiss her, but he ended up falling as sleep just before he was able to do so. Sohee managed to free herself from his heavy body on top of her. She moved him to his side and covered him with the blanket before turning back to her side and going to sleep. 

[Next morning]

With his eyes still closed, Jiyong shifted his body and reached his arm out to search for Sohee, "Nabi ..." 

He sprung himself up realizing that she was not on the bed. He held onto his heavy head, feeling the hang over, as he head out to the kitchen to search for her. 

"Seaweed soup, medicines, and water." Sohee pointed out while helping So Mi put her shoes on. 

"Thanks ... Where are you guys going?" He asked as he began to eat the soup.

"I'm sending the kids to your parents. They'll stay there for the weekend." 

Jiyong immediately stopped eating and put the spoon down. "Why? Where are you going? What about me?"

"Tonight is the JYP Nation concert." She sighed seeing that he didn't remember. 

"I can watch the kids." He offered in an attempt to ease the tension.

"Your parents want to see the kids. Let's talk later." Sohee

Jiyong stayed silence at her refusal and watched as they the door closed behind them. 

[JYP Nation Concert]

"Spread the Wonder!" All the Wonder Girls gathered one last time before going on stage. 

The concert began with thousands of audience cheering and chanting. Unknown to Sohee, Jiyong was among the crowd watching her. Throughout the concert, his eyes went from being in awed at her movements and her sweet voice, to anger and jealously at the collaboration stage between Wonder Girls and 2PM. He felt particularly angry when seeing that Sohee was partnered with Nickhun--an old acquaintance she met while staying at the Seongeup Folk Village, Jeju Island. He recalled seeing Nickhun trying to visit Sohee at the JYP building where he ended up getting scouted and eventually being a member of 2PM. Jiyoung was not happy to see Nickhun holding onto his wife's waist, or touching any part of her body. His anger fueled upon realizing that Sohee failed to mention about this collaboration stage. 

He headed to the back of the stage and looked for Sohee as soon as the concert ended. All the JYP artists were hugging and high fiving each other in celebration. He stood and watched as everyone quieted down sensing his anger. Everyone, including Nickhun greeted Sohee goodbye and left for the waiting room. 

She walked towards him when it was just the two of them. "I didn't know you'd be here," Sohee spoke. 

"You didn't think I'd be here, or you don't want me to be here?" Jiyong

"What is that suppose to mean?" She asked, confused. 

"Why didn't you tell me that you'd be dancing with another man?" His voice was deeper and colder than she was used to. 

"I didn't think it would matter. I'm married to you. I have two children with you. Why are we even talking about this? Can't we just celebrate the successful concert?" She tried to ease his anger. 

"Do you see the issue? People point their fingers at me for all my scandals with other girls. But no one say anything about you and all the guys pursuing you."

"We shouldn't argue over this." Sohee.

"Why not? Because I'm right?" Jiyong.

"No. I don't want to talk about it because you get angry easily. And to answer your question, I don't associate myself with guys, even if they're interested in me. I set a clear line. I didn't tell you about the collaboration stage because it's work. I have zero interested in any other guy but you." Sohee.

"Re--really?" Jiyong.

"Yes, babe. I'm your wife, I'm the mother of your children. Why would I want to be with anyone else? I know the past few days were rough for us, but we shouldn't let people or things weaken our relationship. Believe me, okay?" She cupped his face into her gentle hands. 

"Then why didn't you let the kids stay with me? I thought you were mad at me." He held onto her slender waist and pulled her closer. 

"Because I want time for just the two of us. Time to make up for this, and because I have something I want to talk to you about." Sohee.

"What do you want to talk about?" Jiyong.