Waving Flag

Roasted Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

This might appear as an exaggeration but it's like a devil resurrected on the earth in the form of Joy and Yeri. Gradually, Seulgi turned into a spawn of Satan. 

 

The sweet couple have no idea what their trouble maker maknaes' would achieve by eliciting weird pranks and cunning plans. More surprising fact is that their innocent bear best friend was also involved in their evil rendezvous established by the satanic duo. 

 

However, the lovely couple were very aware of the love and support their members had for them. They were a little family, bound with tears,sweat and lots of inside jokes. They knew their relationship was very precious for their members. Why? Because that's a daily pastime for them. 

 

Joy is always an affectionate and straightforward girl. Her emotions are crystal clear, she has always been vocal about her thoughts without any fear of judgment. Joy actually was the first one to notice something was between wenrene before the couple themselves could figure it out. She was always the one scheming and planning to make her ship sail, the best Captain to exist. She loves to annoy the hell out of Irene by clinging to her favorite unnie. Eventually she took Yeri under wings and together they demolished everything that came for their ship. 


 

Yeri, the savage maknae. She gets what she wants. As being the resident daughter of Irene, she is also a tsundere. Rapper by nature, she knows how to powerfully comeback but she ain't a strong vocal, when it comes to her feelings. Silently showing her love in the form of a tremendous amount of teasing and witty remarks. Yeri knew how much she was loved by their unnies. The strength and happiness she earned from her members made her feel like a princess. To regain the peace of the wenrene nation she joined forces with Joy in hope to make their ship reach the altar. Seulgi unnie, her gaming partner couldn't defend herself from her dangerous cute aegyo attacks, finally surrendering to the maknae on top.


 

Seulgi is just a simple, harmless, warm bear. Best friend to wenrene and best unnie to maknaes. She is the center of their group. Balances both the cheesiness of the couple and wickedness of the maknae. For standing in the middle of the most oblivious girls made her proud of herself, being less oblivious. She noticed all those sneaky glances and longing looks, yes, she is a strong soldier in the middle of landmines. Seulgi knew very well how much she was loved and hated by her best friend at the same time. Irene practically burns whenever Wendy sticks closer to her shoulder or shares any best friend stories. Although, Wendy literally flips when she sees someone shipping Irene with none other than her best friend of life. No doubt, Seulgi is the most charming and Irene finds her adorable. Wendy may not show but she is the most jealous among the couple. Bear has always assured both of them to not be jealous but she can't tell the same to the people who post things that rage both of them and mostly Wendy after monster release. Like she said Wendy literally flips, she didn't lie. One morning she was sleeping on a bed tucked under her warm blanket and the next minute she woke up shivering with cold feet. Her eyes widened realizing she was being glared at by a very furious hamster, because of a seulrene post, AN EDITED POST, poorly edited post. Things like this have become a part of their day to day life. When Seulgi will be confronted by one furious rabbit or hamster over trivial, silly things. It's good to see how possessive they are but at the cost of accusing a bear who very clearly has a deep interest in food, art, game and dance rather than her best friend's beautiful relationship, not gonna lie she enjoys a bit looking at her distressed friends, evil right? After being recruited by Yeri to join the Wenrene nation army, she works under Joy supervision to protect the fruity couple. 


 

The residential, favorite target of all the happenings. Yes, you guessed right, WENDY. She is the victim, the pawn in every plan. Why? Because their kids are scared of Irene, she herself is scared of her Bae, even more to be honest. Wendy is happy with her members having her back but they are also the one to climb her back and break in two. They literally make planes which always end with the poor hamster's head in angry bunny's baby hands, which is not always a bad thing but still. 

 

Today, Irene has been in a very good mood. She woke up early, made a very delicious breakfast, made love to her, made small chat with luvies, made beautiful drawings, did she mention, made love with her, yes they made love twice this morning. It's not different from any other morning but it feels a little different. Not different from different but different from different, you know what Wendy means right? 


 

But she knows something bad is coming, when her eyes meet Seulgi's not so innocent eyes anymore. Yeah, a little hurt from the betrayal of losing her Bear commando to Evil Yeri and Gangsta Joy. However it's amusing to see how their kids huddle together on a one seat sofa to discuss their adversary plots. She loves them, end of the discussion. Okay, wait, her love is being questioned when she faces Yeri who is smiling like a cat who ate the canary or Seulgi, whose eyes are shining like she just saw Beyonce. Maybe it's Joy who looks like she won the Oscar, yes she is holding Irene-oscar. 


 

Joy is back hugging Irene, very tightly for Wendy's liking and Irene's amusement. 

 

Before anyone could utter a word, Seulgi and Yeri dragged two chairs in the middle of their living room.  Keeping the chairs at a distance, they made both Wendy and Irene sit, facing each other. 

 

Irene is a little bit confused with the set up because her members are holding blue and pink flags with a big white board in front of them. Wendy thought it was an impromptu group meeting, super naive of her, right? 

 

Irene  looked at Wendy who only shrugged, while Seulgi only shook her head in denial. Wendy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter