Chapter Eight

Still You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The ride back to Seoul was silent, Donghae had almost fallen asleep clinging to the alpha as it drove through the still deserted streets. He left the omega at the latter's apartment and then headed for his own. 

 A little later they met at the college and when the two crossed paths, Donghae ended up winking mischievously at the alpha who denied it with a laugh. 

 Each in their own circle of friends, they watched TaeSung and TaeVin walk around as if they were total strangers, Hyukjae quickly approached the omega. 

 Hyukjae : TaeSung, how was the trip? (smiled)

 TaeSung : It was good (smiled sadly)

 Hyukjae : Did something happen?

 TaeSung : TaeVin... him 

 Hyukjae : It's always TaeVin (rolled his eyes) Forget this idiot (the other said nothing) Let's get out of here (gently pulled this one's hand)

 TaeSung : But what about class?

 Hyukjae : What's the problem? Missing once won't kill anyone 

 TaeSung : Eunhyuk.... 

 Hyukjae : Let's go (encouraged him)

 TaeSung looked around and landed his gaze on his boyfriend, who was only paying attention to his friends, so he eventually nodded. 

 TaeSung : Are we going on a motorcycle?

 Hyukjae : Afraid?

 TaeSung : I have never ridden one (said shyly)

 Hyukjae : There's always a first time 

The omega nodded and put on the helmet he was given, he mounted on the bike behind the alpha and for a few moments he felt an angry look upon him, when he looked around he found nothing, he shrugged his shoulders and felt the larger drive the vehicle.

 The afternoon went by, Eunhyuk and TaeSung talked so that they could get to know each other more, but somehow the alpha felt that around the two of them something else was missing and his thoughts got away a little to the weekend he had with Donghae, but he continued to communicate with the omega. 

 Near the end of the afternoon, Hyukjae parked his motorcycle in front of the workshop where he worked part-time and was amazed to see Donghae sitting on the hood of a car while reading something in his notebook. He knocked lightly on the door to attract the minor's attention without scaring him. 

 Donghae : Finally!

 Hyukjae : How did you kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter