Temptation

Bésame sin miedo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The transferred student had to admit to herself that she was falling in love with her roommate.

Watching Yongsun hanging out with her boyfriend was making Moonbyul suffer and she concluded that defeat was not an option.

Since the older one had to keep spending time with her because of the project related to their professor, the black-haired one decided to play with her strongest weapons.

Back in Brazil, the 22-year-old was known for being a gentlewoman.

Yongsun hadn't seen this side of her just because they were always bickering.

But now, the handsome girl was showering her with extra care and small actions that would make any girl's heart flutter.

The first few times the black-haired girl opened the door for Yongsun or that she brought her a bottle of juice for no reason confused the older one.

The 23-year-old would go out with her boyfriend and the companions were inevitable.

The guy couldn't keep a fun conversation, had zero concern for his girlfriend, and to make things worse, he was always shaming her for showing interest in .

On the other hand, the transferred student covered for the brunette on the days she was sick.

Moonbyul not only did Yongsun's part in the professor's office but also delivered several homeworks in the girl's name.

The skinny girl kept an eye on her roommate too and forced her to stay hydrated and feed properly 

Their close friends noticed the change in their dynamic but nobody said a word.

The other girls didn't want to jinx whatever was going on. Especially because they were rooting for the duo as a future couple.

After two weeks, the roommates were alone in the dorm again.

Yongsun was feeling a bit lost regarding a few topics and she was trying to catch up.

The 22-year-old lay beside her and kissed her shoulder.

______ What are you doing, Byul-ah?_____ The older one tried to sound rude.

______ Nothing. Hey, I can help you with that. Want my notes?______ The skinny one sniffed the brunette's nape.

Filled with goosebumps, Yongsun sat in bed and responded:

______ That is very sweet of you. Thank you.

Smiling, the handsome girl walked toward the desk, grabbed her study notes, and handed them to her roommate.

Yongsun pretended that she was alone to be able to focus. Nevertheless, the transferred student sat behind her and continued smelling her and kissing her neck and shoulders.

______ Would you stop, please?_____ The 23-year-old whined while closing her eyes and smiling.

______ Do you really want me to?_____ Moonbyul Yongsun's ear and smirked.

______ Hm...Yeah.______ The brunette giggled and turned her head to look at the other girl.

Their eyes locked and the black-haired one the stunning student's lower lip.

_______ Alright. I'll give you peace then._____ She started getting up.

Yongsun pulled the skinny one back and bit her lips before sticking the tongue inside .

They kissed intensely and the black-haired girl pushed her into bed.

The study material fell on the floor but the professor's assistant didnt care.

Moonbyul got on top and the brunette's with extreme desire.

, the dark-haired one caressed the skinny girl's back and pulled her by the hips.

They rubbed their while exchanging more kisses.

Yongsun switched position and rode the transferred student as if she was a bull.

Sighing, Moonbyul admired the brunette's beauty and caressed her s.

_______ You really like them, huh?______ There was a fire in Yongsun's eyes.

_______ I do. But I like every detail of your body. I'd like to make love to you and taste every inch.______ The low and deep voice echoed in the room.

______ Shut uuuup._____ The 23-year-old whined but she sounded like a panther in heat.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter