Americano

Americano

Sungyeol trudges into the empty kitchen, ruffling his bed hair. He reaches into the cabinet and…

“AAAAHHHHH!”

The other members run out, frantic.

“WHAT HAPPENED?” Sunggyu shouts, looking left and right, trying to find the source of terror.

“Hyung, are you okay?” Maknae hides behind his hyungs, frightened.

Sungyeol turns around, his eyes wild. “WHERE IS MY AMERICANO?” He screams, causing the other members to flinch.

Everyone immediately starts to run around the kitchen, peering in all the cabinets, trying to find some coffee. They all knew how Sungyeol was when he didn’t get his morning energizer. No one wanted to deal with a pissed off Sungyeol.

“Sungyeol? I…I don’t think there’s any coffee left.” Hoya timidly said, hiding behind Dongwoo, afraid of Sungyeol’s reaction.

“WHAT?” Sungyeol explodes.

“I’ll…I’ll go buy some!” Dongwoo volunteers nervously.

“You can’t. The manager took the van and the nearest store is three miles away.” Woohyun shook his head.

Sungyeol was going crazy. He couldn’t live without coffee. Just then, Myungsoo walked into the room. Immediately, Sungjong runs over to him and pushes him towards Sungyeol. Everyone knows that only L could calm the coffee lover. The other members all rush out of the room, relieved at Myungsoo’s good timing.

L stood in front of Sungyeol, already knowing the problem because of Sungyeol’s frantic eyes and uncombed hair.

“Yeol?” He gently asks, approaching him.

“What…” Sungyeol answers harshly, not looking at L.

“Hey, it’s okay. I’ll buy you some Americano later all right?” Myungsoo guides a protesting Sungyeol to the sofa.

“But I want it now!” Sungyeol whines, pouting cutely.

Myungsoo feels a smile creeping onto his face. This choding is too cute.

“Are you laughing at me?” Sungyeol glares at L.

“Not at all. Come on, there’s plenty of other things to do besides drink coffee!” L encourages.

“Pft like what?”

“Like…spending time with me?” Myungsoo smiles, cuddling closer to Sungyeol.

Sungyeol smiles a little but is still not entirely convinced. “My Americano is L pouts. “Hyuuuung!” He scoots closer to Sungyeol, wrapping an arm around his waist.

Sungyeol’s eyes widen in shock. “M…Myungsoo!”

L looks up innocently. “Ne, hyung?”

Sungyeol opens his mouth to let out a retort, but instead finds himself staring at Myungsoo’s beautiful eyes, his cheekbones, his crooked nose, and finally settling on his rosy lips. By this time, Sungyeol has forgotten all about his beloved coffee.

“Hyung? Myungsoo waves a hand in front of Sungyeol’s face.

“N…ne?” Sungyeol blinks, snapping out of his daydream and blushing a little.

L smirks his trademark smile. How he wished he could reach up and pinch those chipmunk cheeks of Sungyeol’s. He leans his head on Sungyeol’s shoulder. Sungyeol gulps. Why does he make everything so hard??

 “Myung?” Sungyeol whispers.

L looks up, and finds Sungyeol’s beautiful face inches away from his. This time, it’s his turn to turn red. Sungyeol is startled by the proximity of their faces, but he can’t seem to move away. As if Myungsoo’s face (mainly his lips) were a magnet, Sungyeol inched his face closer and closer.

L instinctively closed his eyes and met Sungyeol halfway. The kiss was hesitant but sweet. Sungyeol smiled into Myungsoo’s soft lips, enjoying the sensation.

“Hyung?” L asks a minute later, when they’d pulled away.

“Yeah?” Sungyeol L’s hair.

“Do you want me to get you that Americano now?”

In response, Sungyeol pulls him into another kiss, this one fiercer and deeper. “You’re not going anywhere, Myung.”