Over On Aisle 8

Over On Aisle 8

Noah Kinglsey is a young man who was raised with parents who both come from rich families. But he was also raised to be kind to others but never take someone’s crap. He also loves being who he is, no matter where he goes. He is a man who loves to express both his manly and feminine side. Or even a combination of both from time to time, too. At the moment, Noah was wearing a black v-neck t-shirt, denim jeans where the bottom hem stopped a little above his ankles with black sneakers to complete the outfit.

 

He was also doing his weekly shopping at the local grocery store in the town that he lives in. Noah has been living on his own for some time. His parents helped him out with expenses and such while he was attending a performing arts school for dance. It was only this year that he finally graduated and decided to move out to be on his own. His parents still help him out but just like they are, Noah is also a hard worker. 

 

Noah does dance covers for Youtube and his own site. Has also participated in several contests (which he has won quite a few so far) as well. Life has been going so well for him..or so that what it may seem to be for people who are around him. Deep down, Noah has felt like he has been mentally in a dark place recently. Felt like his life was going nowhere. There has been an offer for him to be a backup dancer in a couple of music videos. 

 

Otherwise than that, Noah’s life just has been at a standstill. With only basically doing the same thing day after day, it was getting so boring for Noah, too. As he turned a corner to go down the next aisle, Noah was looking at what was on the shelf, he was not paying attention to what was going in front of him.

 

Where in the world are the boxes of rotini pasta?” Noah quietly asked himself. All of a sudden, there was a slight and loud clashing sound that could be heard in the store. Noah felt his cart bump into something and when he started to realize that it was him, he began to feel so embarrassed.

 

“I am so sorry! I was not watching where I was go-!” Noah stopped talking as when he lifted up his head, he made contact with another man who was in front of him. Noah looked up and suddenly made eye contact with another man. The man gave him a smile.

 

Oh, gosh. He is so cute. I feel like such a huge idiot right now. I hope that he is not pissed off. I never want to do that to anybody.” Noah thought to himself while slightly panicking. 

 

“Do not worry! Things happen. Are you okay, though?” The man said and asked, wanting to make sure that Noah was not hurt in any kind of way. Noah’s mind focused back on the man as Noah blushed a bit heavily on his cheeks.

 

“I-I am okay. Thank you. Are you okay?” Noah replied.

 

“You are welcome. And yes, I am fine. No need to worry.” The man told him. Still, Noah felt so bad for what just happened. He felt like he did truly need to apologize to him.

 

“I am really so sorry for bumping into you and your cart. I was looking for something and did not realize that someone was in the same aisle or in front of me.” Noah said. The man understood.

 

“It is truly okay. By the way, is it okay if I get your name?” The man said back and asked another question. Noah gulped before giving him an answer. 

 

“My name is Noah. Is it okay if I get your name as well?” Noah answered and asked the same to the man.

 

“My name is Baekhyun.” The man replied. Noah suddenly was the one who gave a smile.

 

“It is nice to meet you, Baekhyun. Even if it is under a strange circumstance.” Noah told him.

 

“It is nice to meet you as well, Noah.” Baekhyun spoke. For the first time in a while, Noah felt a little peek of happiness. Noah noticed the time on his watch. As much as he wanted to get to know and talk to him more, he needed to finish his grocery shopping if he wants to be able to cook what he wants for dinner tonight.

 

“I hate to cut this short but..I need to get my into gear and finish shopping.” Noah said. Baekhyun understood but before they were going to part ways, Noah got an idea. He looked out a small notepad and pen from his crossbody bag and wrote something down on it. After he carefully ripped the piece of paper out of the notepad, he walked over and handed it to Baekhyun.

 

“I hope I can get to know you more sometime. Call and/or message me anytime. If I do not answer right away, I promise that I will get back to you as soon as I can.” Noah spoke to him again. Baekhyun looked at the piece of paper. It had Noah’s phone number, email address and even had how to look him up on his social media accounts. It seemed that Noah was wanting to make sure that Baekhyun was able to get in touch with in any way he could. Baekhyun looked back up at Noah. With a smile on his face once again.

 

“Thank you so much! Would you like mine as well?” Baekhyun offered. Noah felt so happy to hear that.


“Yes, please! I would like that very much.” Noah answered, feeling excited. Noah let Baekhyun use his notepad and pen to write his information for Noah. Baekhyun handed the notepad and pen back to him after he finished writing it down.

 

“I am sorry if my handwriting is awful. English is not my first language but I tried the best I could.” Baekhyun explained. Noah looked at it for a couple of second then back up at Baekhyun with a smile on his face, too.

 

“I can read it perfectly fine. Thank you again and it was truly nice to meet you. Hope we get together and hang out sometime.” Noah said then he suddenly felt like he regretted saying that because he felt like he was going too fast or being a bit too weird for him. Baekhyun nodded back.

 

“I would like that, too.” Baekhyun said back. Noah felt relieved that Baekhyun did think that he was being weird or going too fast like he was. After a few more minutes of being in the aisle, the two men said their goodbyes and went on their separate ways to finish up their grocery shopping. Meeting Baekhyun made him feel a bit of joy. 

 

"I really would love it if I could get to talk more with and to him. Baekhyun seems like a really nice guy to hang out with.” Noah thought to himself. Whether or not it is going to happen, Noah was not going to dwell on it too much. Yet..Noah would love to see him again. Hopefully quite sooner than later. But no matter what, just meeting Baekhyun was something that really made his day. Maybe even his whole, entire week!

 

The End